Author Topic: Early withdrawal  (Read 15281 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Early withdrawal
« Reply #135 on: December 15, 2005, 11:20:00 AM »
On 2005-12-14 16:15:00, Nihilanthic wrote:

"

On 2005-12-13 23:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

"NOW, i will agree that program can benefit some people but they try way too hard to pressure people into conforming (even if it hurts the "student") when most of them need other forms of treatment not available in a shit hole like spring creek.

If you can read this Chaffin, Cameron, or that red faced little bitch (Payne?) who I saw fuck the grievance chick in my cabin, and all you other pathetic SCL employees: I have to hand it you all for setting up something that reaps in the cash and blindside parents while they throw it away in flawed hopes of their kids recovery, but you truly are some twisted uncaring bastard child abusers. Yah, thats right... i agree that many of the girls and a few of the guys are diseased and may need to be put out of theit own misery you help create, but seriously, may god have mercy on your withered souls.

PS i am going to college and will become more successful than all of you scl bitches combined, and i will have your program and others drastically altered or destroyed in a legal way.

good day.

[email protected]"

Benefit who? How?

How do you make the determination that extreme fear and humiliation is acceptable for a particular child? Who on earth would say "ok, you can brainwash and torture this child, but not the one whose depressed". Uhhh wouldnt someone get depressed and/or suicidal from living that way?

Also, good job with the trolling of the LIFE AND DEATH STRUGGLE TO DOMINATE YOUR CHILD.  :lol:

I think I need to breathe some fresh air out of a hookah... later guys!

I don't believe in God. My god is patriotism. Teach a man to be a good citizen and you have solved the problem of life.
--Andrew Carnegie, Scottish-born American industrialist and philanthropist

"

Nils, Nils, there you go again with the drama. How do you define "extreme fear and humiliation"? One can only assume from your post that it involves deprivation of access to a "hookah." Remember, you haven't seen these places. BTW, have you ever gone to the trouble to inquire of them directly?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Early withdrawal
« Reply #136 on: December 15, 2005, 03:18:00 PM »
How do you define "extreme fear and humiliation"?

A WWASP [lifespring] Seminar.

Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... t=0#155059

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Early withdrawal
« Reply #137 on: December 15, 2005, 05:52:00 PM »
Well, that or "DONT EVEN LOOK WHERE WE DONT SAY YOU CAN AND DONT CROSS A DOORWAY OR SIT OR STAND WITHOUT PERMISSION OR YOULL GET PUT IN OP AND DROPPED LEVELS  AND PAINFULLY RESTRAINED AND YOURE BEING WATCHED 24/7 EVEN WHILE TAKING A DUMP OR SHOWERING" might work.

:roll:

Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and tortuous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we call it the word of a demon than the word of God. It is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind.
--Thomas Paine, American revolutionary

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline AtomicAnt

• View Profile
Early withdrawal
« Reply #138 on: December 15, 2005, 11:54:00 PM »
On 2005-12-09 12:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Nihilanthic,

Yes in the battle between parent and "out of control" child, the parent MUST win.  This is not the everyday battle of what your child wears, or what show there watching on TV; this is a life and death battle.  Webster's dictionary defines parent as: "A guardian; a protector." and the act of parenting as,? To act as a parent to; raise and nurture."  Sending a child to a program is fulfilling this very principle, it's taking that child life and well being in to your own hands, yes that battle must be won.   The role of a parent is to be somewhat like a supervisor, to raise and teach your child to go in the right direction, to make proper choices, and excel in all they do; it is not the role of a parent to merely be a friend, or to helplessly watch their child head down a road of destruction.  

As for why I post anonymously on this board rather than post my name is two-fold.  First of all due to the character of many who post on this board I do not feel it would be in the best interest of myself or my family to do so for safety concerns.  I would not put in past many of you to show up at my door to cause some type of harm, because the internal anger that many of you experience is clearly revealed through your posts and language.  The second reason is that I plan on sometime in the near future either opening or becoming involved with residential treatment centers for troubled teens.  I truly believe that they are an invaluable tool in the lives of struggling teens, and that they do MUCH more good than harm.  Upon completion of my degree I plan on pursuing a career in this field, and would never want those on this board to create fallacies about myself and my program as they consistently do on the board.

-Proudgrad!

Baloney. The child is not out of control, the parent does not have to win and it is not a life and death battle. Your melodrama is just that and only that. You just like to make stuff up.

A parent is not taking their child's "life and well being into their own hands." They are placing that child's life and well being into other people's hands, giving up, and relinquishing control.

-Proudparent

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Early withdrawal
« Reply #139 on: December 16, 2005, 12:03:00 AM »
On 2005-12-15 14:52:00, Nihilanthic wrote:

"Well, that or "DONT EVEN LOOK WHERE WE DONT SAY YOU CAN AND DONT CROSS A DOORWAY OR SIT OR STAND WITHOUT PERMISSION OR YOULL GET PUT IN OP AND DROPPED LEVELS  AND PAINFULLY RESTRAINED AND YOURE BEING WATCHED 24/7 EVEN WHILE TAKING A DUMP OR SHOWERING" might work.

Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and tortuous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we call it the word of a demon than the word of God. It is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind.

"

Untrue, and if you ever actually went to see for yourdself, you'd know it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Early withdrawal
« Reply #140 on: December 16, 2005, 12:18:00 AM »
This is some serious human rights stuff we are talking about here. There is plenty to do in terms of ending the unlawful and inhumane treatment of the kids in any "program" despite their behavior and problems. There needs to be some new federal regulations SPELLED OUT clearly of the rights and responsibilities of the parents, kids, and employees in or involved in these "programs" in the USA or not. There needs to be mandatory laws that inform the kids 18 or not, of their complete rights and options as USA citizens, especially in foreign countries.
Every current law needs to be reviewed and new laws need to be made for the complete, humane, and benefit of the kids. This all should be reviewed by non-biased lawyers, legislators, and representatives of all sorts. By unbiased I mean not brainwashed or paid-off in any which way. Yes some these kids have problems, but brainwashing and intimidation of all sorts needs to end, NOW. There needs to be proper guidelines specifically defining what can and connot happen no matter how problem-ridden a kid is, no matter what country they are in. They are USA citizens, kids, kids some of who just need time and the right environment to see the light... nothing like which goes on in these "programs."

This effort for the good of humanity will take you, me, and every good hearted person to step up and not put up with anymore of this ridiculous crap that we face every day in many forms, but specifically in terms of human rights and "programs."

Keep spreading the truthful word, keep researching the truth about what goes on, keep sharing it, write representatives or get in contact with who you can, use your powers: if you are a writer, reporter, or newscaster, get and honest story out.

#My suggestion is that we set up a web site focusuing on human rights and the acts against it, specifically these "progams." Through this specific site (which should be dedicated to the truth, include detailed information regarding other options for parents and their kids besides "programs" and may include selling t-shirts and coffee mugs supporting the site) good people will be able to share information and more easily progress in our effort. There are many possibilities. We need an effort, web designers, supporters, people knowlegale in law and research. The truth must be spread, changes need to be made.
Anyone with me?

[email protected]

Offline SurpassingTheFlow

• View Profile
    • http://www.erowid.org
Early withdrawal
« Reply #141 on: December 16, 2005, 12:35:00 AM »
New Profile!

Offline p

• View Profile
Early withdrawal
« Reply #142 on: December 24, 2005, 11:17:00 AM »
just do it fast ...
they break kid down ....they will never feel the same.....kids make bad choices...they do not need to go to jail for it...home based help and programs work ....and love ...not feeling left alone in the world.... GET them OUT NOW!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Early withdrawal
« Reply #143 on: December 27, 2005, 11:36:00 AM »
On 2005-12-15 21:03:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-12-15 14:52:00, Nihilanthic wrote:

"Well, that or "DONT EVEN LOOK WHERE WE DONT SAY YOU CAN AND DONT CROSS A DOORWAY OR SIT OR STAND WITHOUT PERMISSION OR YOULL GET PUT IN OP AND DROPPED LEVELS  AND PAINFULLY RESTRAINED AND YOURE BEING WATCHED 24/7 EVEN WHILE TAKING A DUMP OR SHOWERING" might work.

"

Untrue, and if you ever actually went to see for yourdself, you'd know it. "
absolutely true I lived it. You've obviously never been there yourself.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Early withdrawal
« Reply #144 on: December 30, 2005, 02:36:00 AM »
no, you wont get your money back. Money is money. Your kid is more importent. Think about your child forget about the money

Offline Watchaduen

• View Profile
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BethelAcademyAbuse/
Early withdrawal
« Reply #145 on: January 01, 2006, 08:35:00 PM »
On 2005-12-09 10:35:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I am planning on getting her. I guess that is another question, what is the best way to approach the situation. Just show up unannounced, with no warning to family rep or school. They no that we have some questions regarding acedemic issues. Has anyone gone through this experience??"
>>>>

I had placed my son at Bethel Boys Academy (Eagle Point Christian Academy and now known as Respect Camp).  I simply showed up unannounced and asked for my son.  The owner's tried to talk my husband out of it "GOD lead you to us".  "Your son hasn't changed yet".  blah blah blah.
Oh, and since we gave them no warning my son had been brutally beaten, starved, tortured, dehydrated.  We had paid with a $25,000 cashier's check but put a stop payment on it.  We got all our money back and still filed a lawsuit against those corrupt bastards.  Court date (in Federal Court) has now been postponed until August, 2006 due to Hurricane Katrina.
heryle - My son was TORTURED and ABUSED at Bethel Boys Academy aka Eagle Point Christian Academy, aka Pine View Academy, Lucedale, MS.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Early withdrawal
« Reply #146 on: July 13, 2006, 12:19:10 PM »
Quote from: Nihilanthic
Id pull the kid out now and make sure your kid is okay, THEN worry about the fucking money.

I agree 100%.

And realize, you won't know the whole story until your kid is OUT of the program.