Author Topic: Treated for Diseases I Did Not Have  (Read 779 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Treated for Diseases I Did Not Have
« on: November 24, 2005, 01:10:00 PM »
This is something that has been working in the back of my mind for some time now.  I speak to attorneys and I always get the same fucking rap. Unless I just discovered some spoon a doctor left in my gut from an operation ten years ago, there is no way the attorney will help me.

It is so hard to prove psychological damage. And it doesn't matter if you've got a criminal record - that shows you are disabled for psychological medical malpractice; that is to say that so many of the patients and myself who were in Straight got really fucked up because we were being treated for drug and alcohol addiction when we did not have addictive diseases, it doesn't matter if you and your family are still busted up because of all the money and emotions spent that will never recover. The law doesn't give a fuck, and noone else really does either. Yeah yeah, I know you care to an extent. But its hard to care more when you're stuck with life altering disabilities that prevent you from having healthy relationships with yourself and others.

And the police could give a damn either. I tried twice to get them to investigate somethings with Straight, and they don't respond at all.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2005, 10:52:00 PM »
You got that right, bub. You'll never do anything about any of this. Especially not with people like Richard or Kim Montello as our 'heroes'. Those fucking buffoons couldn't butter a child's ass right tho' they've tried numerous times.

Look mac, as long as Sembler lives and as long as he has people like Fager and his followers on his roster of folks who still think Straight Inc. is such a great thing - you really can't do anything. And these people are not suddenly gonna die. Some of them are as old as you are.

So it's startin to look like you will be dealing with this forever until you are dead. Unless you commit crime, or you simply forget about it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2005, 12:08:00 AM »
On 2005-11-24 19:52:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You got that right, bub. You'll never do anything about any of this. Especially not with people like Richard or Kim Montello as our 'heroes'. Those fucking buffoons couldn't butter a child's ass right tho' they've tried numerous times.

Look mac, as long as Sembler lives and as long as he has people like Fager and his followers on his roster of folks who still think Straight Inc. is such a great thing - you really can't do anything. And these people are not suddenly gonna die. Some of them are as old as you are.

So it's startin to look like you will be dealing with this forever until you are dead. Unless you commit crime, or you simply forget about it."

Yes, Mel.  We hear you.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2005, 11:52:00 AM »
Well, it's like anything else. If you want it done right, do it your damned self.

Not only were we treated for a disease we didn't have, it's not even a disease and the "treatment" was not therapeutic. But so many people are so thoroughly invested in this, they just can't comprehend any of that. It's far easier to just write us off as some kind of reprobates so they don't have to think about it; about their part in it.

The key, I think, is to illustrate how this little problem of ours effects everyone else. It does. It's legit and valid, even if it's pretty far outside of most people's frame of reference. They believe that the trouble in their neighborhoods, the crime, the gangs, the poverty is caused by drugs.

That simply isn't true. Up till the Harrison Narcotics Act of 1914, any little old lady could send her 8yo grandkid into town to pick her up some laudenum, delaudid, morphine, cannabis preparations.... even heroin. All these drugs were freely available to anybody and very inexpensive. We did have addicts, to be sure. And anybody who's still smoking cigarettes these days knows how much it sucks to be an addict.

However, there was no such thing as drug crime. It simply didn't exist. Nobody was stealing or sucking dick to get these drugs. There were no gangs set up to carry on a clandestine trade in big bucks, no turf wars, no snitch culture. None of that existed till the ruling elites in this country (Wilson, at the time) decided that us poor, inferior, unwashed masses couldn't handle drugs like adults. So far, their help has been about as helpful as the Program ever was. And, they use the same twisted Program logic to address that. The more trouble they cause, the more prohibition they say we need. It's a vicious cycle.

What I really can't understand, though, is this. How is it that most Americans can easily understand that alcohol, dangerous as it can be, is much safer when handled by legal producers and distributors; that prohibition only made things wors. But they can't even entertain the notion that the same is true for all potentially dangerous drugs?

There is no drug so dangerous that it cannot be made moreso through prohibition.

The will to learn is an intrinsic motive...The will to learn becomes a 'problem' only under specialized circumstances like those of a school where the curriculum is set, students confined, and a path fixed.
--Jerome S. Bruner, Harvard.

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2005, 06:43:00 PM »
gosh brian, I can't believe how fucked up mentally you are.  I am not lying here when I say that when I say my prayers at night, I actually thank God that I am not you.  Your fucked up mental health.  I laugh when I think of how fuckedup you are and the fact that you will make very little money during your life time.  And, I laugh when I realized that my net was aroune $43k for the month of NOvember and then I think about what a worthless piece of shit you are Brian. God damn, I would not want to be you.  HAHANHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA   Brian Doddd is one mentall ill mofo.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2005, 08:30:00 PM »
On 2005-11-24 19:52:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You got that right, bub. You'll never do anything about any of this. Especially not with people like Richard or Kim Montello as our 'heroes'. Those fucking buffoons couldn't butter a child's ass right tho' they've tried numerous times.

So it's startin to look like you will be dealing with this forever until you are dead. Unless you commit crime, or you simply forget about it."

so, I'm asking.......politely....are you suggesting that unless or uintil one of us "offs
 Sembler and his cohorts is guilty of pedophilia???????????   What the fuck does that make you, you chicken shit little man who tries to act tough on a computer, but then when it comes down to it, he runs like the little whiny baby he is.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2005, 02:18:00 AM »
On 2005-11-26 15:43:00, Anonymous wrote:

"gosh brian, I can't believe how fucked up mentally you are.  I am not lying here when I say that when I say my prayers at night, I actually thank God that I am not you.  Your fucked up mental health.  I laugh when I think of how fuckedup you are and the fact that you will make very little money during your life time.  And, I laugh when I realized that my net was aroune $43k for the month of NOvember and then I think about what a worthless piece of shit you are Brian. God damn, I would not want to be you.  HAHANHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA   Brian Doddd is one mentall ill mofo."

umm, the medcart on this guy isn't working anymore. The straight jacket might work better - its starting to laugh hyperhysterically now. lol. Its starting to make up numbers and businesses that only exist in its mind. Its starting to talk to people who were banned a time ago. Help us, help someone, help anyone.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2005, 06:37:00 PM »
lol. Gotcha. I like watching the pedophiles get all bent out of shape about what they did.  Plus I would rather be poor and homeless and a wreck, than to be rich, mental fuck up, and a pedophile. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2005, 08:09:00 PM »
Where did the original post go off this thread please?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2005, 09:06:00 AM »
what was it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2005, 12:20:00 PM »
oh, don't worry, i saved it to my desktop, just like i save EVERYTHING that gets written here! Sembler pays for it by the pound, and believe you me, this is some heavy shit.