Author Topic: Mike Sherman Seed advocate and public relations dick  (Read 13451 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Mike Sherman Seed advocate and public relations dick
« Reply #75 on: December 27, 2006, 11:44:28 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Shit, fuck.

Excellent point, Sherman!  :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Dr. Frank'nFurter

• View Profile
Welcome to the Sonic Transducer Beth!
« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2006, 01:31:58 AM »
Riff Raff, Magenta!!! Do you have a lock on her?

Riff Raff:  She is on the eastern side of the land mass which is called North America sitting in front of a primitive machine the earthlings call a "computer."

Magenta: She is being held captive by 4 superior mammals.

"How did you reach that conclusion?"

Magenta: She serves them food and opens doors for them and earlier today, she collected one of the members bodily wastes with a sheet of petroleum by-product and disposed of it.

"Hmmm this may be a way of avoiding detection by the so called "stalkers" she mentioned earlier."  "Perhaps the superior mammals use their feces as a means of identification and communication?"

Riff Raff:  Master, I grow tired of this planet, when can we return to Transylvania?  This is all just a bunch of shit, if you'll pardon my speech.

"Patience Riff Raff, I feel something interesting may happen soon, so prepare the Sonic Transducer, and step up the reactor THREEEE MORE POINTS!!!!!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2006, 02:38:22 AM »
Mike Sherman, the same guy who was at the Miller Newton Zoning thing, the same guy who was in Straight with 85DayJerk, is a liar and a creep.

A lie from Sherman: "Ginger said Luke Riffle is drop dead gorgeous."

Fact: Ginger has never met nor seen a picture of Luke Riffle.

A lie from Sherman: "[email protected] is Sembler's grandchildren."

Fact: A day after Mike said this in a telephone conversation, he posted something similar, but this time regarding "Sembler's nieces and nephews". "Did you make that post, Mike?" "No, I didn't make that post." I think that is a lie, Mike Sherman. Why did your phone used to screech when I tried to pin you down on this stuff? Were you recording the phone call? In the first phone call, when you said it was Sembler's grandchildren, I said: "Shit....fuck...." Instead of having any real concern that I might have been communicating with Sembler's grandchildren when I thought I was talking to someone else, all you have done is follow me around and insert "Shit, fuck" into an anonymous post whenever you feel like harassing me some more.

A lie from Mike Sherman: "I don't know what you are talking about, I am not putting threes in the things I say to you on purpose."

Oh really, Sherman? You're so nice, you're such a good guy, you couldn't possibly be involved in something creepy? You're buying land and a house that will cost $3,000 a month? Or, is it what Bob said, you spent $3,000 on the convention?

What about the creepy email where you called me "Mike" at the beginning of the email, and signed it "Mike" at the end?

What about asking me repeatedly for a picture? I thought that was creepy, and that and the creepy email where you mentioned someone's tits AND sesame street in the same sentence, that was really creepy.

So, I see one or two other people here think you are a dick and a goon. You're going to call me the "c" word to Patterson? I'm the crazy one? You're the liar, Mike. You're the creep. Now are you going to explain why you told me I was emailing Sembler's grandchildren and then failed to tell me anything else but started harassing me on the subject by interjecting lines from telephone calls into posts? Are you going to tell me that someone was listening into the phone call, and that's how those weird posts got on fornits? If so, I think your concern would be very different than what your concern has actually been: to call me "crazy", to harass me, and to tell me absolutely nothing of substance regarding [email protected].

It sure was interesting to meet someone where I used to live who was exactly as tall and weighed exactly the same as you said Bri@n D. was, and had the same first and middle names, and clearly knew me from the internet but wouldn't tell me. Now that is possibly a very large coincidence. 5'7", 185, I'm sure you have B.A.D.'s stats, like you keep them on other people, too? Even though you are not sure you ever actually met the real B.A.D? (By the way, I would suggest to survivors that they go out of their way NOT to meet Mike Sherman).

Bob can't keep his stories straight either. I don't think either of you are very clever. Maybe you are on shitty meds. But if you want to call me "crazy", I am going to come here and line things up for you so you can take it to your therapist and say "Look what I did, I think this girl is right, I really did harass her and lie to her, then I called her crazy and denied that I was lying and being creepy." Maybe then you will get on meds that will let you remember things correctly. Maybe then you will get on meds that would make you respond very differently to someone you supposedly thought was getting blindsided by "Sembler's grandchildren", or "Sembler's nieces and nephews".

There, Mike Sherman. That should clear it up for you.

Oh. My. God. :o

You really are batshit, aren't you?

