Author Topic: Mid- Life-Crisis-?  (Read 1750 times)

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
Mid- Life-Crisis-?
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2005, 03:29:00 PM »
My dog's name is Gabriel. He would never last on his own....he is far to attached to me/people. Okay, yes, I adore my doggie too! He gets upset every time I leave and HAS to sleep on the bed with me....

Gabriel just loves people...but he has bad manners too. He gets so excited, jumps, and tries to lick people's faces. He's really strong even though he's only 50 lbs, and in Gabriel's excitement he has damn near knocked a few unsuspecting visitors off their feet. Some people react with fear but he would never hurt anyone unless he was protecting me.

I really dont know if Gabriel would ever want to run free. Maybe for a short period just for fun, but I think my dog would die without human interraction. But maybe some animals prefer their freedom more than others?

I have a cat too. Dont laugh, but her name is Skinny....yes she was pretty scrwany when I got her and I couldnt think of a name. Skinny was never meant to be her name it just stuck and she always responded to it. She's a little love bug....she loves attention, has a very loud purr, and doesnt like to be alone.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Mid- Life-Crisis-?
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2005, 03:38:00 PM »
I taught my dogs to motivate. they have to be lying on their backs to do it correctly.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Mid- Life-Crisis-?
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2005, 03:48:00 PM »
2 cats

Olliver and Lil Cat