Author Topic: Mike Sherman Seed advocate and public relations dick  (Read 13445 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Mike Sherman Seed advocate and public relations dick
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2006, 04:37:12 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
A FUCKING COWARD TOO. PRICK. FUCK YOU SHERMAN YOU STUPID UGLY PRICK. DO NOT SHOW UP AT ANY EVENTS THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO GET YOUR NOSE SOCKED IN AT. PEOPLE FUCKING HATE YOU RIGHT NOW FOR WHAT YOU DID. HATE. YOU STUPID STUPID FUCK. FUCK YOU SHERMAN. FUCK THE REST OF YOUR CREW TOO, ALL YOU ARROGANT IGNORANT SHITHEADS. GET FUCKED!!!!!!!!

ya know, I wasnt even going to the memorial, but now that that dude let me know he will be there punch in my face, I can't miss this one.  Hey dude, you know who i am; I'll be waiting for you on this one.  Don't be a baby and not come to the memorial.  I'll be there.  I'm ready to take this one ; just you and me dickweed.  Doubt you'll attend, since you really are a pussy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2006, 04:39:41 PM »
oh yeah, that was me....Mike Sherman.  I'll be there.  Let's do this for real.  I'm tired of your weak threats.  If you are so bad, then let's get t his thing over with.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2006, 05:12:36 PM »
He is a pussy Mike.  All he can do is snipe at people on the web.  In person he taint shit.

Word.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2006, 01:04:18 AM »
Quote from: ""kpickle39""
oh yeah, that was me....Mike Sherman.  I'll be there.  Let's do this for real.  I'm tired of your weak threats.  If you are so bad, then let's get t his thing over with.

Yes,but while you are going to the "thang" to meet him and "do it for real",he will be at your house administering a shotgun blast to your ugly assed wife's vagina.

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
meet me
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2006, 07:01:18 AM »

Yes,but while you are going to the "thang" to meet him and "do it for real",he will be at your house administering a shotgun blast to your ugly assed wife's vagina.

yeah, yeah... like all the other pathethic threats he has made in the past.  Come on meet me.....let's get this over with.  I'm fucking serious.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: meet me
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2006, 10:56:01 AM »
yeah, yeah... like all the other pathethic threats he has made in the past.  Come on meet me.....let's get this over with.  I'm fucking serious.

Um,Mikey.
Mikey Sherman.
There are more than one of "him".
You have such a long list of victims that you cant even keep track of who is threatening you on any given day.
Now you are inviting him to do it for real.
What about your family?
Arent you putting them in harms way by inviting him to "get this over with"?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2006, 11:13:36 AM »
A FUCKING COWARD TOO. PRICK. FUCK YOU SHERMAN YOU STUPID UGLY PRICK. DO NOT SHOW UP AT ANY EVENTS THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO GET YOUR NOSE SOCKED IN AT. PEOPLE FUCKING HATE YOU RIGHT NOW FOR WHAT YOU DID. HATE. YOU STUPID STUPID FUCK. FUCK YOU SHERMAN. FUCK THE REST OF YOUR CREW TOO, ALL YOU ARROGANT IGNORANT SHITHEADS. GET FUCKED!!!!!!!!

ya know, I wasnt even going to the memorial, but now that that dude let me know he will be there punch in my face, I can't miss this one.  Hey dude, you know who i am; I'll be waiting for you on this one.  Don't be a baby and not come to the memorial.  I'll be there.  I'm ready to take this one ; just you and me dickweed.  Doubt you'll attend, since you really are a pussy.

Hey,not a bad way to get more folks to attend!
Promise a fist fight.
Thats why they call Mike Sherman a "public relations dickweed"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2006, 11:29:09 AM »

Um,Mikey.
Mikey Sherman.

Yes, there are three paranoid little morons out there.  Two guys and a girl.  Figures they'd all punk out.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2006, 11:38:34 AM »

Um,Mikey.
Mikey Sherman.

Yes, there are three paranoid little morons out there.  Two guys and a girl.  Figures they'd all punk out.

Two guys and a girl?
Howd ya figure all that out?
I guess you do have a long list of victims,Mike.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2006, 11:42:16 AM »

Um,Mikey.
Mikey Sherman.

PARANOID,HUH?(im the "girl" now")FUCK YOU MIKEY LIKEY LIKE YOU ARE SUCH A PERFECT ANGEL DID YOU EVER CONSIDER THAT MAYBE JUST MAYBE THESE PEOPLE HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU REALLY REALLY DID SOMETHING WRONG TO THEM HAVE YOU EVER OFFERED TO APOLOGISE OR ANYTHING OR EVEN ASK THEM SERIOUSLY WHAT IT WAS YOU MIGHT HAVE DONT TO THEM TO MAKE THEM HATE YOU? :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2006, 11:43:54 AM »

Um,Mikey.
Mikey Sherman.
You have such a long list of victims that you cant even keep track of who is threatening you on any given day.
Now you are inviting him to do it for real.
What about your family?
Arent you putting them in harms way by inviting him to "get this over with"?
::flipflop::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2006, 12:11:50 PM »
PARANOID,HUH?(im the "girl" now")FUCK YOU MIKEY LIKEY LIKE YOU ARE SUCH A PERFECT ANGEL DID YOU EVER CONSIDER THAT MAYBE JUST MAYBE THESE PEOPLE HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU REALLY REALLY DID SOMETHING WRONG TO THEM HAVE YOU EVER OFFERED TO APOLOGISE OR ANYTHING OR EVEN ASK THEM SERIOUSLY WHAT IT WAS YOU MIGHT HAVE DONT TO THEM TO MAKE THEM HATE YOU? :flame:

You forgot "bitch", "psycho", and "completely nuts"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2006, 12:47:08 PM »

That wasn't MIke.   Get ahold of yourself.   :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2006, 12:49:17 PM »

Two guys and a girl?
Howd ya figure all that out?
I guess you do have a long list of victims,Mike.

No, short list of nutbags.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2006, 06:57:15 PM »
you are all pretty crazy.  I don't really care what you say to me.   My family is out of harms way....I doubt you would bother my family anyway....psycho billys from the northlands are nothing to worry about, nor are pyscho bitches (yes, you know who you are)  So the invite is out...1, 2 or 50, I don't fucking care.  I know y'all are just a bunch of windbags.  I'll come ready to get it on.  Hope you are all in attendence.   :rofl: