Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > New Info

Pathfinders, and the *sshole Mike Parr

<< < (5/5)

Anonymous:
Oh...one of the guys I was with was, Patrick...Pistl Pete who posted above this might have been the same time
Lesley

Anonymous:
i was there in the gila i hope somebody gets this post apparentelly im a couple of years later than the last post. that place still haunts me there isnt a day that goes by that i dont think about the program and that cocksucking chicken legged sick minded mother fucker. THAT PLACE FUCKED ME UP .SERIOUSLY. IM THE ONE THAT CAME IN THE SUMMER OF THE FIRES . RIGHT AFTER CAMP WAS MOVED . THEY TOOK MY RATION, GAVE ME THE WATER PUMP , 2 FULL WATER BAGS , COUNSELOURS RATIONS I THINK THE SHOVEL,ETC.

jackdeadman:
the last post was a year ago so who knows when anyone will read it, but I was there from february to april '96, both the jornada and the black mountains.  willie of course was the ultimate tormentor, but he made me stronger than anyone else ever had, earning his respect after weeks of brutality brought me unique satisfaction, the smallest sign of approval from willie was reason enough to keep breathing.  I understand why people look back on those days with resentment, but I don't.  overcoming the first month of abject misery was a horror, but after that I thrived.  I was fine staying there indefinitely.  for me, going back to the real world was a lot tougher.  so if you were there in '96, the months before they moved to colorado, email me, I want to know how people turned out.  I'm still a fucked in the head antisocial deviant and proud of it, but I know that if I could survive that then the only thing that can destroy me is me and that strength is priceless.  

does anyone know willie's last name?  I had a really good friend there named sara from a town near bloomington indiana, it would be great to find her if she's alive.  

[email protected]

Dfrederick:
His Last Name was Mc Bride I tried to track him down in Albuquerque to no avail.  I was there in the summer of fire.  Keeping it short not knowing if anyone is checking this these days.  But, doing more research to try and find a friend that I was there with Clayton.

pappillon:
I met Mike Parr three times in the mid 80s once taking me from the police station to Cedu then Cedu to RMA then RMA to Secret Harbor, years later he showed up on the beach in Venice to say hi he said he took me to lunch and that was the last I had ever heard of him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version