Author Topic: Where is Marla? Hidden Lake Academy Special ED. Teacher  (Read 38678 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Where is Marla? Hidden Lake Academy Special ED. Teacher
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2005, 02:23:00 PM »
former staff, and I already posted my opinion of the whole license issue. as for the "bullfrog" don't know her, never met her.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2005, 02:27:00 PM »
On 2005-11-30 11:11:00, Anonymous wrote:

"ans as far as hurting yourself vs. attempting suicide, there is a big difference. perhaps you should try it."

Which one hurting myself or attempting suicide? HAHAHAHA what a typical HLA remark. One that in fact was suggested to me by an upper level staff member while at HLA.

It was a moment or two later when the staff member found himself having been punched in the face and bleeding profusley.

I figured if he liked pain Id simply help him out a little.

In fact there were several students who when in conflict with the staff iregardless of having no suicidal tendencies were encouraged to attempt to kill themselves.

Was this a tactic you learned at HLA?

Did it ever work?

Have you thought about trying it yourself? I mean you dont seem to be doing anything worth while. No one really needs you around. It would probably be better that way. Sort of an opposite "Its a wonderfull life" for you. I on the other hand am needed, I mean just think if I wasnt here who else would there be to expose you people and dispell the propoganda youve been instructed to spew off?

Let me ask you, is a kid who cuts his wrist trying to kill himself or simply hurt himself?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2005, 02:31:00 PM »
On 2005-11-30 11:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"former staff, and I already posted my opinion of the whole license issue. as for the "bullfrog" don't know her, never met her. "

No you didnt, you lied and claimed they werent required to be licensed.

Also can you explain the coincidence that not only do you two agree on everything, but you post so often at the exact same time.

As I said before if you arent her you have a very close relationship with her. Maybe youre that vagrant we talked about earlier who wrecked her marriage.

Also if you no longer work there, how can you testify as to the suicide situation is there?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2005, 02:48:00 PM »
My commment about you "giving it a try" was nothing that I learned at HLA, just my personal advice because I think that your a pompus little ass... as for the suicide situation, you never asked when I was there. If you care to take a swing at me, ok.. as I said before you have no idea who I am, when I was there, and a lot more. But if it will make you feel like a big man.. ok.. take your best shot.. the I'll give you a 500 yard head start...then well we'll just have to see.
My thoughts about the license issue is that it appears that they are operating wit in the letter of the law, albiet perhaps not the spirit of it. Imagine a private company that does not "realy" follow the law, the shock of it all.

Then again, maybe I am useing this forum, as you so aptly put it " cheap entertainment" I just wish the Overlord was still here, now he was funny. Your just mildly amusing.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2005, 03:14:00 PM »
On 2005-11-30 11:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"My commment about you "giving it a try" was nothing that I learned at HLA, just my personal advice because I think that your a pompus little ass... as for the suicide situation, you never asked when I was there. If you care to take a swing at me, ok.. as I said before you have no idea who I am, when I was there, and a lot more. But if it will make you feel like a big man.. ok.. take your best shot.. the I'll give you a 500 yard head start...then well we'll just have to see.

My thoughts about the license issue is that it appears that they are operating wit in the letter of the law, albiet perhaps not the spirit of it. Imagine a private company that does not "realy" follow the law, the shock of it all.

Then again, maybe I am useing this forum, as you so aptly put it " cheap entertainment" I just wish the Overlord was still here, now he was funny. Your just mildly amusing. "

Awwww how cute. You want to talk big behind a computer screen. To bad the real thing cant back it up. Then again I guess thats why you took a job at HLA, youre such a weak person, always picked on and abused by your peers, you have this inate need to seek revenge. Unfortunalty the only ones you can really do that to effectivly are children. The fact of the matter is your a pathetic little weakling, as are all child abusers, and like all child abusers you cower in fear when the pup grows up to a be a big dog. Knowing those facts alone makes it all worth while.  :grin:

Now as to your comments, Im sure you do find me to be a "pompus little ass" Im sure your very frustrated at not being able to defeat any of my or others arguments. Im suprised you arent used to that by now. Its to bad for you the truth prevails in this situation. You should get used to that to.

