Author Topic: Used to teach at CEDU middle and high school  (Read 24855 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Used to teach at CEDU middle and high school
« Reply #150 on: January 11, 2006, 09:46:00 AM »
Serb,you should ignore this fool.  He's sounds like just another brainwashed programmie trolling this site to get a rise out of people.  
His sole purpose here is to disrupt any meaning discussion.

By the the way, why is that so many CEDU programmies resort to calling people faggots, and generally seem to enjoy taking that sort of demeaning route when criticizing someone?  Can't these people think of anything intellligent to say? It just seems so childish to me, like something I would've done maybe ten years ago. This lends support to the argument that CEDU causes arrested development.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 11, 2006, 09:48:00 AM »
Serb,you should ignore this fool.  He's sounds like just another brainwashed programmie trolling this site to get a rise out of people.  

His sole purpose here is to disrupt any meaningful discussion.

By the the way, why is that so many CEDU programmies resort to calling people faggots, and generally seem to enjoy taking that sort of demeaning route when criticizing someone?  Can't these people think of anything intellligent to say? It just seems so childish to me, like something I would've done maybe ten years ago. This lends support to the argument that CEDU causes arrested development.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 11, 2006, 10:48:00 PM »
On 2006-01-11 06:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

By the the way, why is that so many CEDU programmies resort to calling people faggots, and generally seem to enjoy taking that sort of demeaning route when criticizing someone?  Can't these people think of anything intellligent to say? It just seems so childish to me, like something I would've done maybe ten years ago. This lends support to the argument that CEDU causes arrested development."

Meaningful discussion (I'm assuming that's what your illiterate ass meant to write)? There is no meaningful discussion around here. Just a bunch of people who left CEDU ages ago, and should've gotten the fuck over it ages ago, ranting about stupid bullshit. Like calling the place a cult. No one here debates, they just bash each other when they can't agree, and gang up on each other when they finally do find someone who agrees with them. Just a bunch of hypocrites. Fuck y'all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 12, 2006, 11:03:00 AM »
On 2006-01-11 19:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"

By the the way, why is that so many CEDU programmies resort to calling people faggots, and generally seem to enjoy taking that sort of demeaning route when criticizing someone?  Can't these people think of anything intellligent to say? It just seems so childish to me, like something I would've done maybe ten years ago. This lends support to the argument that CEDU causes arrested development."

Meaningful discussion (I'm assuming that's what your illiterate ass meant to write)? There is no meaningful discussion around here. Just a bunch of people who left CEDU ages ago, and should've gotten the fuck over it ages ago, ranting about stupid bullshit. Like calling the place a cult. No one here debates, they just bash each other when they can't agree, and gang up on each other when they finally do find someone who agrees with them. Just a bunch of hypocrites. Fuck y'all.  "

So does this mean that you're leaving us?
Because if you are, then don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!  

By the way, I?ve am over Cedu, and have been that way for a very long time now. This isn't about that at all.  It's about Cedu?s systematic practices of abusing minors through the use of mind fucking experimental techniques, repressing them mentally by neglecting their education, and using of intimidation, coercion, isolation, and outright lies to distort their reality, and eliminate any outside influence contradictory to Cedu?s bizarre beliefs.  No one here is ranting or whining, but we?re fed up that decent hard working families are losing their life savings, and sometimes even their homes, for their children to be traumatized by a bunch of unqualified con-artists.  

Maybe you don?t care about other people, or about who else gets fucked. Well I?m not like you.  I do care that kids are being hurt at these places, I care that parents are being lied to, and I care that criminals are getting rich by capitalizing on the misery of innocent
families.   Cedu does not help families, they exploit them!  Maybe you don?t care, and choose to ignore the abuse you saw, but I?m not like you.  I do care, and I post here to get the truth out about those frauds!

The truth is:  parents do visit this site, and they are indeed interested in what we have to say.  Some prospective parents have even contacted us directly, and after hearing what we've said, decided against sending their kids to a Cedu program.   We are making a
difference here.

Like it or not, those are the facts.  It really is a shame that you find accepting them so hard.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 12, 2006, 11:43:00 AM »
You're making a difference? Some kids belong at CEDU. Some kid probably desperately needed to be sent to CEDU, and you went and interfered with their family's affairs, and so the parents probably decided to wait it out a bit longer. And then the kid packed up the VW with his buddies, took off for California to live the "good life", and OD'd somewhere in Nebraska.

