Author Topic: NOTICE TO HYDE STUDENTS  (Read 9760 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NOTICE TO HYDE STUDENTS
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2005, 07:31:00 PM »
HI LARS, ARE YOU THERE?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Lars

• View Profile
NOTICE TO HYDE STUDENTS
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2005, 07:51:00 PM »
Yeah, but I've got to shut it down for the night.  My posting on this board will be pretty limited from here on out.  I'm going to be very busy for the foreseeable future (work, family, etc., you understand) and I've said just about all I want to say about Hyde.  I needed to get some some stuff off my chest, it's not a vendetta for me.  Hopefully, this board will provide a good resource for parents and students.  I will check back when I can, so if anyone has any specific questions, I'll try to post something in response.

Peace.  :smokin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NOTICE TO HYDE STUDENTS
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2005, 04:45:00 PM »
What are the policy's on sex at The Hyde School? Do students regularly engage in sexual activity ON CAMPUS? What are the rules? What are the odds that my teen will be having sex with other students? Thanks..Any and all information thats TRUE would be greatly appreciated..

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
NOTICE TO HYDE STUDENTS
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2005, 09:00:00 AM »
On 2005-12-16 13:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

"What are the policy's on sex at The Hyde School? Do students regularly engage in sexual activity ON CAMPUS? What are the rules? What are the odds that my teen will be having sex with other students? Thanks..Any and all information thats TRUE would be greatly appreciated.."
you're kid will get all the sex they want.  either with other kids or some of the staff.  send condoms with him.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NOTICE TO HYDE STUDENTS
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2005, 09:43:00 AM »
nice :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NOTICE TO HYDE STUDENTS
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2005, 11:56:00 AM »
On 2005-12-17 06:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"What are the policy's on sex at The Hyde School? Do students regularly engage in sexual activity ON CAMPUS? What are the rules? What are the odds that my teen will be having sex with other students? Thanks..Any and all information thats TRUE would be greatly appreciated.."

you're kid will get all the sex they want.  either with other kids or some of the staff.  send condoms with him."
Are you being an asshole, or being serious? I need to know what goes on in that place, please!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
NOTICE TO HYDE STUDENTS
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2005, 01:38:00 PM »
On 2005-12-17 08:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-12-17 06:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

you're kid will get all the sex they want.  either with other kids or some of the staff.  send condoms with him."

Are you being an asshole, or being serious? I need to know what goes on in that place, please!"
serious.  read this thread or the other hyde threads.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NOTICE TO HYDE STUDENTS
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2005, 02:04:00 PM »

I am answering you seriously as a student who went to Hyde.  The policy of course is that there is no sex on campus.  When I was there a few years ago, if you wanted to have sex you did.  In fact if you got caught there was a staff member in "Deans area" who instead of just putting you on 2-4 and leaving it at that, he would make you sit there and tell him details of the sex you had.  He might also have you call your parents and tell them about it detail by detail.  We all knew that he was a pervert and was getting satisfied by hearing us talk about it, and eventually he was asked to resign because of all the sexual harassment through the years.

You asked about the policies and it isn't allowed, but it does happen even with staff members.  Of course this can happen at any school but it is a matter of how a school handles it.  In my opinion Hyde doesn't handle any policies consistantly.  Seems to depend on who has committed the transgression, how much the parents donate to the school, as well as whether taking action might expose parts of the school that they would rather not have publicized.  I know of another kid who was 18 or 19 and had sex with a 15 or 16 year old girl and the kids still graduated and was given a diploma.

So as you see, this is a hard question to answer.  Is there a policy in effect?  Yes!  Is it enforced?  Just depends!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NOTICE TO HYDE STUDENTS
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2005, 03:22:00 PM »
On 2005-12-17 11:04:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

I am answering you seriously as a student who went to Hyde.  The policy of course is that there is no sex on campus.  When I was there a few years ago, if you wanted to have sex you did.  In fact if you got caught there was a staff member in "Deans area" who instead of just putting you on 2-4 and leaving it at that, he would make you sit there and tell him details of the sex you had.  He might also have you call your parents and tell them about it detail by detail.  We all knew that he was a pervert and was getting satisfied by hearing us talk about it, and eventually he was asked to resign because of all the sexual harassment through the years.

