Author Topic: Dallas Straight Guest Book  (Read 24690 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Dallas Straight Guest Book
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2006, 02:02:00 PM »
On 2006-01-20 00:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

By disagreeing with me you are saying that it is okay for any kind of lying slander to go up here on any survivor, none of you mind.

No, I'm just saying that I'm not your mama. It's not my day to watch you. It's not my job to decide for you what you may read or what you may write or what you must think about it. That's just not my gig.

Just because you do not take an interest in politics, doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0684863952/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> PERICLES (430 BC)

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2006, 02:27:00 PM »
On 2006-01-20 00:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

A most reasonable suggestion for us all is to take a moment to think to ourselves whether we might want to stand up now to the Moderator when some people are getting together to stand up to the Moderator to have a modicum of moderation and immediately take down the vile slander that still stands on this forum here before the upcoming protests as a sign of our unity in standing up for our fellow survivors, or what.

::bangin::  :silly:  Huh what?

By disagreeing with me you are saying that it is okay for any kind of lying slander to go up here on any survivor, none of you mind. If you mind if I or anyone else puts up slander on you or anyone else, say so here, or, if you do mind if someone puts up slander on you but you don't mind if they put it up on anyone else who won't say for themselves whether or not they actually, once they give it some thought, want and condone the very idea that it is okay for personal slander to go up on them, say that. Otherwise I or anyone else take you responding here but not saying one way or the other as your tacit agreement for us to put up slander on you.

Sign below.

Let me get this straight.  You don't like the nasty shit that's posted about survivors here, you want it taken down, if you don't get what you want you're going to post even more slanderous and vile shit than you already have?

Genius, true genius.  :roll:

Offline jraypdxxx

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2006, 05:49:00 PM »
This is supposed to be a guest book for those who were in Dallas Straight. Go argue your petty remarks in another arena!

Offline PerfectStraightling

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2006, 08:18:00 PM »
I was just about to say that. This is the fucking dallas thread, go someplace else! I'm  sick of reading these stupid posts. Go take a class on media law or something, I don't care. Ginger doesn't have to do shit except to state what she is or istn' doing here. If you don't like it, leave.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2006, 08:57:00 PM »
Although it would be nice if she'd block the IP address of Citibank.

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2006, 10:49:00 PM »
yeah a lot of things would be nice.

Offline CITIBANK

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/crapitolrecords
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2006, 12:06:00 AM »
On 2006-01-20 17:57:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Although it would be nice if she'd block the IP address of Citibank.   "

:lol: If she blocks me I'll cancel her credit cards. :lol:
ive me your money$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2006, 11:47:00 AM »
Haha, this is a great thread! I haven't been to this board in a while as franly it disgusts me what goes on here and I think you all know what I am talking aboutl... LOL come on! So Jane Ayers and Jim Horn don't give a shit if Sammie and others are slandered, they won't bother to tell Antigen where to stick it when she keeps saying "I'm not your mommy." Duh! Like anyone said Antigen was like a mother.

Sammie doesn't really have a mother, like a lot of us who are in effect if not in fact orphans since Straight and you all KNOW what I mean, unless you are some of the lucky few or whatever, you KNOW and nobody will bother with taking a hard line stance on Sammie and other Straight survivors getting trashed because they can't imagine stepping past their stupid "Dallas Straight Guest Book", reconnecting with old Straightling friends to better remember the Straight way and reincorporate some of that into their lives again. Like "oh thank god I found you I remember that I remember it too remembered when you got taken down oh I guess I took you down, I guess that girl was a bitch back then, I guess I feel guilty, I guess I wasn't all that bad" but now, here and now, what REALLY counts is how you treat people now, and Jane Ayers and Jim Horn think it really doesn't matter, they didn't even ask "what slander?" so we can presume they know??? what they are talking about when they say to get off the thread, it's a tiresome topic... eetc. Excuse my run on sentences, I took a bunch of drugs last night, so you can safely ignore what I say when I say that if you don't stand up for Sammie who's name is still trashed AND all other Straight survivors whose names are permanently trashed on this message board, then obviously you are still a pathetic Straightling who can't stand up for anyone else. Don't agree with me or anything, trash me and what I am saying, don't think about any of this.

