Author Topic: Hyde School, The Most Truthful Informative Post I have Seen  (Read 42518 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hyde School, The Most Truthful Informative Post I have Seen
« Reply #180 on: May 22, 2006, 07:58:00 PM »
On 2006-05-22 10:32:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I am a student at the Bath campus. I had a very similar experience to the father of the woodstock boy, I personally know him as well. Earlier this year I came to my dorm to find the girl who lived across the hall collapsed in the doorway of her room.I tried waking her but she was out cold. I rushed to the nurses station across the street and tried to express the emergency to the nurse on duty. She laughed and said I was exagerating the situation and refused to come and help. she wouldnt even let me use the phone to call Duty or an ambulance. I ended up calling the ambulance my self from my dorm phone and spending the next 5 hours in the hospital with the girl."

What was wrong with the girl?  Who was the nurse who wouldn't take any action? I would love to know.  I think this is awful!!!  Is the girl still at the Hyde Bath campus?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 23, 2006, 07:25:00 AM »
hey,

I will be there 6/3.  I will count the students.  Thanks for your suggestion.

Terri Klouthrobe

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 23, 2006, 09:24:00 AM »
On 2006-05-23 04:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

"hey,

I will be there 6/3.  I will count the students.  Thanks for your suggestion.

Terri Klouthrobe "

Coming up with these numbers on graduation day doesn't exactly make a lot of sense.  I'd pick a series of random days in the middle of the school year for a realistic estimate.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 23, 2006, 09:51:00 AM »
Ah! so it is not a random sample of the 365 from the calendar.  Like I said ... three kinds of people.

Since most americans don't bother to think about numbers( source
http://www.defectiveyeti.com/archives/000472.html)
you can just make things up.  You can say "most" without counting, assert randomness when there is clearly some order etc, etc.

Terri Klouthtowel

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 23, 2006, 11:15:00 AM »
On 2006-05-23 06:51:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Ah! so it is not a random sample of the 365 from the calendar.  Like I said ... three kinds of people.

Since most americans don't bother to think about numbers( source

http://www.defectiveyeti.com/archives/000472.html)

you can just make things up.  You can say "most" without counting, assert randomness when there is clearly some order etc, etc.

Terri Klouthtowel"

I gather your definition of random is to pick graduation day?  Hmmm.  Perhaps you should look up the word random in the dictionary.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 23, 2006, 12:17:00 PM »
Hey I wrote the definition.  If I can pick _any_ day and I happen to be there 6/3 then that should surfice since one day is a good as another if the distribution is random ( which it clearly is not and is exactly my point). Most people would now that.
But hey I will make a special five hour drive to Bath just to prove an assurtion you could not back up. Most people would not do that for you.  Anyone will know that. Most people will agree.

Terri Klouthtowel

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 23, 2006, 01:35:00 PM »
that shut 'em up!!!

:nworthy:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 23, 2006, 02:47:00 PM »
On 2006-05-23 09:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hey I wrote the definition.  If I can pick _any_ day and I happen to be there 6/3 then that should surfice since one day is a good as another if the distribution is random ( which it clearly is not and is exactly my point). Most people would now that.

But hey I will make a special five hour drive to Bath just to prove an assurtion you could not back up. Most people would not do that for you.  Anyone will know that. Most people will agree.

Terri Klouthtowel

"

Are you for real Mr Klouthtowel?  You come up with these ridiculous names and you change it with each post you write.  Do you think this is cute?  You obviously don't take this thread seriously!

There are people who truly want to get information about Hyde from this site.  To infer that someone can get a good view of Hyde on graduation weekend is ignorant, but just keep typing away!  Hopefully some people are smart and won't listen to your rhetoric!

What name are you going to sign on your next post?  Does you think people will believe you are smart or do you just like to believe you are playing head games?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 23, 2006, 02:58:00 PM »
On 2006-05-23 11:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"Hey I wrote the definition.  If I can pick _any_ day and I happen to be there 6/3 then that should surfice since one day is a good as another if the distribution is random ( which it clearly is not and is exactly my point). Most people would now that.

Terri Klouthtowel

"

Are you for real Mr Klouthtowel?  You come up with these ridiculous names and you change it with each post you write.  Do you think this is cute?  You obviously don't take this thread seriously!

There are people who truly want to get information about Hyde from this site.  To infer that someone can get a good view of Hyde on graduation weekend is ignorant, but just keep typing away!  Hopefully some people are smart and won't listen to your rhetoric!

What name are you going to sign on your next post?  Does you think people will believe you are smart or do you just like to believe you are playing head games?"

