Author Topic: robert bruce is buchies puppet  (Read 25313 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
robert bruce is buchies puppet
« Reply #210 on: December 31, 2005, 08:41:00 AM »
On 2005-12-30 22:04:00, RobertBruce wrote:

"My goodness Short Bus, you go on and on about how no one else on here has a life, and getting turkey's stuffed, yet here you sat all Friday night.

Wow quite an exciting night for you huh?

Whats the matter Short Bus? Grandma wasnt up for her nightly game of scrabble?

What a pathetic dooche you must be.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: "

Good point RB.  Seems this poster was on this forum all nite on a Friday.  Talk about having no life.  And add in the fact that not a single intelligent thought was offered and you've got a strong case for this fella having no life whatsoever.

Just another case of the pot calling the kettle queer.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 18, 2006, 07:33:00 PM »
On 2005-12-25 11:00:00, SHH posting Anon wrote:

"Where are the IP numbers to compare this info? I don't see them. Are we supposed to take your word for it? "

Nah.  Don't take my word for it.  I clearly don't understand how this stuff works.

Maybe next time you'll listen, Cybill.  It would be a heck of a lot less embarrassing, now wouldn't it?

"The last refuge of guilt is denial."   :nworthy:
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 20, 2006, 11:13:00 AM »
On 2005-12-18 19:06:00, SHH Anon Classics wrote:

"Drug testing wasnt done when Dysfunction was hired because it wasnt set up then. he was one of the first 20 employees. Things changed and drug testing of new employees and random drug testing were both done on a regular basis by the year 1998 or 1999 and continues today."

Ahhh, sweet vindication.  From your own words, no drug testing was performed.

I'll also take this to say that you believe abc123 was lying about when drug testing began.

"SHH Anon Classics" really do straighten out a lot of the lies and doubletalk by HLA employees.

Thanks.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline SHH

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 20, 2006, 01:03:00 PM »
Let me clear this one up. I said they were done on a regular basis by 1998. But earlier than that it was a random drug testing thing. I was randomly tested in 1997. From what I remember the random thing started earlier than that. I dont remember when the new hires started getting drug tested prior to employment.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 20, 2006, 01:23:00 PM »
You dont remember or you dont know? You never knew because you were not involved with the school.

Either way youre mincing your words here. You didnt say random drug testing done prior to 98 you said "no drug testing".

So the fact remains that HLA did not screen employees for the first few years.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 23, 2006, 05:58:39 PM »
Quote from: ""SHH Anon Classics""
What makes you think I don't work there? Do you have me mistaken for another poster? Are you getting confused Mr. Bruce?

I just found this to be a prime examples of old Sauna's Bullshit.

Do you realize you have zero credibility and would be smart to stop talking all together?

Nevermind you arent that smart.