Author Topic: NOTICE TO HYDE STUDENTS  (Read 9768 times)

Offline mansion dweller

• View Profile
NOTICE TO HYDE STUDENTS
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2006, 08:19:00 AM »
I am a student and when i had sex with my boyfriend my first year, they made me recant all the insignificant details, it was totally humiliating.  this happend countless times,  just this year a few students were put on 2-4 for not even having sex. it is not uncommon for students to adress the school for sexdual infractions. In seminars i have been in many groups where people are pressured by near strangers to talk about tramatic sexual and physical abuse. just recently  my friend was urged after a half an hour to retell a tramatic rape story in front of a group of males she was unfirmiliar with. i was outraged, one of the group members was told about the rape in confidence and assured he would not tell anyone, he then brought it up in the group and she was pressured to tell the details. my friend was humiliated
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Y

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NOTICE TO HYDE STUDENTS
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2006, 10:30:00 AM »
On 2006-04-19 05:19:00, mansion dweller wrote:

" I am a student and when i had sex with my boyfriend my first year, they made me recant all the insignificant details, it was totally humiliating.  this happend countless times,  just this year a few students were put on 2-4 for not even having sex. it is not uncommon for students to adress the school for sexdual infractions. In seminars i have been in many groups where people are pressured by near strangers to talk about tramatic sexual and physical abuse. just recently  my friend was urged after a half an hour to retell a tramatic rape story in front of a group of males she was unfirmiliar with. i was outraged, one of the group members was told about the rape in confidence and assured he would not tell anyone, he then brought it up in the group and she was pressured to tell the details. my friend was humiliated"

This happened to me too.  I was pressured beyond belief to tell a bunch of strangers the most personal details of my life.  the Hyde person who was running the group had no idea how to handle this sort of thing.  I think she must have been given brief instruction and thrown into that room to deal with stuff that only a real therapist should be talking to us about.  Hyde should be put out of business for letting this kind of thing happen over and over again.  It's corrupt.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NOTICE TO HYDE STUDENTS
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2006, 04:56:00 PM »
oh---you, whomever you sad individual are, must not have a life. how sad for you, and how much anger you carry inside...

Offline survivorami

• View Profile
Re: NOTICE TO HYDE STUDENTS
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2024, 02:02:54 AM »
cant believe a father died at woodstock