Author Topic: cedu poisoning  (Read 3282 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2007, 12:57:09 PM »
I don't know what gangsters you are dealing with.  I am a prison gaurd and I have never seen one act like that.  I wish they did.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2007, 04:02:38 PM »
the only reason i can think of that people would visit a site like this and purposefully fucking with people anonymously especially in regards to something as innocuous as what this guy thinks cedu was. did he even go there?

sounds like he's got seriously unresolved issues about the shitpit itself. you know?

Maybe he wishes he had a summit to use, he's jealous of our enlightenment ;)

i was thinking of posting some of the brief articles about fatalities of some thirteen and fourteen year olds from a few years ago. Those kids, were pussies, I suppose, for dying at the hands of the program their spoiled asses were sent to. i was thinking what pussies those children were, and you a wanna be in your dreams DOCTOR, would probably beat them up for their complaints, or torture them like they do, eating dirt and feces. you'd get a kick out of it, because they "deserved" to be there. I'm betting you're totally insane. beware people.  ThHis sociopath could be dangerous. I think that he wants to be a doctor (or pretends to be one, kinda more likely, in his fantasies) reminding of Jack the ripper and fish, and many others.
Be wary of this troll, he really may be dangerous in a not fair "pussy" stalker, stab you in the back and fuck your corpse kind of way.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2007, 05:51:47 PM »
people actually died in the care of cedu?  I went there i wasn't aware of this if you have links if it is not too much trouble I would like to read them.  Wow i already thought the place was fucked.  That is ridiculous.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2007, 05:58:29 PM »
I think this "Doctor" was just here to like get off on upsetting people or something.  It is not like this site was forcing him or her to look at it.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
cedu poisoning
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2007, 05:59:47 PM »
1. On July 15, 1994, a boy from Texas named Jon Avila committed suicide in one of the dormitories of lower Camelot, in a room overlooking a pond. The late Mr. Avila hung himself from the sprinkler pipe with a belt [4].7

In 1997 there was a riot by the detainees of as sister school in North Idaho, Northwest Academy. Five persons were injured [5].

In 2002 the facility was forced to pay $300.000 in settlement in a lawsuit to former client due to abuse [6].

2. Father endures 2-month search for missing son

Both found here.
http://www.fornits.com/wiki/index.php/CEDU

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2007, 06:11:46 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
people actually died in the care of cedu?  I went there i wasn't aware of this if you have links if it is not too much trouble I would like to read them.  Wow i already thought the place was fucked.  That is ridiculous.

Lot's more commited suicide after leaving, at 12, 13, 14, 15.
I know many of them, you horrible human being

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2007, 06:18:02 PM »
That original post has to be the weirdest thing I've ever read. OK, he's homeless, shot in the back, and missing a toe due to frost bite after living homeless for a year with his friends. And he's studying to be a Dr., but is plainly illiterate?

You have to have impecable credentials and the ability to format an essay in a clear, standardized fashion to be a med student.

This fellow's lying

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2007, 06:33:26 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
wow lol.  I could post on any of these but i will here.  You have to be kidding me.  Cedu is the easiest thing i have done thus far in life.  The thing he was talking about above wasn't a debate meds destroy your body i am working on being a doctor and have had to cut people open and have seen medication damage.  First of all your not toug.  If cedu was that bad for you you are a huge pussy.  I left cedu when i turned eighteen.  I begged them to take me back.  You obviously havent had your needs taken away.  If you think not having the things cedu took away,  how pathetic and spoiled can you fucking be.  The first winter of sleeping outside in idaho i lost my toe due to frost bite.  I was starving didnt eat for many days often.  The only warmth i had was my cedu clothes to wrap myself in.  I had other homeless friends who died around me in the night.  you fucking pussy bitch.  Then in summer i migrated with some friends to Couer D'Alene.  During the summer I was drugged to hell.  I was doing meth and heroine, and coke.  I was stealing to survive and drug myself.  One night my homeless friends and i were doing coke in an area where we slept.  A group of kids came and wanted to rob us.  We had nothing but a half gram of coke so they beat us for an hour.  They slowly tortured us then shot me twice in the back.  They shot my friends and they didn't make it.  I woke up in a hospital five days later the doctor saying it was amazing i survived.  Can any of you picture being in filth then beaten like you are nothing then shot?  You fucking pussies!  try experincing something like that and complaining about ccedu.  Cedu would have been a fucking paradise.  If your punk ass was ever talkin like you were tough around the people i used to hang out with they would have fucked you up.  my daily work out is harder than my whole stay at cedu.  The people i go to school would even laugh at you they dont have time for friends or t.v. or whatever you were crying about not having you bitch.  you are a joke.  You are that old and you are still sitting around crying and whining about it what the fuck!  I wish i could meet someone like you just too look at how pathetic you must look.  Anyone crying about cedu think about this there are eighteen million homeless children in this country about to try and survive a winter.  Many will not make it.  They would love to have taken your ungreatful spoiled asses.  And yes if you eat daily you are extremely spoiled.  There are places in this country where life expectancy is only twenty two.  That isn't even considering other countries where the best off have worse than the worst off in other countries.  How can you all be such spoiled lazy, weak pigs.  Cedu tough?  Ya if you were a spoiled lazy bitch your whole life who has never experinced anything actually tough.  You should all just go sit in a corner and pop pills and cut your wrists and cry.

Another thing that's odd, is that he can't figure out he was homeless BECASUE of cedu. He says he "left cedu at 18". Which I guess means either they kicked him out because his parents wouldn't foot the bills, or he decided to brave the elements in order to escape torture.

Normally, kids at 18 aren't kicked out of their house when they've no place to go. It's illegal, actually, to "throw someone out".

And, if they are because their parents overlook that law, and they are not aware of their rights, they have friends to fall back on. Because he was at cedu he was both ejected, and had no friends to resort to in desperation. Further, being an institutionalized child, he wasn't aware of the few social programs that could help him

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu poisoning
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2007, 07:01:41 PM »
this is ottawa annie hall, perhaps?