Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Hyde Schools

NOTICE TO HYDE STUDENTS

<< < (4/10) > >>

Anonymous:
HI LARS, ARE YOU THERE?

Lars:
Yeah, but I've got to shut it down for the night.  My posting on this board will be pretty limited from here on out.  I'm going to be very busy for the foreseeable future (work, family, etc., you understand) and I've said just about all I want to say about Hyde.  I needed to get some some stuff off my chest, it's not a vendetta for me.  Hopefully, this board will provide a good resource for parents and students.  I will check back when I can, so if anyone has any specific questions, I'll try to post something in response.

Peace.  :smokin:

Anonymous:
What are the policy's on sex at The Hyde School? Do students regularly engage in sexual activity ON CAMPUS? What are the rules? What are the odds that my teen will be having sex with other students? Thanks..Any and all information thats TRUE would be greatly appreciated..

Troll Control:

--- Quote ---On 2005-12-16 13:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

"What are the policy's on sex at The Hyde School? Do students regularly engage in sexual activity ON CAMPUS? What are the rules? What are the odds that my teen will be having sex with other students? Thanks..Any and all information thats TRUE would be greatly appreciated.."

--- End quote ---
you're kid will get all the sex they want.  either with other kids or some of the staff.  send condoms with him.

Anonymous:
nice :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version