Author Topic: Out of Wak and others  (Read 4251 times)

Offline NOT12NOW

• View Profile
Out of Wak and others
« on: November 19, 2005, 06:53:00 PM »
I remember there were a lot of different terms we used for being fucked up and they all had slightly different meanings, like head out of wak -- the mistake of thinking you were doing so well that you started slipping toward drugginess. Example, I am so together I can listen to this old tie music and not be influenced (two days later; death, prison, or a mental institution and it's all because you listened to Dream Weaver.)
I remember getting in your head--basically just thinking, but I can't remember what the others ones were.  
Anyone else remember more of these labels and what they were supposed to mean.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
leveland chick 76-77

Offline cleveland

• View Profile
Out of Wak and others
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2005, 10:01:00 AM »
"Acting like your shit don't stink" (Shame for feeling pride)

"Having your head so far up you ass you don't know what is going on" (Shame for feeling stupid)

"Going bananas" (Shame for being anxious/doubtful/human)

"I though I was...King Shit of Turd Island/Sexy Saddie/etc."

"Head in the gutter" (Sexual shame)

"If you walk in the middle of the road you get run over" (Perfectionism, black and white thinking)

"All I cared about was myself"
ally Gator

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Out of Wak and others
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2005, 12:00:00 PM »
The most insidious "GET OUTA YOUR HEAD!" (No thinking)

Question with boldness even the existance of a god; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear.
--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President, author, scientist, architect, educator, and diplomat

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Jupiter Survivor

• View Profile
Out of Wak and others
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2005, 12:56:00 PM »
Full of shit - this I remember the most.

Sexy Sadie - heaven forbid anyone was a actual  sexual being

Waste of time - not worthy of their precious time since so many others are really trying

Selfish - only thinking about myself - like there was anyone else thinking about me

Head out of Wack - when you don't conform to what they think is appropriate

Playing games - anything you said (or thought -they could read your mind) that questioned any of their authority or rules

Thinking back on it all, the year I spent there, I was put down, berated and humiliated more than my entire life put together.......Felt more like being in one of Hitler's experimental camps.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Out of Wak and others
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2005, 02:59:00 PM »
I think Hitler may have been a tad bit harsher...

Do ya think?

Offline cleveland

• View Profile
Out of Wak and others
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2005, 04:38:00 PM »
And teh all-important way to dismiss any question - "It's not important"
ally Gator

Offline Stripe

• View Profile
Out of Wak and others
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2005, 06:51:00 PM »
Do you guys notice how these sayings, or at least most all of them, have the insidious effect of destroying self-esteem - and thus making us even more weak and susceptible to control?  These things we said about ourselves or to each other proved to be very powerful words that ended up making us weaker, NOT stronger.

It's really odd to me that given the whole idea that as seedlings we were told we were great and could achieve anything we (they) set our minds to...and yet, existing simultaneously with this ludicrous, self-aggrandized concept being shoved in our heads is the complete dismissal and put down of all independent act and thought.  Y'all see that, right?

Is it any wonder that thinking people who went through that program are conflicted well into their middle-aged lives? I don't see how any person who has tired to embrace the ideals of a program that required you to believe wholeheartedly that you are a flawed individual could result in anything but confused,  conflicted and addicted persons.  

When parents do these things to their children, or spouses do this to each other, it's called emotional abuse.  Society gets all up in arms about it and sends in CNN, the social workers, the psychologists,the economic helpers, etc., to stop the abuse and fix the problems and heal the victims.  

When a "rehab" does it to you and you call 'em on it, your observations are dismissed as sour grapes, or you are told you are reacting like a baby, or my most (un)favorite sweeping dismissal of all time....being told to "get over it".
The person who stands up and says, ``This is stupid,\'\' either is asked to `behave\' or, worse, is greeted with a cheerful ``Yes, we know! Isn\'t it terrific ?\'\' -- Frank Zappa

Offline Stripe

• View Profile
Out of Wak and others
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2005, 07:00:00 PM »
On 2005-11-21 11:59:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I think Hitler may have been a tad bit harsher...

Do ya think?"

More harsh how?  By killing the body as opposed to maiming the mind?  I think maiming the mind is much worse because when all is said and done, you get to live with the results instead of the peace that comes with certain end. Granted, there may be some peace in repairing the mind, but the damage and scars are always there. And some people never do get any help to repair themselves and they continue to live with the effects day after day after day.

