Author Topic: Dear Reagan Youth...  (Read 10222 times)

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
Dear Reagan Youth...
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2005, 04:52:00 PM »
On 2005-12-08 12:34:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I absolutley am not kidding. I don't know about the world that YOU live in, but where I live it is not every man for himself.

I would venture to guess that you are probably not a very happy person and you feel that you have been screwed over more than your fair share. Is it possible that's because you are the first one to do the screwing?

"

Well fuck yeah I'm unhappy most days when I'm broke. Please don't anyone hand me that bullshit money doesn't buy happiness. Maybe true, but let me get some to find out. I bust my ass working and have a college degree and still can't get ahead.

When you have a utility bill that is over $600 plus daycare,mortgage, water bill, basic phone service, car insurance, health insurance, dental insurance, gas and last but not least to buy some fuckin groceries beyond lunch meat and raising kids on your own because the fucker you had them with is smoked out on dope and homeless then come back and tell me what the fuck unhappiness is. Your arrogance is sickening.

Those that burn me get burned right back. That's life. Save your feel good shit for someone else. I was raised by ineffective parents and went hungry a great deal of my childhhod because my dad and step mom were on drugs and welfare and irresponsible. So I guess you could say my karma was fucked from the beginning. It has nothing to do with getting back what I put out there. It's survival and if some cheap greedy corporate fuck screws me out of my hard earned money I expect it be fixed and if not then I will do what I have to do.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dear Reagan Youth...
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2005, 05:33:00 PM »
On 2005-12-12 10:07:00, starry-eyed pirate wrote:

"

On 2005-12-12 06:54:00, linchpin wrote:

"..Id also take them out of the warmer bag and open the box in the car to make sure it was cold and nasty..I also would pick pepperonis and stuff off the top and eat them then smear the cheese over the space with my unwashed hands"

Damn, that's nasty."

I woulda fuckin' blew SNOT on that pizza or spit on it! I'd say they got off pretty easy there pirate.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dear Reagan Youth...
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2005, 09:39:00 PM »
Ok webcrawler... so you went and had kids with a total loser because you were to stupid to see that that was a BIG mistake. Whose fault is that exactly?? Did someone tell you to have children that you would not be able to afford? But I guess you would argue that you had a tough life, your parents being losers themselves. Hmmmm... smart girl with a college degree who seems destined to make all the same mistakes. Angry and bitter because her life has not been fair. Do I see a pattern here?
What I said was not arrogant, simply the truth. If it upset you,maybe it's because it struck a nerve.
YOU are the only one who controls your life. Not your parents, not your loser ex and not your past experience in the Straight program. YOU decide how you will spend your time on this earth. If in the end you are still angry and bitter, then you will have no one to blame but yourself.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dear Reagan Youth...
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2005, 01:21:00 AM »
Anonomus, did straight give you the perfect skill of sizing up people and their future behavior?

Since the early 1900's American government has promised the American dream to all.  That dream simply meant having the things Webcrawler mentioned.  Creditors avertise easy payment plans for all the American gadgets sweeping the social psychi.  They promise, bond and then viciously attack comsumers when they flood their debt to stick and sink.  All have been promised luxious survivial in exchange for following the American life PATTERN of college, marriage and children.

Anonomous, I can tell that you are a no worries ,well taken care of housewife with one exception.  Your just not getting fucked good enough to appreatiate the orgasm one grows to expect.

So put on something sexy and go out and get fucked back into reality.  Take Carmel with you.  She needs a new romantic attitude.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dear Reagan Youth...
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2005, 07:55:00 AM »
On 2005-12-12 22:21:00, Reagan Youth wrote:

"Anonomus, did straight give you the perfect skill of sizing up people and their future behavior?

Since the early 1900's American government has promised the American dream to all.  That dream simply meant having the things Webcrawler mentioned.  Creditors avertise easy payment plans for all the American gadgets sweeping the social psychi.  They promise, bond and then viciously attack comsumers when they flood their debt to stick and sink.  All have been promised luxious survivial in exchange for following the American life PATTERN of college, marriage and children.

