Author Topic: Maury Show Today  (Read 2113 times)

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Maury Show Today
« on: December 08, 2005, 05:30:00 PM »
This show is on today.........I'm watching it, and it makes me fucking sick.

Topic: Send My Wild Oversexed Teen To Boot Camp Part 2
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Maury Show Today
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 05:33:00 PM »
Segents yelling at the kids, these kids are scared shitless. Ohhhhh you think they've changed???? Only because the are in fear. Oh my god, I hate this shit!  ::puke::
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Andretti Kid

• View Profile
Maury Show Today
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 07:08:00 PM »
hahahaaa!! I know, I saw it too, what a crock of bullshit, the minute they get home, they'll be gettin laid all over again...Pure bullshit :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Maury Show Today
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2005, 11:31:00 PM »
I saw a little of it too, I called my husband to the tv and we talked shit about the whole thing till we couldnt watch it anymore. It was fucked up. It seems like all these talk show hosts are jumping on the program/bootcamp/rehab bandwagon these days...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Maury Show Today
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2005, 12:15:00 AM »
I know, how gay!! :scared:  :scared:  pure fucking non-sense :lol:  :lol:

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Maury Show Today
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2005, 05:14:00 AM »
Just waht is this bootcamp supposed to be doing, or accomplishing? How is physical stress and humiliation going to accomplish it?

Why is sex a bad thing?

Why not just encourage safe sex or other ways to relieve themselves? When people talk of "teen abstinance" and never say "masturbation" they show just how stupid they are  :roll:

Oh, wait... its for the parents.

I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone, I'm just here for the drugs.
--First Lady, Nancy Reagan at a Just Say No rally

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Maury Show Today
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2005, 11:35:00 AM »
At the end of the show, they said in one year that the Maury Show will check back in to see how these teens are doing. I'd be willing to bet that all of them are right back to where they were before they got sent to boot camp. There is a deeper reason why they are acting out this way. Sending your kids away for a couple days of emotional abuse isn't the answer.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Maury Show Today
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2005, 12:58:00 PM »
Why not just call in some military male-equivilant dominatrix and beat them into submission directly instead of making them do it to themselves with exercise and politically correct humiliation?  :roll:

Any psychologists in the house who can seperate the difference between S&M, bootcamps, and regression of any sort? And for that matter, What good comes out of it except for that its the fetish of some consenting adults and (obviously) that of some child-care workers?

God this gets on my nerves.

What experiences and history teach is this-that people and government never have learned anything from history, or acted on principles deduced from it.

--G.W.F Hegel (1770-1831)

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Maury Show Today
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2005, 04:35:00 PM »
On 2005-12-09 09:58:00, Nihilanthic wrote:

"Why not just call in some military male-equivilant dominatrix and beat them into submission directly instead of making them do it to themselves with exercise and politically correct humiliation?  :roll:

Any psychologists in the house who can seperate the difference between S&M, bootcamps, and regression of any sort? And for that matter, What good comes out of it except for that its the fetish of some consenting adults and (obviously) that of some child-care workers?

God this gets on my nerves.

What experiences and history teach is this-that people and government never have learned anything from history, or acted on principles deduced from it.

--G.W.F Hegel (1770-1831)

"
I could not agree with you any more brotha!

Offline bandit1978

• View Profile
Maury Show Today
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2005, 01:44:00 AM »
I do believe that the employees at these facilities (for sure at Provo Canyon School, as I witnessed this first hand)- have some kinky and seriously repressed fetishes- homosexual, sadomasichistic, ect..., which they were not able to explore in a safe, consensual adult manner, so as a result they take a job where they have lots of authority, where they can act out these fetishes.
egan Flynn
RN
Survivor- Provo Canyon School

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Maury Show Today
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2005, 06:14:00 AM »
http://www.bk-girls.org/fun/paula.html <- yanno, google for 'erotic stories' of the topic of boarding schools, reform schools, bla bla bla, etc, and you find the same theme through all of them.

Sometimes I wonder what people actually think goes on in them. God knows we all know what they fantasize about them  :roll:

Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.
--Napoleon Bonaparte, French emperor

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Maury Show Today
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2005, 12:17:00 PM »
I had to post this one anon, because I am blushing just typing this! I had a therapist in an all girls school who wanted to wrestle with me one day (I forget the reasoning behind it, but we were having fun!), and we took turns pinning eachother down, by the 4-5 time she pinned me down, she got really clost to my face, I swear she was going to kiss me! I almost wanted her to kiss me, but I was scared, then after a long pause she jumped off me. We never talked about it, but I know she wanted me!

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Maury Show Today
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2005, 02:05:00 PM »
On 2005-12-10 09:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I had to post this one anon, because I am blushing just typing this! I had a therapist in an all girls school who wanted to wrestle with me one day (I forget the reasoning behind it, but we were having fun!), and we took turns pinning eachother down, by the 4-5 time she pinned me down, she got really clost to my face, I swear she was going to kiss me! I almost wanted her to kiss me, but I was scared, then after a long pause she jumped off me. We never talked about it, but I know she wanted me!"

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

You know, too many weirdos out there. At least with you people I know WHY you are weird!!!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Straight_Inc_Alumni/' target='_new'>Kady

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Maury Show Today
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2005, 08:52:00 PM »
What a wierdo wack job nut face :lol: