Author Topic: Torture  (Read 7678 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Torture
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2005, 09:15:00 PM »
Karlye Newman also wrote home telling her parents about the dangers of WWASP. Instead her parents ignored her pleas, and she never got the help she needed and took her own life while at SCL. Of course, I'm sure the program just considers that 'manipulation' though...  :roll:

RIP Karlye and all the other victims of WWASP.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Torture
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2005, 11:19:00 PM »
Who ever you are defending SCL abuse tactics

Fuck you. I too have spoken with many kids who have had first hand experience and who are aware of what went on in the Hobbit and in other wwasp facility. They all dont lie.

YOU are being lied to and manipulated.

Offline SurpassingTheFlow

• View Profile
    • http://www.erowid.org
Torture
« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2005, 04:53:00 AM »
There were some disturbing things I saw in the hobbit that gave me even more concerns than I already had about "programs." I was never sent to the hobbit for bad behavior, but as a level 3 I was there to help out with general work sometimes. My concerns: when the "students" are restrained it is with excess force, the "students" are restrained often when not neccessary and simply for the entertainment of the staff, the staff uses cruel and  unusual tactics for behavior modification (not only in the hobbit), and many more...
    Yes, "students" do lie and try to manipulate their parents in hopes of being "pulled" sooner, and often truth is mistaked or distorted by staff to get more money from the parents meaning a longer stay for the kids. They have a whole pathetic routine to try to manipulate the parents. If lying meant a better chance of leaving a shithole like SCL or other similar "programs" that  are very similar to prisions... WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE A "STUDENT" THERE AND YOU DID NOT DESERVE IT LIKE FEW OF THEM DO?...

Peace... ::dove::