So fuck you, you're not making a difference. Is that how you justify your sad little life? "Well, I have a shitty job, and other than that I sit around and do shit all day, maybe smoke a little weed and jack off a few times, but at least I go on fornits and make a difference!" Kiss my ass.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 12, 2006, 11:45:00 AM »
Furthermore, how the hell do you justify going to CEDU back in the 70's and 80's and then giving advice to parents whose kids are there in the late 90's and early 2000's? You probably wouldn't even recognize those schools if you went to them, I'm sure they've changed so fucking much. Just go do something more "meaningful", jackass.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 12, 2006, 06:18:00 PM »
On 2006-01-12 08:03:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-01-11 19:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"

Meaningful discussion (I'm assuming that's what your illiterate ass meant to write)? There is no meaningful discussion around here. Just a bunch of people who left CEDU ages ago, and should've gotten the fuck over it ages ago, ranting about stupid bullshit. Like calling the place a cult. No one here debates, they just bash each other when they can't agree, and gang up on each other when they finally do find someone who agrees with them. Just a bunch of hypocrites. Fuck y'all.  "

So does this mean that you're leaving us?

Because if you are, then don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!  

By the way, I?ve am over Cedu, and have been that way for a very long time now. This isn't about that at all.  It's about Cedu?s systematic practices of abusing minors through the use of mind fucking experimental techniques, repressing them mentally by neglecting their education, and using of intimidation, coercion, isolation, and outright lies to distort their reality, and eliminate any outside influence contradictory to Cedu?s bizarre beliefs.  No one here is ranting or whining, but we?re fed up that decent hard working families are losing their life savings, and sometimes even their homes, for their children to be traumatized by a bunch of unqualified con-artists.  

Maybe you don?t care about other people, or about who else gets fucked. Well I?m not like you.  I do care that kids are being hurt at these places, I care that parents are being lied to, and I care that criminals are getting rich by capitalizing on the misery of innocent

families.   Cedu does not help families, they exploit them!  Maybe you don?t care, and choose to ignore the abuse you saw, but I?m not like you.  I do care, and I post here to get the truth out about those frauds!

The truth is:  parents do visit this site, and they are indeed interested in what we have to say.  Some prospective parents have even contacted us directly, and after hearing what we've said, decided against sending their kids to a Cedu program.   We are making a

difference here.

Like it or not, those are the facts.  It really is a shame that you find accepting them so hard.

"

Yeah, parents visit this site alright. Parents like Ottawa. Sounds like you real got through to her. And who the hell is getting rich? Maybe the fucker in Texas who owned Brown Schools was getting rich. Oh no wait, his little endeavour went BANKRUPT. I was at BCA for 2 1/2 years and the nicest car I ever saw in the parking lot was a god damn rental car.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 12, 2006, 06:25:00 PM »
Hey Dipshit,

Get your facts straight, because I think you have me confused with someone else.  I
was at RMA during the mid 90's and my experiences are completely relevant to what's happening there today.  

Also if these forums show us anything, they demonstrate that that core methods
practiced by Cedu "schools" have in fact changed very little since their inception.  
The academics these days are still sub par.  The so-called councilors remain
 unaccredited and unqualified.  The alleged therapeutic techniques employed at
Cedu are still experimental, traumatic, and ultimately harmful to the victims.    
Cedu?s program is based on Synanon (a documented cult). Children are coerced into accepting the philosophy of the program, through the use of humiliation, intimidation, isolation, and brainwashing.  Parents are still being conned out of hundreds of
thousands of dollars for their children to learn ?tools? which are in fact completely useless to them when applied anywhere outside of the Cedu environment.  

The fact is that the more we discuss Cedu?s past, the more we realize how little in
fact it has changed.  The good news is the where Cedu once had in excess of 500 in
their thrall at any given time, these days that number has been reduced to about 15!  
Just more proof of what a failure Cedu really is!  

We are absolutely making a difference in how people view, and you know it too!
That?s why you?re so obsessed with trying to silence any and all criticism of your
beloved program!  What do you have against us anyways?  We?re only trying
 to save people?s bank accounts and help their children at the same time.  Why all of
this animosity?

And another thing dumbass: stop labeling me, because I never said ?that my job is
shitty?, or that ? I jack off all day.?  I?m happy with the way my life is going, and I
like my job just fine.  So please stop projecting your own insecurities about life onto
me.  I?m doing quite well?You are the one being suckered by a bunch of frauds!

The truth is:  NOBODY NEEDS CEDU, that?s just more bullshit that they fed you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 12, 2006, 06:49:00 PM »
On 2006-01-12 15:18:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Yeah, parents visit this site alright. Parents like Ottawa. Sounds like you real got through to her. And who the hell is getting rich? Maybe the fucker in Texas who owned Brown Schools was getting rich. Oh no wait, his little endeavour went BANKRUPT. I was at BCA for 2 1/2 years and the nicest car I ever saw in the parking lot was a god damn rental car. "

Wrong again dipshit! Getting through to Ottawa is impossible, as the women is denser than steel. No I wasn't talking about her. I was talking about parents like "Wayne",and "Defiants Mom", as well as others who've choosen to remain anonymous.  Judging from the positive responses
we've gotten, it's obvious that we definately got through to them.