And by no means am I minimizing or making light of what happend in the SS Death camps to the gypsies, the jews or any of the other humans who paid the price for being different.[ This Message was edited by: Stripe on 2005-11-21 16:02 ]
The person who stands up and says, ``This is stupid,\'\' either is asked to `behave\' or, worse, is greeted with a cheerful ``Yes, we know! Isn\'t it terrific ?\'\' -- Frank Zappa

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Out of Wak and others
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2005, 07:17:00 PM »
On 2005-11-21 11:59:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I think Hitler may have been a tad bit harsher...

Do ya think?"

Hitler himself? Who knows. Hilter didn't do much of anything but give speeches. And what he did do was to influence others to do his bidding, and even that he didn't do alone. He had help.

The German holocaust didn't happen in a vacuum. It's not asif, all of a sudden one clear day some guys got together and said "Hey, let's build a factory or two, staff it w/ captive slaves then burn or gas the ones who survive beyond their usefulnes." It took years of conditioning through all kinds propaganda and progroms. Germans were led along one small step at a time till they were gullible enough to belive the Reichstag fire and the Enabling Act.

Now, how far along are we? Anybody believe the official version of events surrounding the WTO attack? Anybody believe the PATRIOT Act is neccessary, or even helpful to OUR interests? Does anyone reading this think it's helpful, sensible or fair that over a million people sit in prison, some for all of the useful years of their lives, for something as petty as drug posession? Does anybody wonder how we, Americans, came to accept such arbitrary and unjust cruelty?

Anybody who still believes the smirking chimp was ever elected president should read this FindLaw article, The Gore Exception

I believe that relgion is the belief in future life and in God. I don't believe in either. I don't believe in God as I don't believe in Mother Goose.
--Clarence Darrow, American lawyer

Offline cajun75

• View Profile
Out of Wak and others
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2005, 08:40:00 PM »
Dear All,

I think the key for me is to be my own master and think for myself. I hope this forum teaches everyone to do just that. When I was in the seed, I did not have much of a choice, I was only sixteen. I had an overbearing father who put me there and he still can be an overbearing parent although he has good intentions, and yet, in spite of all of this, I sure Love him. Greg and Ginger, it sounds like you guys had a father like that also. I wish I had the chance to have gotton to know him. Even Jesus says be your own master:

From Aquarian Gospel:
Vidyapati said to jesus, The coming age is not the age of spirit life and men will pride themselves as saints. The simple rites that you will introduce will be extolled by those who follow you, until the sacred service of the age will far outshine in generousness the priestly service of the Brahmic age. This is a problem men must solve. The perfect age will come when every man will be a priest and men will not array themselves in special garb to advertise their piety.  

In the Gita Arjuna asks Krishna, what drives people to commit sinful acts, even unwillingly, as if by force?

The Lord Said:

It is desire, born of passion and later transformed into wrath, that is the all-devouring sinful enemy of this world. As fire is covered by smoke, as a mirror by dust, as an embryo by the womb, so knowledge is covered by desire. Thus knowledge is veiled by desire, the eternal enemy of the wise, which is never satisfied and burns like fire. It lives in the senses, the mind, and the intelligence, using them to cover knowledge and bewilder the living being. Therefore first control your senses, Arjuna, then slay this sinful destroyer of knowledge and self-realization. The senses are elevated, but above them is the mind, and above the mind is the intelligence; yet the self is even higher than the intelligence. Knowing yourself to be transcendental to the intelligence, steady the lower self by the higher self and defeat this formidable enemy called desire.

Kind Regards,

Chuck

Offline Jupiter Survivor

• View Profile
Out of Wak and others
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2005, 07:31:00 AM »
I was not referring to the death camps and gas chambers.  I was referring to the Nazi's experiments, in which they did experiments (bizarre experiments) to prisoners.  Death I feel would have been a better option, a relief from the constant torture.  I don't know about anyone else, but I was suicidal a few times during my SEED stay. I wanted death, a relief and in my mind an answer.

I have been abused, physically and emotionally, and all I can say is, bruises heal.
I realize this may be different for others.

When you were young as I was, to have all of the staff, oldcomers, parents ,etc constantly telling you what a worthless piece  of crap you are (people who have no clue about who you really are), you start telling it to yourself.  You no longer need anyone to do it for you.  Add to that the fact that I never got it, never really could make myself think like them.  If I tried it was a lie, therefore reinforcing the fact I was seriously screwed up.  Pretty screwed up considering we  suppose to think for ourselves.

I still say I was one of Art's sacrificial lamb.  His knowledge on psychology was like Freud on crack.......  

The Nazi's wanted complete control, absolute obedience and unchallenged loyalty ..... anyone else see a connection to the SEED?

