Author Topic: Dallas Straight Guest Book  (Read 24575 times)

Offline 001010

• View Profile
Dallas Straight Guest Book
« Reply #90 on: January 26, 2006, 12:40:00 PM »
On 2006-01-26 06:01:00, Carmel wrote:
"
On 2006-01-25 17:36:00, 001010 wrote:
"
On 2006-01-25 17:33:00, jraypdxxx wrote:
"The hog-tie happened with Caesar, Brian Mcmillan and Burke Jackson. Fuckers. "
Was it suggested by staff? Who's idea was it?

This I believe: That the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world. And this I would fight for: The freedom of the mind to take any direction it wishes, undirected. And this I must fight against: Any idea, religion, or government which limits or destroys the individual.
--John Steinbeck, American novelist

"

You know, its questions like this that really freak my mind sometimes.  Im not being negative to you 0010, just trying to find out if any one understands.....

When I stop to think about things like, who did what and why or when or whose idea it was.....its like my mind rejects those questions.  They dont belong.  They dont belong, because in the program we didnt ask, we didnt even entertain the idea of such questions.  It was just accepted.  So and so just got bodyslammed for looking at the guys side, period.  There was no why or who.  It just was.  Of course, now I know better, however when I read stuff like this and I try to process a response....I can hear the cogs jamming in my brain about it.  Like, how could anyone KNOW whos idea it was?  It seemed there were no "ideas", only absolutes...no matter how sinister or wrong they were.  Anyway, just something I thought Id throw out...anyone get this too?

PS, Brian McMillan....I always remember his face in my mind but not his name, thanks for the jog.  He was on Jr staff when I went in.  He seemed pretty okay for staff, but I think he had a duality that came out when he was leading raps with people like CV and such."

I totally get you. But the first thing that comes to my mind when I hear the words "hog-tied" is Randall Hinton. If this Caesar Venegoni (chief of police?) character is anything like Randall, he's a good 'old boy with the attitude of, "Any means of force necessary." He thinks he doing his part and his job, and that if that kid didn't get away he succeeded. I was mainly asking that question for journalistic purposes. You know like, where did that idea originate from? Or was it, as you suggested Carmel, an instinct that places like Straight, Inc. bring out in people? You know, like in the book, ?Lord of the Flies.? There have been studies showing the results of Positive Peer Culture (PPC) bringing this instinct out in kids who are given authority and control over their peers in an isolated setting. The chain of command unfolds and usually the most sadistic rise to the top first.

I really agree that this should remain an open discussion thread on The Dallas Straights. I had already left Dallas by this time, but that doesn't make any of it less important to me.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline CesareV

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 26, 2006, 12:42:00 PM »
[email protected]  feel free to write me jraypdxxx. :flame:
f I find a seed, that\'s all that I need to bust your ass.

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 26, 2006, 01:05:00 PM »
It is, Anon.

But unlike you, some of us around here havent FULLY dispensed with common courtesy.  Id like to think with all of your prolific ranting that you are a bit smarter than that, Anon.  Someone like you should understand my meaning and intent behind the comment.  Unless of course, you find it more appealing to just say some shit like that in order to aggravate or get a rise out of someone.  Ninny ninny boo boo works too, Anon....give it a try.  At least people will take YOUR posts for what they are intended if you said it like that.

Let me guess. Im a pedophile, a straightling, a whore, a smelly snatch, I enjoy slander and the abuse of children, I am on Semblers payroll and suck his junk regulary, I support other smelly snatches who lie and cheat and steal and bring the loot all back to the smelly snatch club where we dance around the pile and give sacrifice to the gods of the blue chair......did I leave anything out?  Hopefully not, because if I did you might have more to post on this thread.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

dragonfly

« Reply #93 on: January 26, 2006, 01:58:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 26, 2006, 02:22:00 PM »
Exactly. We can either give Ginger this false power to let abuse and slander keep on happening on fornits, or we can all say we are through with it. We decide.

Carmel, if for a moment you could please consider the possibility that the person you think is making these posts is not actually the person making these points, we might have a better chance at getting somewhere in this discussion.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 26, 2006, 02:27:00 PM »
RIght, precisely. Even if senior or exec staff didn't order or approve of hog-tying, there was no restriction on it. It happened because there were no restrictions on it, it was an institution governed only by "anything goes".