Explain to me how HLA is operating within the "letter of the law" as you put it. They are lying to the state about their purpose are they not? Whether or not this is a common practice has no bearing whatsoever on whether or not it is ethically and morally responsible for a school that claims to enstill those very values in children is itself behaving hypocritically.

Is your argument just because others are doing it, its okay?

Is this the offical stance of HLA?

Whats even more important is why they are doing it. The reason being to avoid the obeying the regulations concerning discipline and a means for students to air their greivances to the state. Also we cant forget if HLA obeyed the law students would be able to communicate with their parents truthfully without fear of consequence. No HLA cant have that can they.

Again though if they have nothing to hide why instill such a policy?

Get back to me on those.

Offline Jarhead6

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2005, 03:35:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: Jarhead6 on 2006-01-25 11:03 ]

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2005, 03:41:00 PM »
On 2005-11-30 12:35:00, Jarhead6 wrote:

"pm me then, we'll meet face to face and then we can discuss all of this"

Oh look the curtain is pulled back and the wizard revealed. Why the need for private messages? Is there something youd like to tell me you feel you cant share with the rest of the class?

Private message me if you want, but Im a very open guy. All about honesty. I guess thats why the staff never cared to much for me at HLA.

Offline Jarhead6

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2005, 04:58:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: Jarhead6 on 2006-01-25 11:03 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2005, 05:07:00 PM »
the friendly, helpful marine. who would've guessed.

"My commment about you "giving it a try" was nothing that I learned at HLA, just my personal advice because I think that your a pompus little ass... as for the suicide situation, you never asked when I was there. If you care to take a swing at me, ok.. as I said before you have no idea who I am, when I was there, and a lot more. But if it will make you feel like a big man.. ok.. take your best shot.. the I'll give you a 500 yard head start...then well we'll just have to see.
Then again, maybe I am useing this forum, as you so aptly put it " cheap entertainment" I just wish the Overlord was still here, now he was funny. Your just mildly amusing."

Soooo professional. Still working with kids, marine?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2005, 05:26:00 PM »
hey marine
one second your such a nice guy
now your gonna crack someone in the mouth
im not scared of military tough guys
in fact, last time i was at a bar, my buddy choke slammed a marine.
no lie.
if you'd like to see if he can repeat the feat your welcome to it.
come up to philadelphia if you feel so fucking tough.
making threats over the internet is fucking pathetic.
especially for a man who is supposed to represent the ideals of our country in a time of war, and to fight for our people.
whether you are currently active in the service, or not, it doesnt matter, that kind of behavior, the internet threats is normally restricted to 14 year olds with bad acne that play online video games. does it make you feel tough?
because it doesnt impress me, not one bit.
i dont welcome violence, or encourage it, but im hardly afraid of it.

dan pg 26

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2005, 05:28:00 PM »
On 2005-11-30 13:58:00, Jarhead6 wrote:

"no curtain, I'm just lazy at times. you however seem to hide and make your claims. but it is so easy to get you all out of sorts and start making all sorts of personal attacks. you want to go after the school, go ahead. I think that your jousting at windmills, but to each his own. How much time did you spend going round and round with aften, that was such a waste of time. You are so easy to get off task, and into petty little pissing contests. you seemed to make so many assumtions that it was amusing to watch you. My offer of a pm was so that you could find me and have the opertunity to punch me in the mouth."

No trust me if I wanted to hide out of fear like you and bullfrog, id post anonymously. The reality is I want parents to be able to contact me for information if need be. Plus its easier to network this way. Im interested though in your claims of me making a personal attack on you.

Did you not suggest I kill myself?

You dont view this as a personal attack? I told you in your private message the same rules dont apply in the real world as they do in HLA. You dont get to be a hypocrite out here without being called on it. You arent right just because you say so. If you cant adjust I suggest you go back to HLA, because you wont find any sympathy out here.

As to jousting at windmills. Well thats not really the reality now is it? These windmills really are dragons arent they. This dragon really does abuse children doesnt it. While it may pretend to be just a windmill the truth is fastly being exposed.