Can you imagine what would have happened IF he was able to succeed?  Make the world one big happy (S&M) family?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Out of Wak and others
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2005, 08:22:00 AM »
My god fraline you are still very very upset.

Offline NOT12NOW

• View Profile
Out of Wak and others
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2005, 08:26:00 AM »
What strikes me is that all the seed sayings/diagnoses were circular--Your heads out of wak, because you think your shit don't stink, because you got into your head, because you don't care about anyone but yourself, because your heads out of wak.

They just came up with a lot of ways to say not complying but I, as a young seedling, believed each catch phrase described a distinctly different mistake.  They were the tools I had to keep myself in line so they didn't toss me back in line so I tried to understand and use them everyday.  I am sure at the time I could have plausibly defined each of these saying as distinctly different from each other.  Now it's clear, to me that they basically all meant the same thing with just subtle shadings to make us feel guilty about different parts of ourselves, for instance Sexy Sadie degraded or sexual feelings while getting into your head debased the power of our minds. I can't believe I honesty tried to use this dribble.  I actually thought they were tools to self-improvement.

Cleveland, I don't remember the phrase going bananas.  When was that used? If you expressed a worry about outside things (family, school) or confusion about seed doctrines? In what situation would they say you were going bananas instead of say, getting into your head?
leveland chick 76-77

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Out of Wak and others
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2005, 11:10:00 AM »
On 2005-11-22 04:31:00, Jupiter Survivor wrote:

The Nazi's wanted complete control, absolute obedience and unchallenged loyalty ..... anyone
else see a connection to the SEED?

Yes! Not only are there many parallels in the 'logic' of it all, but there seem to be direct connections. You think Art was just talking out his ass when he called Group "the best CIA in the world" when he talked about the snitch network that existed wherever two or more Seedlings were?

Maybe so, but if we're to believe the objective facts that some people are telling, Art had a fairly impressive collection of Nazi and psyche litterature. And, in closed company (just like the Clams who are "ready" to know the "truth" about the thetans and space aliens) he held forth pretty freely on how Hitler had the right idea, only he should have targeted druggies not Jews.

Can you imagine what would have happened IF he was able to succeed? Make the world one big happy (S&M) family?

Ya' know, for years, I thought I was just imagining things. But just keep an eye out (or some search agents like Google Alerts) for mentions in the media about the people directly involved in this experiment way back when. What's Bobby DuPont doing? He's known in policy circles as "The king of Piss". And, even though they deny all connections between the Seed and Straight, he was the rich uncle inside the beltway who kicked down those big bags of dollars for Seed expansion. Then he turns up, reliably, as an expert wittness for Straight damned near every time they got sued.

What are the Semblers doing? What about Mel Riddile and Bill Oliver and George Ross, Dr. Richard Schwartz, Donald Ian MacDonald, Carlton Turner, etc. All of these people, except for Turner, were Straight execs.

Kids ta' day have the Program Lite in school. Check this shit out:
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~sspc/decal.html

When I was a little kid, teenagers used to hang out under the pier in Pompano on weekend and summer evenings. They'd play guitars, build campfires, tell stories, have fun, etc. I'm sure there were some drugs making the rounds and, of course, some romance and, I guess, even a fight once in awhile. But that's what teenagers used to do.

Now? They don't DARE! We, as a nation and society, have been brought along slowly and carefully to accept the suspension of our right freely and peacably to assemble. Wherever a half dozen kids may be seen together w/o a DARE officer to supervise, they're subject to hassles and questions and veiled threats. They no longer believe, if they ever did, that they have a right to just be in public w/o being suspect.

And this is what happens to kids ta' day when they show up to a fully licensed, insured professional show that doesn't support the party line:
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Dance_party ... _Utah,_USA

Imagine if? No need. Just look around.

Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ ... miamithem' target='_new'>H. G. Wells

Offline cajun75

• View Profile
Out of Wak and others
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2005, 11:31:00 AM »
Dear All,

We have all been conditioned and brain washed in some degree or another. Whether it is by government run schools and the propaganda they teach, the seed and the peer pressure they use, churches, parents, everywhere. If you want to know how we have really been lied to, just learn about Jekyl Island and how our whole monetary system has been created and about the Federal Reserve. We are still living in a free country but times are changing with the patriot act. If you want to leave the country, they are now about to create passports with micro chips in them. It is all about control. I was tought that I (me) is my job, status in life, money, all about ego. What nonsense. What matters to me is kindness, compassion and love. I study and learn to know myself. I live in the present and not the past or the future. Through self realization I am trying to break the conditionings and brain washing that I have been subjected to my whole life.

Kind Regards,

Chuck