Anonomous, I can tell that you are a no worries ,well taken care of housewife with one exception.  Your just not getting fucked good enough to appreatiate the orgasm one grows to expect.

So put on something sexy and go out and get fucked back into reality.  Take Carmel with you.  She needs a new romantic attitude.

"
Reagan Youth,

You could not be farther from the truth. Not only am I NOT a" well taken care of housewife" I have had more then my share of loss and unhappiness in my life. Out of my entire family the only person I have left is my sister. It is because I have lived through all this that I say what I say. It is my CHOICE how I live my life.
Sure I could be angry that things have not gone the way I had hoped, but what good would that do?
I was not sizing up withdraw at all. She provided all her own information and came at me because of my opinion.She is responsible for the choices she makes in her life as are you.
Don't try and blame the government because they promised you the American dream! Ha! Who signed up for all those credit cards Reagan Youth? Hopefully if you have a college education then you are smart enough not to get into serious debt because of the "things" you see being advertised.
I see from your post that you were in the program from 87-89 which means you are probably still young enough that maybe you haven't learned yet. Your life is truly what you make of it. That means living through all of the shit and making a choice to continue to move forward no matter what.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dear Reagan Youth...
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2005, 09:07:00 AM »
On 2005-12-13 04:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"Anonomus, did straight give you the perfect skill of sizing up people and their future behavior?

"

Reagan Youth,

You could not be farther from the truth. Not only am I NOT a" well taken care of housewife" I have had more then my share of loss and unhappiness in my life. Out of my entire family the only person I have left is my sister. It is because I have lived through all this that I say what I say. It is my CHOICE how I live my life.

Sure I could be angry that things have not gone the way I had hoped, but what good would that do?

I was not sizing up withdraw at all. She provided all her own information and came at me because of my opinion.She is responsible for the choices she makes in her life as are you.

Don't try and blame the government because they promised you the American dream! Ha! Who signed up for all those credit cards Reagan Youth? Hopefully if you have a college education then you are smart enough not to get into serious debt because of the "things" you see being advertised.

I see from your post that you were in the program from 87-89 which means you are probably still young enough that maybe you haven't learned yet. Your life is truly what you make of it. That means living through all of the shit and making a choice to continue to move forward no matter what."

blah. blah. blah blah blah. "Housewife", that explains it right there.

Reagan, keep on doing what you're doing and don't let this ho waste more of your time. I personally consider you a friend if I had any, and I like the way you think for yourself first. That's not an easy task sometimes.  Peace.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dear Reagan Youth...
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2005, 09:29:00 AM »
On 2005-12-13 06:07:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"

"

Reagan Youth,

I see from your post that you were in the program from 87-89 which means you are probably still young enough that maybe you haven't learned yet. Your life is truly what you make of it. That means living through all of the shit and making a choice to continue to move forward no matter what."

blah. blah. blah blah blah. "Housewife", that explains it right there.

Reagan, keep on doing what you're doing and don't let this ho waste more of your time. I personally consider you a friend if I had any, and I like the way you think for yourself first. That's not an easy task sometimes.  Peace."
Blah. Blah. Blah...is this all just a little over your head? Thinking for yourself? Why who thinks for YOU anon? Oh quick...you had better run now, your favorite show Barney is on! We know how cranky you get when you miss your show! And you said you didn't have any friends!

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Dear Reagan Youth...
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2005, 09:31:00 AM »

"

Oh baby! I love it when you talk nasty.  :silly:  

I get plenty as it is, but if I seem to be lacking a romantic attitude...well, perhaps its because Fornits just isnt the place to let that romanticism shine, RTP.  Wouldnt you think?

*I remember this time on front row when I was staring at the light fading from the overhead flourescent bulb....thinking to myself, isnt this just the life?*
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Dear Reagan Youth...
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2005, 09:48:00 AM »
Hopefully if you have a college education then you are smart enough not to get into serious debt because of the "things" you see being advertised.

I just have to heartily disagree with this.  I have met more than my fair share of college graduates who are dumber than dirt, probably from spending too much time in frigging college and not enough in the real world.

