Author Topic: Who came up with WWASP's seminars and continues to run them?  (Read 2934 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who came up with WWASP's seminars and continues to run them?
« on: December 11, 2005, 01:37:00 PM »
David Gilrease, that's who.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 09:17:33 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2005, 01:51:00 PM »
My god, he's ugly... up till now, the only picture I saw of him was the old b&w one, which was bad enough, but the current ones look even worse. Looks like murdering kids' souls pays well.

Most info about the seminars (scroll down for the WWASPS section):

http://www.isaccorp.org/cults.html
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2005, 02:41:00 PM »
Forget the hearsay blog spots, ISAC, etc.,  This is the real link.

http://www.premier-ed.com  

Major corporations, small businesses, families, churches and many other people looking for something more in their lives attend these types of seminars.  Why is that when teens are asked to look at their destructive and dangerous choices in a seminar (and they don't want to)it's considered abuse?    LOL!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2005, 02:49:00 PM »
On 2005-12-11 11:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Forget the hearsay blog spots, ISAC, etc.,  This is the real link.

Major corporations, small businesses, families, churches and many other people looking for something more in their lives attend these types of seminars.  Why is that when teens are asked to look at their destructive and dangerous choices in a seminar (and they don't want to)it's considered abuse?    LOL!

"

Of course you can only point to your own company website. No independent person with reason would EVER back these seminars. Must be the rest of the world that are wrong, not you cult freaks. Sure.  :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2005, 03:26:00 PM »
Forget the hearsay blog spots, ISAC, etc., This is the real link.

Major corporations, small businesses, families, churches and many other people looking for something more in their lives attend these types of seminars. Why is that when teens are asked to look at their destructive and dangerous choices in a seminar (and they don't want to)it's considered abuse? LOL!

The fact you 'laugh out loud' about this subject, as you put it, is frighteningly sickening. Equally amusing is imagining you-- most likely an overweight middle age woman-- sitting at your computer with your freshly opened snickers, crums dropping in your lap, thinking long and hard about that response. You probably thought to yourself, "Oh that will get them" thinking how clever you are, all while laughing at your own misplaced attempt at humor. I imagine you look something like this while typing your posts...

Oh and please remind what the definition of hearsay is, because after reading those links it's very clear those authors attended seminars themselves. If I was unfamilar with seminars and WWASP, I would most definitely believe third-party sources over the company itself. You must be kidding providing the link to Gilcrease's company!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2005, 03:32:00 PM »
See Dick and Jane weep

Home-schooling is looking more and more like the only sane educational option these days.

The latest news of the weird in our public schools comes from Seattle. Last week, the Seattle Times reports, nearly 300 students from two middle schools were subjected to three long days of gut-spilling seminars aimed at "creating a safe school environment free of teasing and harassment."

Principals and teachers traded in phonics for histrionics. Children learned the Oprahfied alphabet -- A for apologies, B for blame, and C for crying. Uncontrollable crying. Kleenex must have made a killing. Here's how the Times reporter described the workshops:

"Sitting in small circles, their knees touching, students shared their own hurt and the pain they had inflicted on others. The tears flowed. In some groups, half the WashingtonMiddleSchool students were crying at once. Applause followed, as the seventh- and eighth-graders stepped up to roving microphones and declared what they would do to mend broken relationships with their schoolmates. Two boys shook hands after one apologized for making fun of the other, and said he hoped to be more supportive."

"A girl owned up to snubbing an old friend. 'I'm sorry that I've been very distant and that I've chosen other friends in school,' she said. 'I'm going to work on that, and I'm going to be a better friend.' The girls embraced."

All bounds of privacy and self-restraint were erased as seminar "facilitators" encouraged their young guinea pigs to confess whether they - or friends or family members -- had ever faced addiction problems, sadness over the death of loved ones, guilt over teasing others because of their weight, or thoughts of suicide. The public sniveling and sniffling ended with a "final exercise -- hugging as many people as possible in two minutes, to the theme from 'Rocky.'" One child, showing uncommon wisdom, dubbed the dolorous debacle a "psycho cry-fest."

It's only the beginning: This bizarre emotional circus may be coming to an unacceptably dry-eyed classroom near you.

Sponsored by a for-profit company called Resource Realizations in Scottsdale, Ariz., and run jointly by a nonprofit organization called Challenge Day, the chief operator of these weeping workshops says he smells a "a huge potential growth area" in the public schools. Seattle students received information packets from Resources Realizations founder David Gilcrease. "While Challenge Day is a critical first step, a one-day learning experience only goes so far," Gilcrease wrote in literature distributed to the children. "To create truly lasting transformation in their lives, most teens need more."