Don't think about the fact that Sammie, like you, was abandoned to Straight by her parent(s) a long time ago, has never had real family to back her up.

Why the hell should you care? Carry on, Carmel Fales Woods in your housewife kingdom there. Enjoy it, really, don't think about the fact that it might affect someone else very differently, the trash that goes up here and the complete lack of human decency and dignity and privacy of personal life and so on.

Really, please do carry on, reminding me that what I always thought about Straightlings is actually and in fact accurate and true. You will ignore all abuse against others, and you will learn to participate in it, because that is what you were trained to do in Straight.

Jane Ayers, the perfect Straightling, with her sidekicks Jim Horn and Carmel Fales Woods. I think you are cruel and I am GLAD that you let us all know on this public internet how cruel and inconsiderate you are, how willing to gang up on someone and not care what someone's point is who actually has a really nice point that seems really to be like this: everyone tell the moderator to take off the personal names and slander that people don't want up on fornits.

Sure, the moderator can edit your names right out of there after you tell us all how much you really actually do care if your name goes up connected to whatever anyone wants to say about you.

Are you a pedophile? A child molester? Who knows? I could say that about you here, too, and no one could take it down but Antigen. What if you really needed it off the internet? What are you going to do? You can't do nothin unless you take a trip to Monessen PA and do to Ginger and Bill Warbis what really ought to have been done to Ginger and Bill Warbis a long time ago, and that is a good old fashioned fist fight. Tire slashing. Warnings like that. Myself I don't have the funds or the time, I don't really care that much except to pay attention to what is happening on this message board because it goes well with my theories on what the experiment of Straight that they practiced on us was really all about.

YOU are a product of that experiment, and if you can't think or love your way out of it, if you have to trash other people or not pay attention to people getting trashed then there you are, a successful product, having achieved one of the possible outcomes of the experiment you were dropped off into by your parents.

Why should I care to post? I happen to think and feel that it is natural and normal to care what happens to other people, to pay attention to my own righteous indignation on the subject and speak about it. Antigen has deleted plenty on this website, and I think I will stick around for a little while and pay attention to the people who are calling, FINALLY, for a change in the way this message board gets run/done, if ONLY for the TINY victory of getting that slander that is up on Sammie off the public internet.

I am so livid and incensed at the thought that you could even think about going to a protest in person with Sammie and look her in the eyes and know that you did nothing but get mad at some anonymous poster who wanted the slander on Sammie and other Straight survivors taken off the internet. Go ahead and tell Sammie the whole subject just really irritated you, you couldn't figure out how to join in any kind of getting together and making the moderator moderate even just a little tiny bit. Too busy, too mean, too rude, too dumb. Sorry, Sammie, people will tell you they care about child abuse and they want it to end, but they really, really don't.

I will in fact enjoy all of the responses to this subject, they are very fascinating wrt your status as products of a government experiment. You stand behind and for abuse and psychological injury. Just because Ginger Warbis can get away with it because of the internet rules doesn't mean Straight was ever good for any of us even though our parents signed us over and cops and judges and school officials all agreed to us being child abused. Our only real hope was each other, back then.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2006, 12:33:00 PM »
On 2006-01-21 08:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Haha, this is a great thread! I haven't been to this board in a while
:rofl:

as franly it disgusts me what goes on here and I think you all know what I am talking aboutl...

Nope, we don't.

they didn't even ask "what slander?"

and that's what's pissing you off so much.  You're trying to drag others to your party, but no one wants to come.

. Don't agree with me or anything, trash me and what I am saying, don't think about any of this.

OK.

Really, please do carry on,
OK.

Are you a pedophile? A child molester? Who knows? I could say that about you here

We know after all the times you done it.

You can't do nothin

Yep, that's right.

unless you take a trip to Monessen PA and do to Ginger and Bill Warbis what really ought to have been done to Ginger and Bill Warbis a long time ago, and that is a good old fashioned fist fight. Tire slashing. Warnings like that.

Careful now, you might just bite off more than you can chew!

and I think I will stick around for a little while

Like you ever left.  :roll:

and pay attention to the people who are calling, FINALLY, for a change in the way this message board gets run/done, if ONLY for the TINY victory of getting that slander that is up on Sammie off the public internet.

Have the *cough* YOU *cough* author contact Ginger and ask that it be removed.

Just because Ginger Warbis can get away with it because of the internet rules doesn't mean Straight was ever good for any of us

No one ever made that inference.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2006, 12:52:00 PM »
On 2006-01-21 09:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-01-21 08:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Haha, this is a great thread! I haven't been to this board in a while
:nworthy:  :nworthy:  :scared:  :flame:  :tup:  :tup:

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2006, 01:19:00 PM »
Here's the law:

If Ginger started monitoring this site, and said as much, SHE would then be held legally responsible for every single thing that gets posted on here. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want that responsibility. There have been pages upon pages upon pages going on and on about how Ginger is failing us all, and I am sick of reading about it. That's all.

Besides, being pro-free speech does not equal being pro-abuse. If someone is posting threats, or things that can mess with your life in some way, there are legal recourses. They just don't involve putting Ginger in jail.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2006, 01:52:00 PM »
Ok, sorry to crash the Dallas party. I thought of moving the trolls off to a new thread in the other forum. But, of course, that would just start another whole line of bullshit. Evidently, I'm not allowed to moderate, even in the rare instances when I think I ought to.

Anyway, this caught my eye:
On 2006-01-20 17:57:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Although it would be nice if she'd block the IP address of Citibank.   "

Really? Citibank? Why him? And that made me wonder who else I should, according to some, ban and censor from my servers. So, have at it. Please tell me, anyone who cares to comment, who all else I should censor.

Personally, I think I did a far better job of coming to Sammies defense by simply stating (before the obliviating flood of reactionary bullshit) that I was there in Sarasota w/ Sammie. I do believe her. I saw with my own eyes, heard w/ my own ears and smelled with my own nose much of what she says. And the rest, well as outlandish as some people think Sammie's stories are, nothing of it is really outside the realm of possibility for that place and time nor even very unlikely.

I think that's really the nut of our dissagreement. You think I'm just what the Program aspired to turn out? Fuck off, you're the one. See, I'm not afraid of ideas. You are. I have no need to control you or anyone else. You seem quite obsessed w/ controling me, though.

We're not going to ever win this by trying to beat them at their own game, by trying to control others. The only way to win at this game is to resist being controled. That's all. RAMPANT talking out in Group, folks!

...it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds..

--Samuel Adams

Why I Live at the PO

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2006, 02:10:00 PM »
On 2006-01-21 10:19:00, Perfect Straightling wrote:

If someone is posting threats, or things that can mess with your life in some way, there are legal recourses. They just don't involve putting Ginger in jail.

Exactly that. Here's what you do. Go down to your local cop shop, DA or civil division and inquire about the procedure for starting a John Doe complaint. I would imagine that most places already have some sort of standard form for that by now.

...the coercive collectivist State is distinctly uninterested in the cultivation of intelligence and wisdom. This is understandable...for the State has no uses to which persons of intelligence and wisdom can be put.
--Albert Jay Nock.

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2006, 03:11:00 PM »
Why dont you let Sammie judge me then? Sammie, thoughts?

The bottom line is this....if you or anyone else is opposed to having slanderous or cruel remarks made about them on an internet forum, you or anyone else...should not become members or post to an internet forum.  The rules are spelled out for all who make the choice to post here in the outset.  If those rules do not live up to anyones standards, they are free to refrain from posting or becoming members of this forum.  

The people being slandered here seem to be handling it based on their choice to accept the rules of the forum.  YOU seem to be the only one stuck on digesting the reality of this.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2006, 05:35:00 PM »
It's so obvious that the same person who originally started threads like "Let's Do it on sammie" etc is the one who now complains about it ever happening in the first place. Am I stating the obvious? Has this probability occurred to anyone else here?