Author Topic: Dallas Straight Guest Book  (Read 24585 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dallas Straight Guest Book
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2006, 09:32:00 AM »
i remember a girl named misty ogle and she had another sister that i forgot the name of.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2006, 10:41:00 AM »
So... I take it you all don't mind the vile slander Ginger lets on fornits about people using their real names?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2006, 10:45:00 AM »
What? Could you rephrase that? :???:

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2006, 11:19:00 AM »
I dont.  Sticks and stones, brother.....

As it turns out, my life has become a place where it is un-necessary to hide my past.  And anyone reading this forum that matters to me would likely already be properly informed.  I dont post anonymously, and I use my real name.  In doing so I am responsible for what I post, unlike the majority here.

This whole slander thing is becoming so LAME.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2006, 11:26:00 AM »
On 2006-01-19 07:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

"So... I take it you all don't mind the vile slander Ginger lets on fornits about people using their real names?"

You've posted your *call to arms* all over the place.  You're not getting the response you want so now you're gonna go poking at people to provoke them.....again.   :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2006, 01:30:00 PM »
On 2006-01-19 08:26:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-01-19 07:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

"So... I take it you all don't mind the vile slander Ginger lets on fornits about people using their real names?"

You've posted your *call to arms* all over the place.  You're not getting the response you want so now you're gonna go poking at people to provoke them.....again.   :roll:

"

Just say whether or not you mind slander being written up on YOU. You think you're safe? You think you really don't care? Guess how easy it is to get passwords, I don't even need passwords, people yak so much all over the place about their names (just about every sorry sucker who ever came here put their real name up at one time or another) and their locations, etc. Dear old Carmie, she's just a housewife, unlike some people who will need background checks to get work and stuff. Or, just survivors of a child abuse institution that already took their privacy and dignity.

So Carmel is a whore who could never stand up to Ginger for letting that vile shit on her stand, etc. so on, because we were all taught in Straight that it didn't matter. They could tell us to our faces in front of hundreds of our peers that we were whores or any fucking we did was just masturbating because we were such sick druggies, they could say whatever they wanted, make people believe it and stand up again any time you talked to tell you again what they told you the last time to remind you what a piece of shit druggie you were, always needing a drug or an image or something to feel better about yourself. When that ISN'T the truth whatsoever, you are a child of god, no one has the right to say that, and we should all be taking up for each other on this issue because it is central to being a survivor. And I, as a survivor, am going to sue Ginger's ass off for this website.

Unless you stand up for other survivors around here whom for their own personal reasons really do not want their names and personal slander up on the internet, get ready get set go YOUR name is going to go up here. And guess who is going to take it down? Oh come on, you think i'd really do that? No, of course not. go back to your beer and your footbALL and ignore that people get personally affected by fornits. Just let it all slide by, just like Straight and all those criminal child abusers slide by to this day and the whole thing just propagated and perpetuated and spreads across the country like bad case of scabies at one of these institutions. Go on and scratch your balls and belch you sorry pig. Drink your beer while children get hog tied and marathoned and brainwashed, and who gives a shit if fifteen or twenty-five 1/2 years later they get abused some more when they are in the middle of the most traumatic memory gathering. That's all Okay and Good, Fine with all of us.

Only it isn't, is it? Or y'all wouldn't be talking about football and shit and making plans to go to protests you are never going to go to and letters you are never going to write because none of it matters at all. Eat me. Let the world rot. It is actually pretty funny, people turning their own children over to these experimenters. But what the hell, why not. Nobody and nothing sacred and respected anymore. You can say whatever you want and do whatever you want, including get your own child kidnapped & thought reformed with all the attendant inevitable physical mental emotional and spiritual abuse, you can slander, you can lie, you can make up all kinds of shit and put it here on fornits, and nobody can say anything anymore because it is a culture of fear tactics and you are brainwashed to think it is A-Okay. Who cares about anything anymore? I'll tell you who, nobody, and that's you, because where are you? What are you saying?