For starters, there's the company's three-day, $295 Teen Discovery seminar. Which leads to pricy summer camps, parent-child workshops, and retreats full of self-esteem-boosting babblers who teach participants such vital skills as learning "to interrupt unconscious mental and emotional cycles which tend to sabotage results." According to the Resources Realizations website, public seminars are also being run in San Diego, San Francisco, Dallas, Ft.Lauderdale, and Chicago.

Unbeknowst to Seattle school officials and parents who raved about the workshops, Resources Realizations has a dubious history.It is connected to a shady racket of companies peddling kiddie rehab programs with names such as "TranquilityBay" and "Paradise Cove" that have been accused of brainwashing youngsters. Yet, the Seattle schools superintendent, Joseph Olchefske, seemed only mildly perturbed that the company coaching Seattle schoolchildren to get all choked up - and then foisting their promotional flyers on the overwrought kids -- is also a defendant in several lawsuits involving claims of emotional abuse at its behavior-therapy facilities.

Where are all those anti-corporate lefties who protest the commercialization of the schools - you know, the ones always complaining about cafeteria junk food being stuffed down the throats of helpless students? These mindless p.c. workshops are junk food, too - completely devoid of academic calories.

Now, there may be legitimate private businesses out there that provide real help to families with emotional problems. But even so, they have no place in taxpayer-funded schools whose primary function is supposed to be filling students' heads - not emptying their lachrymal ducts.

---

obviously they cut out the super freak stuff for the 'public version' of these seminars, and still managed to freak out everyone normal who has ever attended them. as expected.

at least the kids attending these ones weren't threatend with being sent to isolation if they chose out. what... parent you didnt know if we got kicked out of the seminar we spent time in isolation? Didnt you? Or did you have a comfortable hotel room, you hypocritcal cult freaks?

Offline AtomicAnt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2005, 04:43:00 PM »
On 2005-12-11 11:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Forget the hearsay blog spots, ISAC, etc.,  This is the real link.

"

Forget Resource Realizations, send your kid to this one:

http://67.104.124.35/wsi.php

Or, you can wake up and read this one (Gilcrease is mentioned):

http://www.rickross.com/reference/teenb ... boot8.html

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2005, 08:59:00 PM »
I love how the psychological equivilant of tying someone down and opening up their mind, vulnerabilities, and secrets up with a proverbial can opener (Id call it emotional rape) is "asking them to look at their choices (that we say) are dangerous or destructive".

:roll:

We all know what theyre like by now. The facts of it and the methods have come out, and prior studies of them have been conducted by trained, liscensed psychologists.

Theres no hiding of what they are anymore... its little more than mental BDSM, but nobody even gets the relief of a climax. Also, I stand by that analogy: it has all the ingredients of a nonconsentual scene:

1. no real consent - youd face punishments at worse, and "not move up the program" at 'best' if youre a child in a program, and parents are told they cant see their kids until they participate.. and apparently forget that THEYRE THE FUCKING PARENTS AND ITS NOT A PRISON, BUT EVEN PRISONS ALLOW VISITATION  :roll:

2. humiliation is part of the game

3. someone else is taking control of you

4. youre put through a total emotional rollercoaster

5. youre very, very drained at the end of it all.

I really should call up some dominatrix and pay her to sit through a seminar and do a writeup, or better yet some sub whose used to it to give an essay.

I have always thought that all men should be free; but if any should be slaves, it should be first those who desire it for themselves, and secondly those who desire it for others.  Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally.

--Abraham Lincoln

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2005, 02:39:00 PM »
he is one ugly bastard

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2005, 10:36:00 AM »
This is the most completely fucked up thing I've ever heard.  Does anyone know of other schools doing this?

On 2005-12-11 12:32:00, Anonymous wrote:

"See Dick and Jane weep

Home-schooling is looking more and more like the only sane educational option these days.

The latest news of the weird in our public schools comes from Seattle. Last week, the Seattle Times reports, nearly 300 students from two middle schools were subjected to three long days of gut-spilling seminars aimed at "creating a safe school environment free of teasing and harassment."