It's actually not a problem that this person posts his ridiculous comments (full of misspellings) defending Hyde.  These posts show the world what you get when you send your kid to Hyde.  These posts must be a nightmare for the public relations people at Hyde.  If I were a parent looking for a school and read these posts I'd scratch Hyde off my list of possibilities.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 23, 2006, 03:08:00 PM »
You do not have a name so how do I know who you are?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 23, 2006, 03:18:00 PM »
On 2006-05-23 11:58:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"

Terri Klouthtowel

"

What name are you going to sign on your next post?  Does you think people will believe you are smart or do you just like to believe you are playing head games?"

It's actually not a problem that this person posts his ridiculous comments (full of misspellings) defending Hyde.  These posts show the world what you get when you send your kid to Hyde.  These posts must be a nightmare for the public relations people at Hyde.  If I were a parent looking for a school and read these posts I'd scratch Hyde off my list of possibilities."

Ah ... ad hominim attack and challenging my spelling. Challenging some ones spelling skills is such bad form on an internet board I will not even begin on that subject  The fact is you made an assurtion you can not back up so you are changing the subject. I do not defend Hyde,  I am just calling you out on your bullshit.  When you make a claim based on numbers I want you to have some thing to base that claim on.  You have nothing.  If you when to hyde it would be a warning to potential students because you have no skills as a critical thinker and a damn poor rhetoritician.

Teri Klouthteacozy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 23, 2006, 03:28:00 PM »

"

Terri Klouthtowel

"

You are a sexist pig. How dare you make assumptions about my gender.

Teri Klouthsweatband

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 13, 2006, 12:22:00 PM »
Dear Potential Parents of Hyde,

It is fine to read the posts and see what people have to say both positive and negative, but I strongly advise you do your homework before considering Hyde or any other program for that matter.

Hyde has it's believers and followers, however there are many people out there who distance themselves as much as possible from Hyde for many reasons.

My biggest concern is the standard of education and Hyde's lack of it. Many of Hyde's teachers lack the proper credentials that most "schools" would require.  I suggest you ask specifics about the kind of teaching degrees their staff hold.  You must be specific or you won't get a straight answer. While at Hyde a staff member bragged about going to Harvard only to find out he took a course there and got a certificate like you or I could do.  I also have seen posts on this site that indicate the new Headmaster at Woodstock has little more than a B.A. This is highly unusual for a Headmaster.

Check out Hyde with eyes wide open and then make your decision based on the truth.  Spend the time to find out what the truth is so that your child will not be cheated.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 13, 2006, 09:13:00 PM »
On 2006-06-13 09:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Dear Potential Parents of Hyde,

It is fine to read the posts and see what people have to say both positive and negative, but I strongly advise you do your homework before considering Hyde or any other program for that matter.

Hyde has it's believers and followers, however there are many people out there who distance themselves as much as possible from Hyde for many reasons.

My biggest concern is the standard of education and Hyde's lack of it. Many of Hyde's teachers lack the proper credentials that most "schools" would require.  I suggest you ask specifics about the kind of teaching degrees their staff hold.  You must be specific or you won't get a straight answer. While at Hyde a staff member bragged about going to Harvard only to find out he took a course there and got a certificate like you or I could do.  I also have seen posts on this site that indicate the new Headmaster at Woodstock has little more than a B.A. This is highly unusual for a Headmaster.

Check out Hyde with eyes wide open and then make your decision based on the truth.  Spend the time to find out what the truth is so that your child will not be cheated."

Dear Potential Parents of Hyde

The post above was likely made by a someone who is in a locked ward and allowed to use the internet on odd nites as a reward for good behaviour.  Hyde is a fine school.

Teri Klouthbathrobe

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 14, 2006, 09:42:00 PM »
On 2006-06-13 18:13:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-06-13 09:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Dear Potential Parents of Hyde,

Check out Hyde with eyes wide open and then make your decision based on the truth.  Spend the time to find out what the truth is so that your child will not be cheated."

Dear Potential Parents of Hyde

The post above was likely made by a someone who is in a locked ward and allowed to use the internet on odd nites as a reward for good behaviour.  Hyde is a fine school.

Teri Klouthbathrobe"

I'm fascinated that the above critique of Hyde is thoughtful (feel free to agree or disagree) and the subsequent defense of Hyde (by so-called "Teri Klouthbathrobe") is insolent and snide.  But this is what I've come to expect ever since I enrolled my child at Hyde.  People who criticize Hyde typically are treated rudely and with disrespect.  I can't imagine why any parent would willingly become involved with Hyde, a school that attracts this kind of immaturity and rudeness.  I'm so sorry my child has been surrounded by this kind of behavior.  We decided to leave Hyde because of this.