As for the money thing:

As I understand it Mel Wasserman (cedu's founder) died a very wealthy man.  Mark Wasserman, the parasite that he is, continues
to live well off of Mel's corpse.  I don't
Lon Woodbury complaining about money either,and he shouldn't either, because Cedu paid him a small fortune in commissions for his referrals.
I hear that Micheal Algood is pretty rich too.
I think the same can be said for all of the top dogs at cedu.

As for the guy in Texas who owned Brown, remember that Brown was incorporated.  This means
that although all of Brown's corporate assets were indeed lost in the Bankruptcy, the owner's
personal assets are quite safe and remained completely untouchable by those proceedings.
If he played his cards right, then it's very possible that he made out like a bandit as well.

I agree with you that your average floor staff at cedu didn't get paid shit, but then again, most of them weren't worth shit either.  And neither are you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 12, 2006, 06:59:00 PM »
On 2006-01-12 15:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-01-12 15:18:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Yeah, parents visit this site alright. Parents like Ottawa. Sounds like you real got through to her. And who the hell is getting rich? Maybe the fucker in Texas who owned Brown Schools was getting rich. Oh no wait, his little endeavour went BANKRUPT. I was at BCA for 2 1/2 years and the nicest car I ever saw in the parking lot was a god damn rental car. "

Wrong again dipshit! Getting through to Ottawa is impossible, as the women is denser than steel. No I wasn't talking about her. I was talking about parents like "Wayne",and "Defiants Mom", as well as others who've choosen to remain anonymous.  Judging from the positive responses we've gotten, it's obvious that we definately got through to them.

As for the money thing:

As I understand it Mel Wasserman (cedu's founder) died a very wealthy man.  Mark Wasserman, the parasite that he is, continues to live well off of Mel's corpse.  I don't
hear Lon Woodbury complaining about money either,and he shouldn't either, because Cedu paid him a small fortune in commissions for his referrals. I hear that Micheal Algood is pretty rich too.I think the same can be said for all of the top dogs at cedu.
As for the guy in Texas who owned Brown, remember that Brown was incorporated.  This means that although all of Brown's corporate assets were indeed lost in the Bankruptcy, the owner's personal assets are quite safe and remained completely untouchable by those proceedings.  If he played his cards right, then it's very possible
that he made out like a bandit as well.

I agree with you that your average floor staff at cedu didn't get paid shit, but then
again, most of them weren't worth shit either.  And neither are you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 12, 2006, 07:30:00 PM »
Haha whatever you say, ya little fairy. I'm glad they got rich by fucking with your mind. You're pathetic enough to have let it happen, so you deserved every second of it. You're just as bad as Serb. If I'm not worth shit, why the fuck did you waste so much time trying to tell me off? You're a joke, come on over here and lick my rim a little.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 13, 2006, 11:15:00 AM »
Dipshit Wrote:

"why the fuck did you waste so much time trying to tell me off? "

Because I have fun busting programmie losers like you on their shit!  Believe me,it's not much effort, and I don't spent much time at all! :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 13, 2006, 11:31:00 AM »
On 2006-01-12 16:30:00, Dipshit wrote:

"come on over here and lick my rim a little. "

Hell no you sick fuck!  And you're at the wrong website, if that's what you're looking for.
None of your smush buddy, cedu faggot friends post here!  I sounds like you have some serious issues left over from cedu yourself rim-boy!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 13, 2006, 02:19:00 PM »
On 2006-01-13 08:31:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-01-12 16:30:00, Dipshit wrote:

"come on over here and lick my rim a little. "

Hell no you sick fuck!  And you're at the wrong website, if that's what you're looking for.

None of your smush buddy, cedu faggot friends post here!  It sounds like you have some serious issues left over from cedu yourself rim-boy!"

hahaha! now that was some funny shit right there!

i'm also picking up a gay sort of vibe from the hostile anon, it's more that though, this guy defends cedu like some obsessed
lover would.  i'd hate to see the skeletons in his closet, which obviously exist by the way.
sick, sick, sick

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 13, 2006, 02:35:00 PM »
Haha whatever you say, ya little fairy. I'm glad they got rich by fucking with your mind. You're pathetic enough to have let it happen, so you deserved every second of it.>>>

actually, his mind doesn't seem fucked up. you, on the other hand, seem to be the one who got washed. you exemplify the program.
sorry no one 'made a difference' for you.