Principals and teachers traded in phonics for histrionics. Children learned the Oprahfied alphabet -- A for apologies, B for blame, and C for crying. Uncontrollable crying. Kleenex must have made a killing. Here's how the Times reporter described the workshops:

"Sitting in small circles, their knees touching, students shared their own hurt and the pain they had inflicted on others. The tears flowed. In some groups, half the WashingtonMiddleSchool students were crying at once. Applause followed, as the seventh- and eighth-graders stepped up to roving microphones and declared what they would do to mend broken relationships with their schoolmates. Two boys shook hands after one apologized for making fun of the other, and said he hoped to be more supportive."

"A girl owned up to snubbing an old friend. 'I'm sorry that I've been very distant and that I've chosen other friends in school,' she said. 'I'm going to work on that, and I'm going to be a better friend.' The girls embraced."

All bounds of privacy and self-restraint were erased as seminar "facilitators" encouraged their young guinea pigs to confess whether they - or friends or family members -- had ever faced addiction problems, sadness over the death of loved ones, guilt over teasing others because of their weight, or thoughts of suicide. The public sniveling and sniffling ended with a "final exercise -- hugging as many people as possible in two minutes, to the theme from 'Rocky.'" One child, showing uncommon wisdom, dubbed the dolorous debacle a "psycho cry-fest."

It's only the beginning: This bizarre emotional circus may be coming to an unacceptably dry-eyed classroom near you.

Sponsored by a for-profit company called Resource Realizations in Scottsdale, Ariz., and run jointly by a nonprofit organization called Challenge Day, the chief operator of these weeping workshops says he smells a "a huge potential growth area" in the public schools. Seattle students received information packets from Resources Realizations founder David Gilcrease. "While Challenge Day is a critical first step, a one-day learning experience only goes so far," Gilcrease wrote in literature distributed to the children. "To create truly lasting transformation in their lives, most teens need more."

For starters, there's the company's three-day, $295 Teen Discovery seminar. Which leads to pricy summer camps, parent-child workshops, and retreats full of self-esteem-boosting babblers who teach participants such vital skills as learning "to interrupt unconscious mental and emotional cycles which tend to sabotage results." According to the Resources Realizations website, public seminars are also being run in San Diego, San Francisco, Dallas, Ft.Lauderdale, and Chicago.

Unbeknowst to Seattle school officials and parents who raved about the workshops, Resources Realizations has a dubious history.It is connected to a shady racket of companies peddling kiddie rehab programs with names such as "TranquilityBay" and "Paradise Cove" that have been accused of brainwashing youngsters. Yet, the Seattle schools superintendent, Joseph Olchefske, seemed only mildly perturbed that the company coaching Seattle schoolchildren to get all choked up - and then foisting their promotional flyers on the overwrought kids -- is also a defendant in several lawsuits involving claims of emotional abuse at its behavior-therapy facilities.

Where are all those anti-corporate lefties who protest the commercialization of the schools - you know, the ones always complaining about cafeteria junk food being stuffed down the throats of helpless students? These mindless p.c. workshops are junk food, too - completely devoid of academic calories.

Now, there may be legitimate private businesses out there that provide real help to families with emotional problems. But even so, they have no place in taxpayer-funded schools whose primary function is supposed to be filling students' heads - not emptying their lachrymal ducts.

---

obviously they cut out the super freak stuff for the 'public version' of these seminars, and still managed to freak out everyone normal who has ever attended them. as expected.

at least the kids attending these ones weren't threatend with being sent to isolation if they chose out. what... parent you didnt know if we got kicked out of the seminar we spent time in isolation? Didnt you? Or did you have a comfortable hotel room, you hypocritcal cult freaks?"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2005, 05:07:00 PM »
taken from another forum...

The sick web of connection...

David Gilcrease, member of the Gilcrease family that founded Phillips Petroleum started experimenting with mind control/brainwashing in the early 1960's. He is founder of Resource Realizations, which has been sued along with the Worldwide Association of Specialty Programs and Schools (WWASPS) for mentally and physically torturing and brainwashing America's children.
On the board of Phillips Petroleum, Halliburton, and advisor to the Supreme Court is long time George Bush associate Lawrence Eagleburger. On the board of SkyWest Airlines, servicing and in seeming partnership with George Bush airport in Texas is none other than J. Ralph Atkin, part owner of Teen Help/WWASPS.
The largest Utah-based corporate contributor to the Republican Party is Word Wide Association of Specialty Programs and Schools.
As of January 9th, 2004, California Representative George Miller demanded an investigation into the WWASPS and the allegations of mind control, physical and mental torture, and unexplained death of America's youth in the United States. John Ashcroft refused to investigate claiming that the Federal Government had no jurisdiction in this matter. This is absolutely false! The Federal Government absolutely has jurisdiction to investigate fraud as well as civil and criminal allegations of the most heinous nature, that of the torture and killing of children.
For more information on this, please visit http://students.washington.edu/heal/#teen. There are plenty of links and lawsuits to follow up on this site that give the exact details of this horrific connection. Please remember that in California alone, more prisons are being made than schools. Please remember that they are privatizing prisons and that the people who will run them are the same ones who are currently involved with everything just mentioned in this release. Please follow up on this. The time is now for these people to be revealed for what they are, psychotic criminals. If we don't stop it now, I believe we are all at risk of very soon being placed in a "behavior modification" prison where we will be broken both physically and mentally. This is not a joke!