Give me a fresh college graduate and ill give you fresh meat for the grinder that is naivete.

-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere[ This Message was edited by: Carmel on 2005-12-13 06:49 ]
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
Dear Reagan Youth...
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2005, 09:56:00 AM »
On 2005-12-12 18:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Ok webcrawler... so you went and had kids with a total loser because you were to stupid to see that that was a BIG mistake. Whose fault is that exactly?? Did someone tell you to have children that you would not be able to afford? But I guess you would argue that you had a tough life, your parents being losers themselves. Hmmmm... smart girl with a college degree who seems destined to make all the same mistakes. Angry and bitter because her life has not been fair. Do I see a pattern here?

What I said was not arrogant, simply the truth. If it upset you,maybe it's because it struck a nerve.

YOU are the only one who controls your life. Not your parents, not your loser ex and not your past experience in the Straight program. YOU decide how you will spend your time on this earth. If in the end you are still angry and bitter, then you will have no one to blame but yourself.

"

Oh get over yourself already. You are so arrogant. I really don't have to explain anything to you, but my ex was not a "loser" as you say when I met him. We were teenagers in love and I have always liked people for what was in their hearts, not how well off they are. Shit happens and he just happened to go a different path in life than I did.

Fuck you and your condescending words as well. Yeah I made some mistakes while younger and since then I have busted my ass to get a degree and have went farther than anyone ever anticipated. "Did someone tell me to have children I could not afford". Once again fuck you. I'm not collecting WELFARE if that's what you are worried about.

I'm only bitter to insensitive people as yourself who think life is just so peachy and we should just all suck up the shit and take it.

I'm done replying to you since you are too chicken shit to even use a name on here.
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dear Reagan Youth...
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2005, 10:00:00 AM »
Well...it would seem that someone struck a nerve!

Offline ex-prisoner

• View Profile
Dear Reagan Youth...
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2005, 10:14:00 AM »
I rip up all them credit card offers that come in the mail. It's kind of funny, it has become a ritual to read the envelopes real sarcastically and then open them up and act surprised when I get to the fine print. "Zero percent interest rate!?! That's amaazing! Oh damn, you only meant until next Tuesday." Why do I waste my time? Why do I read these things? I don't know, I guess I'm always hopeful for some good luck. Really, what kind of good luck could come out of a greed machine. I have heard tell of ways you can borrow against a credit card, invest that in something else, and end up ahead. Still, a lot of the fattest of the fat cats are really fucking screwing the rest of the world. We are talking corporate-owned military. I think those credit card companies are tight with the World Bank. I keep all my money in the tea pot. I like to fish out two cents every once in a while.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dear Reagan Youth...
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2005, 10:38:00 AM »
well, perhaps its because Fornits just isnt the place to let that romanticism shine, RTP

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dear Reagan Youth...
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2005, 10:41:00 AM »
On 2005-12-13 06:48:00, Carmel wrote:

"

Hopefully if you have a college education then you are smart enough not to get into serious debt because of the "things" you see being advertised.

I just have to heartily disagree with this.  I have met more than my fair share of college graduates who are dumber than dirt, probably from spending too much time in frigging college and not enough in the real world.

Give me a fresh college graduate and ill give you fresh meat for the grinder that is naivete.

"...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."

-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere[ This Message was edited by: Carmel on 2005-12-13 06:49 ]"

:nworthy: :grin: :wink:

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
Dear Reagan Youth...
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2005, 10:43:00 AM »

"
if you have a college education then you are smart enough..."

This is a lame comment.  I agree with Carmel.  

I never even finished 10th grade.(I can blame this on Str8, but the truth is I would have dropped out anyway)  

"education" is a euphemism for "brainwash"

How do you think it is that the corrupt establishment even stays in power ??  Because they are busy making sure that their citizenry is all mentally enslaved to them.  Ever pledge allegience ??  Even if they fail at this to some degree, it reveals their intention and their true values.

How disappointing to read that you still don't fully get it.  C'mon you were in Str8, you know how the system works.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, None but ourselves can free our minds" - Bob Marley, "Redemption song"

::dove::
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.