You claim that arguing with Aften was a waste of time. Where is Aften these days? Shes certiannly not here. Why is that? Maybe its because she couldnt handle being exposed for what she is. Maybe she couldnt handle having so many questions she couldnt answer. Maybe she couldnt stand not having a rebuttal to any of my comments towards her, highlighting her assumptions about people she had never met, knew nothing about, and how she was acting exactly like an HLA staff member. I suppose its a possibility. But if thats the case then I guess it wasnt such a waste of time afterall was it?  :grin:

Also Im wondering what you consider "off task" is highlighting the typical behavior found in HLA staff members off task? I dont think so. I mean just you today using the tried and true method of telling someone to kill themselves is a tactic often employed by HLA staff members. We could discuss that if you like. Or perhaps you could stop dodging the issues concerning licensure. Or since you were on restrictions we could talk about food rationing. You pick.

Oh and please list off the assumptions I have made. Shouldnt be to hard for you.

Also and thank you for adding to my laughter for today. You claim Im the one getting all riled up, but here you are wanting to fight me?  :grin:
Yeah youre cool as a cucumber pal. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Again typical staff behavior, well typical behavior of anyone on the lower end of the inteligence spectrum (which is generally one and the same) you cant win an argument with words or by simply using your mind, so you want to get physical. It wont change anything, and youll lose either way.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2005, 05:29:00 PM »
On 2005-11-30 14:26:00, Anonymous wrote:

"hey marine

one second your such a nice guy

now your gonna crack someone in the mouth

im not scared of military tough guys

in fact, last time i was at a bar, my buddy choke slammed a marine.

no lie.

if you'd like to see if he can repeat the feat your welcome to it.

come up to philadelphia if you feel so fucking tough.

making threats over the internet is fucking pathetic.

especially for a man who is supposed to represent the ideals of our country in a time of war, and to fight for our people.

whether you are currently active in the service, or not, it doesnt matter, that kind of behavior, the internet threats is normally restricted to 14 year olds with bad acne that play online video games. does it make you feel tough?

because it doesnt impress me, not one bit.

i dont welcome violence, or encourage it, but im hardly afraid of it.

dan pg 26"

My sentiments exactly.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2005, 05:30:00 PM »
***I stand by what I said, there has only been one real attempted suicide in the last three years, how do I know, I was there. are there students that intentionaly harm themselves, yes, there were several. but as far as actuall suicide attempts, only one.

Was that the one the ex-staff spoke of? Did ?Doug S? tell her to cut again?
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... rt=#150078
ACTUALLY I REPORTED A SAFETY CONCERN TO A COUNSELOR (D.S.) THE DAY I LEFT. IT WAS ABOUT A GIRL WHO HAD JSUT RETURNED FROM A PSYCH HOSPITAL FOR TRYING TO COMMIT SUICIDE WHILE SHE WAS ON "clean air" _ where there is supposed to be extra supervision - THE GIRL HAD CUT SEVERAL MORE TIMES (mostly small stuff)DURING THE 24 - 36 HOURS SHE HAD BEEN BACK AT HLA AND TOLD ME SHE DIDN'T FEEL SAFE AND THOUGHT SHE NEEDED TO RETURN TO THE PSYCH HOSPITAL - I TOLD DOUG S. - ONE OF HER COUNSEWLORS ABOUT IT AND HE SAID "WELL, TELL HER TO CUT AGAIN AND THEN WE'LL SEND HER BACK TO THE PSYCH HOSPITAL."

Your comment to RB, combined with this report and ex-students comments would suggest that kids may be encouraged to hurt themselves. Is this an attempt to fake them out? What is the therapeutic take on this? How can you be sure which ones will act and which won't? And which injuries are considered actual attempts or just 'self injury'?

Offline SHH Anon Classics

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13488&forum=41&start=34#165552
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2005, 06:16:00 PM »
Robert this is SHH, and I have never ever been "afraid" of anything on this board or anything you have said. But feel free to live out your little fantasy if you like. I find it amusing.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2005, 06:27:00 PM »
On 2005-11-30 15:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Robert this is SHH, and I have never ever been "afraid" of anything on this board or anything you have said. But feel free to live out your little fantasy if you like. I find it amusing."

Is it a fantasy Susie? Why then did you lie about your identity? Why do you have to pick and choose what you will and will not answer? Why do you seem to conviently leave the board whenever there are to many questions you cant answer?