You asked about the policies and it isn't allowed, but it does happen even with staff members.  Of course this can happen at any school but it is a matter of how a school handles it.  In my opinion Hyde doesn't handle any policies consistantly.  Seems to depend on who has committed the transgression, how much the parents donate to the school, as well as whether taking action might expose parts of the school that they would rather not have publicized.  I know of another kid who was 18 or 19 and had sex with a 15 or 16 year old girl and the kids still graduated and was given a diploma.

So as you see, this is a hard question to answer.  Is there a policy in effect?  Yes!  Is it enforced?  Just depends!"
Thank you so much for the insight! So would you say that sex happens as a daily basis? Is it more common to have sex while there than not?

Offline Hyde's Attorney

• View Profile
NOTICE TO HYDE STUDENTS
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2005, 10:36:00 PM »
I have been informed that there is absolutely NO sexual activity on the campus of The Hyde School. Please get your facts straight before you idiots post a response to the woman. And if you have any questions about the school Ms., please call the Hyde School directly, the people here on this board are VERY negative and undermining.[ This Message was edited by: Hyde's Attorney on 2005-12-17 19:37 ][ This Message was edited by: Hyde's Attorney on 2005-12-17 19:38 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NOTICE TO HYDE STUDENTS
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2005, 11:55:00 PM »
On 2005-12-17 19:36:00, Hyde's Attorney wrote:

"I have been informed that there is absolutely NO sexual activity on the campus of The Hyde School. Please get your facts straight before you idiots post a response to the woman. And if you have any questions about the school Ms., please call the Hyde School directly, the people here on this board are VERY negative and undermining.[ This Message was edited by: Hyde's Attorney on 2005-12-17 19:37 ][ This Message was edited by: Hyde's Attorney on 2005-12-17 19:38 ]"

You Sir are not credible when you make statements yet fail to claim what your tie to Hyde is.  It is very easy to say, "this is a great school, nothing but good things happen at it" but until you prove your claims, please stop acting as though you know what went on at the school.  I WAS THERE and having sex was easy to do!

You suggest that this person call the school to hear the truth.  Do you really think Hyde is going to admit any of this or say anything but positive things about the school.  PLEASE, get real!  Go ahead and call Hyde, ask all pertinent questions, but make sure you also take into account what former students and parents have to say!!  

The following is a statement from this person who claims to be "Hyde's attorney."............

"I have been informed that there is absolutely NO sexual activity on the campus of The Hyde School. Please get your facts straight before you idiots post a response to the woman.

Who were you informed by?  This is a lie that there is no sexual activity on Hyde campus and I can attest to it because I had sex while at Hyde.  Why do you call anyone an idiot who is pointing out the truth?  I truly question what kind of game you are trying to play on this board, but I will not attack you the way you have attacked others.  The truth has been told by a couple of people.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NOTICE TO HYDE STUDENTS
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2005, 01:00:00 AM »
On 2005-12-17 19:36:00, Hyde's Attorney wrote:

" I have been informed that there is absolutely NO sexual activity on the campus of The Hyde School. "

:rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NOTICE TO HYDE STUDENTS
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2006, 05:01:00 PM »
i can tell you from attending the hyde summer challenge that I was sent to seguin, an island thats right near maine, where you sleep in tents, do not take showers at all (and you can be there for weeks) and wake at 5:00 to run up hills with buckets of sand with someone timing you, workouts, pushups, the ones where you count down from 25 which equals a total of 800 pushups a day or more. There was an sex orgy that took place on that island, some people were involved and some werent. The people who were involved confessed, and the people who werent regretfully had to confess after being on shadow and under suspicion for something they did not do. I was one of the persons who was not involved, and confessed anyways. How? I made it all up. But Ill tell you that I didnt just have to say "I was involved in the sex orgy". I had to sit in the dean's office and WORD BY WORD, tell the whole sory out. It was disgusting and embarrasin even for something that I had no part in. I believe that if I was a girl that was actually involved, how humiliating and hurtful it would be to tell something like that to a dean who is a man! Completely unprofessional and disturbing. I can agree with what one person said about the inadequate medical staff, I was then to be tested for HIV within the next week (the school will not give anyone a morning after pill or HIV cocktail) Just think about is this situation were to happen:  a girl being raped at Hyde with no protection from HIV, STD's, and no Plan B pill! For my own curiousity, I asked why noone had taken me to be tested for HIV or STD's, and the nurse said that she had FORGOTTEN to call the doctor or something like that. I was appalled at how unqualified the nurses and medical staff was there! I could have been infected with HIV right then and there if in fact I had been involved with the sex orgy. I did not drink milk when I was little and up until I was 15 had not taken any calcium supplements, and as a result developed osteopenia (the beginning of osteoporosis). I was a couch potato all of my life also, which didnt help. I went to the hyde summer challenge having not excercised in a decade, yet was still accepted for the summer challenge after my medical records were sent over. I dint know the strenuous excercise I was going to be faced with when I enetered the summer challenge, but the school did and they still did not warn me or my parents. Don't get me wrong, excercise is good for osteoporosis, but in moderation with a slow start. I was up at 4:30's running around the football field 5x's, sprints, lunges, and of course, seguin island. I went to the nurse about everyday for as much painkillers I could get my hands on, and requested to see a medical doctor because the pain was unbearable. The nurse refused to let me see a doctor! After the 5 weeks were over and I saw a doctor, you would not believe the damage that were done to my knees and one of my hips over those 5 weeks. The doctor was surprised that I could go through with all the excercise that they expected of me. My knees are slowly getting better, but I cannot run without pain and I cannot walk for long periods of time. It would kill me to think what Hyde would do in a real medical emergency.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NOTICE TO HYDE STUDENTS
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2006, 09:04:00 AM »
On 2006-01-03 14:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"i can tell you from attending the hyde summer challenge that I was sent to seguin, an island thats right near maine, where you sleep in tents, do not take showers at all (and you can be there for weeks) and wake at 5:00 to run up hills with buckets of sand with someone timing you, workouts, pushups, the ones where you count down from 25 which equals a total of 800 pushups a day or more. There was an sex orgy that took place on that island, some people were involved and some werent. The people who were involved confessed, and the people who werent regretfully had to confess after being on shadow and under suspicion for something they did not do. I was one of the persons who was not involved, and confessed anyways. How? I made it all up. But Ill tell you that I didnt just have to say "I was involved in the sex orgy". I had to sit in the dean's office and WORD BY WORD, tell the whole sory out. It was disgusting and embarrasin even for something that I had no part in. I believe that if I was a girl that was actually involved, how humiliating and hurtful it would be to tell something like that to a dean who is a man! Completely unprofessional and disturbing. I can agree with what one person said about the inadequate medical staff, I was then to be tested for HIV within the next week (the school will not give anyone a morning after pill or HIV cocktail) Just think about is this situation were to happen:  a girl being raped at Hyde with no protection from HIV, STD's, and no Plan B pill! For my own curiousity, I asked why noone had taken me to be tested for HIV or STD's, and the nurse said that she had FORGOTTEN to call the doctor or something like that. I was appalled at how unqualified the nurses and medical staff was there! I could have been infected with HIV right then and there if in fact I had been involved with the sex orgy. I did not drink milk when I was little and up until I was 15 had not taken any calcium supplements, and as a result developed osteopenia (the beginning of osteoporosis). I was a couch potato all of my life also, which didnt help. I went to the hyde summer challenge having not excercised in a decade, yet was still accepted for the summer challenge after my medical records were sent over. I dint know the strenuous excercise I was going to be faced with when I enetered the summer challenge, but the school did and they still did not warn me or my parents. Don't get me wrong, excercise is good for osteoporosis, but in moderation with a slow start. I was up at 4:30's running around the football field 5x's, sprints, lunges, and of course, seguin island. I went to the nurse about everyday for as much painkillers I could get my hands on, and requested to see a medical doctor because the pain was unbearable. The nurse refused to let me see a doctor! After the 5 weeks were over and I saw a doctor, you would not believe the damage that were done to my knees and one of my hips over those 5 weeks. The doctor was surprised that I could go through with all the excercise that they expected of me. My knees are slowly getting better, but I cannot run without pain and I cannot walk for long periods of time. It would kill me to think what Hyde would do in a real medical emergency. "