Offline 001010

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 26, 2006, 03:01:00 PM »
On 2006-01-26 10:05:00, Carmel wrote:

"

Let me guess. Im a pedophile, a straightling, a whore, a smelly snatch, I enjoy slander and the abuse of children, I am on Semblers payroll and suck his junk regulary, I support other smelly snatches who lie and cheat and steal and bring the loot all back to the smelly snatch club where we dance around the pile and give sacrifice to the gods of the blue chair......did I leave anything out?  Hopefully not, because if I did you might have more to post on this thread."

lol... :grin:
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline taureana

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 26, 2006, 04:40:00 PM »
On 2006-01-21 21:26:00, linchpin wrote:

"Oh but Kathy David really was a child molestor..and the girl that she helped cop out..Yes Kathy david while on staff..helped a girl cop out..and then had sex with the underage girl back at her apt.

Said underage girl later ..and a very short time later ...blew her own brains out with a shiny pistol.

Thats what message was in my sig, its factual and true and isnt slander..

So your point there is really moot. I think you are too worried about a stupid message board, noone gives a fuck but the same old people about whats posted here, and none of them matter as far as your life is concerned..

Try to cut your fornits time down to like twice a month....its eating you up.  :scared:

a linchpin holds within a means to an end[ This Message was edited by: linchpin on 2006-01-21 21:28 ]"

I can vouch for the whole cop out thing.  I visited Allison shortly after my copout and she had Kathy David's class ring.  I also talked to Kathy a short time after that and she stated that Allison had stolen her class ring.  There was also a guy involved, a commencee still in aftercare, he helped Allison change her identity after she copped out and his sister helped.  Apparently they had dyed her hair black and gotten her a fake I.D. and everything.

As to whether there was a sexual relationship between the two, I cannot say.  I kept in contact with Kathy for awhile after Straight.  She never mentioned anything about that.  And even though she tormented poor linchpin while he was there, she was always very cool to me and I considered her to be one of the better people there.

Offline jraypdxxx

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 26, 2006, 09:02:00 PM »
Thanks for all the support with me bringing out the hog-tie thing. It's funny how anger can just bubbble to the surface so fast that you sometimes don't realize what your sharing with others .....the fingers just go crazy and type really fast. Anyway............I don't eally care to talk with you Caesar - I don't believe that's really you anyway. You we're a dick in Straight, but it was a much more passive-aggresive dick, than what your posing here. I question you. If it is you , e-mail me with and attach a picture of that starange looking mug of yours. my e-mail is in the profile. Fucker!

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 27, 2006, 09:22:00 AM »
On 2006-01-26 11:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Exactly. We can either give Ginger this false power to let abuse and slander keep on happening on fornits, or we can all say we are through with it. We decide.

Carmel, if for a moment you could please consider the possibility that the person you think is making these posts is not actually the person making these points, we might have a better chance at getting somewhere in this discussion."

I dont THINK that the person making THESE posts, whatever posts you are talking about, is anyone.  Anon is Anon is Anon in my eyes.  If you want to take responsibility for what you say, which I would think would be a priority to you, given your rabid denunciation of others who dont....then get a username and stick to it.  Otherwise you or they, just fall into the ANON category, like all the others.  

And PS, if I am giving Ginger "false power" over anything...then I am not really giving her anything at all, am I.  Not to mention "we decide" includes all of us, Anon.  Even those of us who DO NOT agree with you, thats all part of WE.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."

Offline Fire Swamp

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 27, 2006, 09:32:00 AM »
I dont THINK that the person making THESE posts, whatever posts you are talking about, is anyone. Anon is Anon is Anon in my eyes. If you want to take responsibility for what you say, which I would think would be a priority to you, given your rabid denunciation of others who dont....then get a username and stick to it. Otherwise you or they, just fall into the ANON category, like all the others.

Indeed! Get a bloody username!!!  :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 27, 2006, 10:31:00 AM »
Your opinion is interesting to me, Carmel. As is yours, Lord Obnoxio.

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 27, 2006, 01:09:00 PM »
On 2006-01-27 07:31:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Your opinion is interesting to me, Carmel. As is yours, Lord Obnoxio."

Well I feel better already.  :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 30, 2006, 07:32:00 PM »
Just to clear one thing up that is said repeatedly here, Slander is verbal, when it is a statement in print it is called Libel. For those of you who are tired of the preaching, consider this. People who preach are in a constant need of emotional validation. Why can't we come together on this, we all went through this together.................

Offline NAILBOMB

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2007, 01:38:27 AM »
Bumpppp
bedience,Subservience, leads to Substance..