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2006, 08:21:46 AM »
Fact: A day after Mike said this in a telephone conversation, he posted something similar, but this time regarding "Sembler's nieces and nephews". "Did you make that post, Mike?" "No, I didn't make that post." I think that is a lie, Mike Sherman. Why did your phone used to screech when I tried to pin you down on this stuff? Were you recording the phone call? In the first phone call, when you said it was Sembler's grandchildren, I said: "Shit....fuck...." Instead of having any real concern that I might have been communicating with Sembler's grandchildren when I thought I was talking to someone else, all you have done is follow me around and insert "Shit, fuck" into an anonymous post whenever you feel like harassing me some more.
Shit, fuck.

:lol: Asshole!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Welcome to the Sonic Transducer Beth!
« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2006, 08:26:46 AM »
Quote from: ""Dr. Frank'nFurter""
Riff Raff, Magenta!!! Do you have a lock on her?

Riff Raff:  She is on the eastern side of the land mass which is called North America sitting in front of a primitive machine the earthlings call a "computer."

Magenta: She is being held captive by 4 superior mammals.

"How did you reach that conclusion?"

Magenta: She serves them food and opens doors for them and earlier today, she collected one of the members bodily wastes with a sheet of petroleum by-product and disposed of it.

"Hmmm this may be a way of avoiding detection by the so called "stalkers" she mentioned earlier."  "Perhaps the superior mammals use their feces as a means of identification and communication?"

Riff Raff:  Master, I grow tired of this planet, when can we return to Transylvania?  This is all just a bunch of shit, if you'll pardon my speech.

"Patience Riff Raff, I feel something interesting may happen soon, so prepare the Sonic Transducer, and step up the reactor THREEEE MORE POINTS!!!!!!!!!

You're a Jerk, but you're funny. It's the only reason I don't spin around and blast your ship with the ammunition I have been so... cleverly collecting.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2006, 08:40:45 AM »
Mike Sherman, the same guy who was at the Miller Newton Zoning thing, the same guy who was in Straight with 85DayJerk, is a liar and a creep.

A lie from Sherman: "Ginger said Luke Riffle is drop dead gorgeous."

Fact: Ginger has never met nor seen a picture of Luke Riffle.

A lie from Sherman: "[email protected] is Sembler's grandchildren."

A lie from Mike Sherman: "I don't know what you are talking about, I am not putting threes in the things I say to you on purpose."

Oh really, Sherman? You're so nice, you're such a good guy, you couldn't possibly be involved in something creepy? You're buying land and a house that will cost $3,000 a month? Or, is it what Bob said, you spent $3,000 on the convention?

What about the creepy email where you called me "Mike" at the beginning of the email, and signed it "Mike" at the end?

What about asking me repeatedly for a picture? I thought that was creepy, and that and the creepy email where you mentioned someone's tits AND sesame street in the same sentence, that was really creepy.

So, I see one or two other people here think you are a dick and a goon. You're going to call me the "c" word to Patterson? I'm the crazy one? You're the liar, Mike. You're the creep. Now are you going to explain why you told me I was emailing Sembler's grandchildren and then failed to tell me anything else but started harassing me on the subject by interjecting lines from telephone calls into posts? Are you going to tell me that someone was listening into the phone call, and that's how those weird posts got on fornits? If so, I think your concern would be very different than what your concern has actually been: to call me "crazy", to harass me, and to tell me absolutely nothing of substance regarding [email protected].

It sure was interesting to meet someone where I used to live who was exactly as tall and weighed exactly the same as you said Bri@n D. was, and had the same first and middle names, and clearly knew me from the internet but wouldn't tell me. Now that is possibly a very large coincidence. 5'7", 185, I'm sure you have B.A.D.'s stats, like you keep them on other people, too? Even though you are not sure you ever actually met the real B.A.D? (By the way, I would suggest to survivors that they go out of their way NOT to meet Mike Sherman).

Bob can't keep his stories straight either. I don't think either of you are very clever. Maybe you are on shitty meds. But if you want to call me "crazy", I am going to come here and line things up for you so you can take it to your therapist and say "Look what I did, I think this girl is right, I really did harass her and lie to her, then I called her crazy and denied that I was lying and being creepy." Maybe then you will get on meds that will let you remember things correctly. Maybe then you will get on meds that would make you respond very differently to someone you supposedly thought was getting blindsided by "Sembler's grandchildren", or "Sembler's nieces and nephews".

There, Mike Sherman. That should clear it up for you.

Oh. My. God. :o

You really are batshit, aren't you?

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

She accidentally makes things funny when they are supposed to be serious. But I see her point with the Luke Riffle thing. From what I have heard, Sherman had a pattern of lying weirdly and then denying it. Considering some of the content of what he lied about, I think something more is going on here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2006, 08:51:55 AM »
Oh, Sherman lies all the time, particularly about trying to fuck this psycho chick,  and he's definitely talked to her a LOT ore than he lets on  (that's called a lie, Mikey, and God doesn't like liars.....prepare to be punshed by Jehovah and all HIs mighty angels), and yeah, it's kinda pathetic on both ends, but she reads way too much into it.  Shermy don't work for Sembler, he's just pathetically trying to get laid by a psycho survivor chick.  He figured if he fucked a survivor chick from out of state he could get a hassle free piece of ass.  There's no such thing, Mikey.....and God said you fornicated and committed adultery with her in your heart, so you better repent, or God will get you.....isn't that right?