Your experience sounds awful and I'm sorry you had to go through that.  Is this sort of abuse typical at Hyde School?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NOTICE TO HYDE STUDENTS
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2006, 05:53:00 PM »
On 2006-01-04 06:04:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-01-03 14:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"i can tell you from attending the hyde summer challenge that I was sent to seguin, an island thats right near maine, where you sleep in tents, do not take showers at all (and you can be there for weeks) and wake at 5:00 to run up hills with buckets of sand with someone timing you, workouts, pushups, the ones where you count down from 25 which equals a total of 800 pushups a day or more. There was an sex orgy that took place on that island, some people were involved and some werent. The people who were involved confessed, and the people who werent regretfully had to confess after being on shadow and under suspicion for something they did not do. I was one of the persons who was not involved, and confessed anyways. How? I made it all up. But Ill tell you that I didnt just have to say "I was involved in the sex orgy". I had to sit in the dean's office and WORD BY WORD, tell the whole sory out. It was disgusting and embarrasin even for something that I had no part in. I believe that if I was a girl that was actually involved, how humiliating and hurtful it would be to tell something like that to a dean who is a man! Completely unprofessional and disturbing. I can agree with what one person said about the inadequate medical staff, I was then to be tested for HIV within the next week (the school will not give anyone a morning after pill or HIV cocktail) Just think about is this situation were to happen:  a girl being raped at Hyde with no protection from HIV, STD's, and no Plan B pill! For my own curiousity, I asked why noone had taken me to be tested for HIV or STD's, and the nurse said that she had FORGOTTEN to call the doctor or something like that. I was appalled at how unqualified the nurses and medical staff was there! I could have been infected with HIV right then and there if in fact I had been involved with the sex orgy. I did not drink milk when I was little and up until I was 15 had not taken any calcium supplements, and as a result developed osteopenia (the beginning of osteoporosis). I was a couch potato all of my life also, which didnt help. I went to the hyde summer challenge having not excercised in a decade, yet was still accepted for the summer challenge after my medical records were sent over. I dint know the strenuous excercise I was going to be faced with when I enetered the summer challenge, but the school did and they still did not warn me or my parents. Don't get me wrong, excercise is good for osteoporosis, but in moderation with a slow start. I was up at 4:30's running around the football field 5x's, sprints, lunges, and of course, seguin island. I went to the nurse about everyday for as much painkillers I could get my hands on, and requested to see a medical doctor because the pain was unbearable. The nurse refused to let me see a doctor! After the 5 weeks were over and I saw a doctor, you would not believe the damage that were done to my knees and one of my hips over those 5 weeks. The doctor was surprised that I could go through with all the excercise that they expected of me. My knees are slowly getting better, but I cannot run without pain and I cannot walk for long periods of time. It would kill me to think what Hyde would do in a real medical emergency. "

Your experience sounds awful and I'm sorry you had to go through that.  Is this sort of abuse typical at Hyde School?"

I never heard of this "sequin island" at Hyde.  Is this something new?  Who was in charge of this program?  My guess is that like the other programs there are not qualified people in charge.  I know there was a girl who almost drowned once on a wilderness trip because of the lack of qualified staff.  Did you continue at Hyde after the five weeks?

I am shocked that they still have someone in Dean's area "getting off" on listening to sex tales!  There are a bunch of perverts who work there and it is a shame that Childrens Services does not get involved!!  I thought that laws are supposed to protect kids, not allow harmful situations!

Would love you to write back to give us more info on this five week program and who is in charge of it at Hyde.