A Scandal Update...

In 1934, Psychiatrist J.R. Rees trained teachers and military intelligence officials for both the United States and England at the Tavistock Clinic in London, England. J.R. Rees stated:

"If we are to infiltrate the professional and social activities of other people, I think we must imitate the totalitarians and organize some kind of fifth column activity...We have made a useful attack upon a number of professions. The two easiest of them naturally are the teaching profession and the church, the two most difficult are law and medicine...Let us not speak in terms of 'mental hygiene' but in terms of 'mental health.' ...Let us all therefore very secretly be fifth columnists. Psychiatry must now decide what is to be the immediate future of the human race. No one else can. This is the primary responsibility of psychiatry." (1)

Brock Chisholm, another psychiatrist and friend of J.R. Rees, was a founding member of World Federation for Mental Health. He had called for the reinterpretation and eventually the eradication of the concept of right and wrong. He wrote that this belief deprived the human race of its natural capacity to enjoy the satisfaction of its natural urges. (2)

According to David Gilcrease, founder of Resource Realizations, people are to follow the new rules of the game which are listed as: power (accepting the will of those claiming authority), willingness to learn (ability to be brainwashed), choosing to change (never asking questions or demanding respect), respecting reality (accepting their version of reality), and seeing the world in terms of working/not working. The old rules of the game of life, according to Gilcrease are: control (of self), withhold (belief in privacy rights), victim (demanding redresses for being wronged), protection (expectation of safety from physical and mental distress), choosing to stay the same (refusing the brainwashing), denial of reality (denying the reality they wish to instate), and seeing the world in terms of right and wrong. The old rules being those that do not work or in plain English, are wrong for humanity. (3)

The Tavistock Clinic is now called The Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust. NHS is the National Health Service of England. It is the UK version of our National Institute of Health (NIH). The NHS and NIH do work internconnectedly.

Resource Realizations is training corporate leaders how to implement this system in the workplace. In the past fifteen years, corporations like Boeing and many more have hired on-site psychiatrists to "treat" the mental distresses of their employees. The employees are prescribed mind-altering drugs, i.e. anti-depressants. The most commonly prescribed anti-depressants cause the following most common side-effects: amnesia, decreased mental capacity, worsened depression, fatigue, and apathy (apathy is one of the most common side effects in medications ranging from antacids like Prevacid to anti-depressants like Zoloft).

The two largest growth industries in the United States today are criminal justice and medicine. The United States government is creating more prisons. The United States government is not creating more schools, but, in fact, is closing down the public schools and libraries all over the nation. The United States government is working on legislation to allow "private school" vouchers so parents can more easily follow their family psychiatrist's advice and send their children to the programs that follow the Gilcrease model of mind control.

Children all over America are being sent to programs that follow the Gilcrease model. These include, but are not limited to, the World Wide Association of Specialty Programs and Schools (WWASPS). Representative George Miller of California demanded in investigation into the reports of torture at the WWASPS programs. John Ashcroft refused to investigate. WWASPS is owned in part by J. Ralph Atkin. J. Ralph Atkin sits on the board of SkyWest Airlines and is in partnership with George H.W. Bush. David Gilcrease, is member of the Gilcrease family that founded Phillips Petroleum. On the board of Phillips Petroleum is Lawrence Eagleburger, long time advisor to George H.W. Bush junior and senior. Eagleburger is also advisor to the Supreme Court of the United States and on the board of Halliburton. For more information please visit http://students.washington.edu/heal/#teen.

Offline 001010

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2005, 03:16:00 PM »
Please link your sources when you copy and paste from another location.

Thanks! :smile:

Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves. When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the Universe.  -- My First Summer in the Sierra , 1911, page 110.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0395353513/' target='_new'> John Muir

[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]