Are you going to talk to the media, or show up at a protest and get seen or anything? Don't think your name won't go up here, and it won't be me that puts it up, it will be anyone who had any chance to get to know it, who might be another party at that protest pretending to be Ginger Warbis from Michigan Straight or anything, don't think  you can speak freely to any survivor, whatsoever and that you won't get screwed with this information somewhere down the line because the very very LAST thing any survivor knows how to do is stick up for another survivor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2006, 01:36:00 PM »
On 2006-01-19 10:30:00, Anonymous wrote:

Just say whether or not you mind slander being written up on YOU.

What makes you think it hasn't?

And I, as a survivor, am going to sue Ginger's ass off for this website.
:lol:

Unless you stand up for other survivors around here whom for their own personal reasons really do not want their names and personal slander up on the internet, get ready get set go YOUR name is going to go up here. And guess who is going to take it down? Oh come on, you think i'd really do that? No, of course not. go back to your beer and your footbALL and ignore that people get personally affected by fornits. Just let it all slide by, just like Straight and all those criminal child abusers slide by to this day and the whole thing just propagated and perpetuated and spreads across the country like bad case of scabies at one of these institutions. Go on and scratch your balls and belch you sorry pig. Drink your beer while children get hog tied and marathoned and brainwashed, and who gives a shit if fifteen or twenty-five 1/2 years later they get abused some more when they are in the middle of the most traumatic memory gathering. That's all Okay and Good, Fine with all of us.

Only it isn't, is it? Or y'all wouldn't be talking about football and shit and making plans to go to protests you are never going to go to and letters you are never going to write because none of it matters at all. Eat me. Let the world rot. It is actually pretty funny, people turning their own children over to these experimenters. But what the hell, why not. Nobody and nothing sacred and respected anymore. You can say whatever you want and do whatever you want, including get your own child kidnapped & thought reformed with all the attendant inevitable physical mental emotional and spiritual abuse, you can slander, you can lie, you can make up all kinds of shit and put it here on fornits, and nobody can say anything anymore because it is a culture of fear tactics and you are brainwashed to think it is A-Okay. Who cares about anything anymore? I'll tell you who, nobody, and that's you, because where are you? What are you saying?

Are you going to talk to the media, or show up at a protest and get seen or anything? Don't think your name won't go up here, and it won't be me that puts it up, it will be anyone who had any chance to get to know it, who might be another party at that protest pretending to be Ginger Warbis from Michigan Straight or anything, don't think  you can speak freely to any survivor, whatsoever and that you won't get screwed with this information somewhere down the line because the very very LAST thing any survivor knows how to do is stick up for another survivor.

"

For God's sake!  Take a deep breath and get a grip child!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2006, 01:50:00 PM »
Look, man...it's pretty simple really...if someone puts your name up & it bothers you, email Ginger and ask her to take it down.

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2006, 02:45:00 PM »

Just say whether or not you mind slander being written up on YOU. You think you're safe? You think you really don't care? Guess how easy it is to get passwords, I don't even need passwords, people yak so much all over the place about their names (just about every sorry sucker who ever came here put their real name up at one time or another) and their locations, etc. Dear old Carmie, she's just a housewife, unlike some people who will need background checks to get work and stuff. Or, just survivors of a child abuse institution that already took their privacy and dignity.

So Carmel is a whore who could never stand up to Ginger for letting that vile shit on her stand, etc. so on, because we were all taught in Straight that it didn't matter. They could tell us to our faces in front of hundreds of our peers that we were whores or any fucking we did was just masturbating because we were such sick druggies, they could say whatever they wanted, make people believe it and stand up again any time you talked to tell you again what they told you the last time to remind you what a piece of shit druggie you were, always needing a drug or an image or something to feel better about yourself. When that ISN'T the truth whatsoever, you are a child of god, no one has the right to say that, and we should all be taking up for each other on this issue because it is central to being a survivor. And I, as a survivor, am going to sue Ginger's ass off for this website.

"

Do I think I am really safe? Let me check, that would be a definate yes.  I dont have anything to hide.  I have been posting to this forum for going on 5 years or so now under my real name and my real e-mail. Ive seen people like you Anon, who come and go; the flame that burns the brightest always burns out first you know? People show up on this forum ranting and raving about making something happen, and all of a sudden they are *poof*, and along comes another jackass.  You know who sticks around and makes things happen? Ginger, Wes, Sammie, Richard......all those that are the focus of this so-called slander.  You dont see them huffing and puffing and blowing out a gasket because someone like you calls them whore or pedophile or whatever other such garbage.