So, briefly, yeah, she's crazy, but Sherman has been talking to her a bit more than he will admit too (and God is mad at Shermy for this, and we know God is a vengeful and wrathful God.  Don't stanfd too close to him, you might get struck by lightning.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2006, 08:59:19 AM »
Mikey, it's really not nice to play games with the mentally il........

I think she is crazy, but I also think Mike Sherman has been contacting her and playing into her paranoid fantasies for whatever cheap thrills he gets from doing so.  Maybe he was trying to get laid (guys will do a lot of stupid shit for a piece of ass) and maybe he was just bored, but I think he has been calling her a lot more than he let on.

Why'd ya lie to me about that, Shermy?  Not cool at all,,,,,

I mean, what if I were to tell the truth about you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2006, 11:41:56 AM »
She accidentally makes things funny when they are supposed to be serious. But I see her point with the Luke Riffle thing. From what I have heard, Sherman had a pattern of lying weirdly and then denying it. Considering some of the content of what he lied about, I think something more is going on here.

Yep, Shermie has been caught in a cuople of falsehoods.  He lies repeatedly about the extent of his contact with her.  I think he was doing it for his own weird kicks, or maybe to get laid, I don't know.  But I think he did play some stupid game or attempt at a practical joke or whatever.  Not as much as she thinks he did, but to a degree.  He's a weirdo like that, I wouldn't put it past him.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2006, 12:47:57 PM »
Oh, Sherman lies all the time, particularly about trying to fuck this psycho chick,  and he's definitely talked to her a LOT ore than he lets on  (that's called a lie, Mikey, and God doesn't like liars.....prepare to be punshed by Jehovah and all HIs mighty angels), and yeah, it's kinda pathetic on both ends, but she reads way too much into it.  Shermy don't work for Sembler, he's just pathetically trying to get laid by a psycho survivor chick.  He figured if he fucked a survivor chick from out of state he could get a hassle free piece of ass.  There's no such thing, Mikey.....and God said you fornicated and committed adultery with her in your heart, so you better repent, or God will get you.....isn't that right?

So, briefly, yeah, she's crazy, but Sherman has been talking to her a bit more than he will admit too (and God is mad at Shermy for this, and we know God is a vengeful and wrathful God.  Don't stanfd too close to him, you might get struck by lightning.

:rofl:  :rofl:  ::bwahaha::  ::bwahaha::  ::bwahaha2::  ::bwahaha2::  :nworthy:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 29, 2006, 07:29:52 PM »
Sherman also made the post that said "..(my name)..., ............., and ........... are informants". He made it shortly after I mentioned to him the names of some other survivors I had talked to, the same ones named in the post. My bad, other survivors. Just because someone goes to all the protests and has their own non-profit for the cause (SAFETY NET) doesn't mean they have integrity. None of us are informants, Mike Sherman, but it looks like you are, unless you want to suggest that my phone or your phone was bugged. By whom? A rogue agent who likes to mess with survivors? But that's the kind of thing you do, Mike Sherman. If you want to post stuff that sounds like it came from a phone call with you and then deny that you posted it, maybe you want me to think my phone is bugged. Maybe you want me to feel paranoid, alone and crazy. When you put your name on a non-profit for the cause of survivors, you should have integrity in your dealings with survivors, which you don't.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 29, 2006, 08:11:35 PM »
Sherman also made the post that said "..(my name)..., ............., and ........... are informants". He made it shortly after I mentioned to him the names of some other survivors I had talked to, the same ones named in the post. My bad, other survivors. Just because someone goes to all the protests and has their own non-profit for the cause (SAFETY NET) doesn't mean they have integrity. None of us are informants, Mike Sherman, but it looks like you are, unless you want to suggest that my phone or your phone was bugged. By whom? A rogue agent who likes to mess with survivors? But that's the kind of thing you do, Mike Sherman. If you want to post stuff that sounds like it came from a phone call with you and then deny that you posted it, maybe you want me to think my phone is bugged. Maybe you want me to feel paranoid, alone and crazy. When you put your name on a non-profit for the cause of survivors, you should have integrity in your dealings with survivors, which you don't.

quiyr true.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Umm Mike was there I was with him
« Reply #87 on: January 20, 2007, 02:08:48 PM »
Mike Sherman was in Straight. I know because I was there with him. I remember the torture he suffered.
So, for those that wish to call someone "fake" make sure you were there.

I am sure that like Mike we all wish we weren't.

I just logged back on after a year of needed absence.
I am sure I will stay gone for awhile , picking up this subject is the same as taking poison to me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2007, 10:04:42 AM »
::deal::