I have always wanted to be a whore AND a housewife.  Maybe I can set up an outcall service, Anon....yeah....(insert dreamsequence here).....

I would prefer that people like you NOT stand up for the cause, Anon.  Because I dont see resolution in it, just another typical crash and burn.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Gah

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2006, 03:32:00 PM »
So many deeper and stonger issues need attention, like the protests, getting abusive treatment centers closed. Who cares about slander when a child is sitting in a Straight like rehab as we speak. Maybe some people need to look at the bigger picture and stop being so selfish who cares if someone calls you a few names. Stop sitting in self pity and get up and go on, do what you have to do to find yourself so you will stop being so selfish.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2006, 03:43:00 PM »
On 2006-01-19 12:32:00, Gah wrote:

"So many deeper and stonger issues need attention, like the protests, getting abusive treatment centers closed. Who cares about slander when a child is sitting in a Straight like rehab as we speak. Maybe some people need to look at the bigger picture and stop being so selfish who cares if someone calls you a few names. Stop sitting in self pity and get up and go on, do what you have to do to find yourself so you will stop being so selfish.

:nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2006, 03:47:00 PM »
sitting in self pity

Watch the str8 lingo, they will be quick to harp on that, no offense.

Offline 001010

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2006, 10:52:00 PM »
On 2006-01-19 11:45:00, Carmel wrote:

"
I have always wanted to be a whore AND a housewife.  Maybe I can set up an outcall service, Anon....yeah....(insert dreamsequence here).....

I would prefer that people like you NOT stand up for the cause, Anon.  Because I dont see resolution in it, just another typical crash and burn."

:nworthy: One more time...  :nworthy:  

That's righ     tahhh!

"The FARC is part of the history of Colombia and a historical phenomenon", (President Pastrana) says, "and they must be treated as Colombians". ... They come and ask for bread [aid from Washington], and you give them stones.

Robert White is a former American ambassador to Paraguay and El Salvador, and former No. 2 man with the U.S. Embassy in Bogota, is president of the Centre for International Policy in Washington D.C.
http://narconews.com/' target='_new'>Robert White

[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2006, 03:55:00 AM »
riiiiite, Morli. You LOVED it when Bradpin put Leslie _BLaank_ is a Child Molester on his sig line. Sure, the moderator can edit that right out after you respond teling us all that the slander is okay with you or not okay with you.

Think before you speak.You want a whole thread title devoted to your real name and slander and then have to call the FBI to figure out who it is when there is no proof one way or another that it is coming from a mental institution in KY or Seattle or wherever or do you want to say that you agree that we can have just a little bit of moderation in that at the very least, we can all just say that the vilest slander & personal names can easily be taken down.

A most reasonable suggestion for us all is to take a moment to think to ourselves whether we might want to stand up now to the Moderator when some people are getting together to stand up to the Moderator to have a modicum of moderation and immediately take down the vile slander that still stands on this forum here before the upcoming protests as a sign of our unity in standing up for our fellow survivors, or what.

By disagreeing with me you are saying that it is okay for any kind of lying slander to go up here on any survivor, none of you mind. If you mind if I or anyone else puts up slander on you or anyone else, say so here, or, if you do mind if someone puts up slander on you but you don't mind if they put it up on anyone else who won't say for themselves whether or not they actually, once they give it some thought, want and condone the very idea that it is okay for personal slander to go up on them, say that. Otherwise I or anyone else take you responding here but not saying one way or the other as your tacit agreement for us to put up slander on you.

Sign below.

Offline CITIBANK

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/crapitolrecords
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2006, 10:16:00 AM »
On 2006-01-19 19:52:00, 001010 wrote:

"

On 2006-01-19 11:45:00, Carmel wrote:

"

I would prefer that people like you NOT stand up for the cause, Anon.  Because I dont see resolution in it, just another typical crash and burn."

:question:
ive me your money$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$