Author Topic: robert bruce is buchies puppet  (Read 25239 times)

Offline WestSideStud2430

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/westsidestud2430
robert bruce is buchies puppet
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2005, 03:18:00 PM »
On 2005-12-18 07:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Wahsega Road is a rural road 10 miles long that ends at the Army Ranger camp. This road is in no way shape or form a "Crack Alley". What have you been smoking boy?"

Greg Parton (ex-HLA Spanish One Teacher) had to leave because he failed a mairjuana and acid random staff drug testing.  He told this to my roommate who told me.  Boy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SHH Anon Classics

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13488&forum=41&start=34#165552
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2005, 03:20:00 PM »
What does that have to do with Wahsega Road? Did he live on it? Was he a native of Dahlonega? Thank goodness he left.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2005, 03:25:00 PM »
On 2005-12-18 12:20:00, Anonymous wrote:

"What does that have to do with Wahsega Road? Did he live on it? Was he a native of Dahlonega? Thank goodness he left."

No, it just goes to the quality of HLA's staff.  They hire bottom of the barrel and everyone who knows the place knows that.

Probably in your view, it's just fine to have pot and acid heads working there.  You people apologize for every other awful fact.

Why don't you get to the issue:  Why does HLA hire drug addicts who like to have sex with children to care for your kid?  I think that's where the focus should be, not on some dirt road in back-fuck Georgia.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2005, 03:29:00 PM »
Please list the other drug addicts who have worked there. You make it sound as if all staff are abusive addicts. I hear about teachers in public schools being fired all the time for improper behavior. What would make a private school immune to a bad staff member? It happens. They get fired.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2005, 03:40:00 PM »
On 2005-12-18 12:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Please list the other drug addicts who have worked there. You make it sound as if all staff are abusive addicts. I hear about teachers in public schools being fired all the time for improper behavior. What would make a private school immune to a bad staff member? It happens. They get fired. "

Well, they don't all get fired.  There's a sex-abuser working there right now who was caught having sexual relations with a patient and was PROMOTED.  How does that happen?

Comparing HLA to a public sschool is a bit of stretch, don't you think?  For $84,000.00 per year tuition don't you think they could do some background checks and PRE-employment drug testing?  I would think so.  BTW, are your school taxes over 80 grand a year?  Mine aren't.

Also, by the very NATURE of HLA's CLAIMS and cost, their staff should be beyond reproach, the best in the business.  Where's the safe environment?  Certainly not where there are pedophiles and drug addicts on the payroll.  You wouldn't argue that, would you?
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2005, 03:45:00 PM »
On 2005-12-18 12:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Please list the other drug addicts who have worked there. You make it sound as if all staff are abusive addicts. I hear about teachers in public schools being fired all the time for improper behavior. What would make a private school immune to a bad staff member? It happens. They get fired. "

I worked there.  I hung out with other people on staff.  I saw people drinking abusively, smoking pot, and sniffing coke.  I'd estimate that only 40-50% of the staff DIDN'T do drugs and/or abuse alcohol.  

You certainly can't tell me it didn't happen. I was there.  You, obviously, were not.  If you knew anything about this place, you wouldn't be so quick to leap to their defense.  You're just flat wrong on the facts.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline realworld

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2005, 04:33:00 PM »
for those that claimed to work there, more than likey it is just exactly that... a claim. i know first hand that the staff members did not engage in that type of behavior.
perhaps a couple of the AC's and such dabbled in that kind of activety, but there is that kind of activity everywhere. a drug test is administered before hiring, as well as background checks, and periodic drug testing...
get your facts straight, before you make claims that you have no clue about.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2005, 04:35:00 PM »
When I was there, there were a number of sexual predators working as AC's, and heavy drug users as well as several instances of staff members buying cigarettes or alcohol for students.

This is all okay in your mind?

Offline realworld

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2005, 06:22:00 PM »
you are so wrong though... you think that by manipulating others you are achieving what? maybe there were a select few staff members that did not follow policy and procedure, but over all, there was not that activity...

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2005, 06:45:00 PM »
On 2005-12-18 15:22:00, realworld wrote:

"you are so wrong though... you think that by manipulating others you are achieving what? maybe there were a select few staff members that did not follow policy and procedure, but over all, there was not that activity... "

How can you be so sure? Are you familar with every single employee that ever worked there? Also since you are in fact an HLA employee why not dig a little deeper into the hand book of buzz words and find something better than "manipulating" considering the fact that I am the one telling the truth, whereas you are well.....manipulating. You see when something occurs on even a semi-regular basis which it did, you cannot then claim over all it never happens. Understand?

Doubtful.

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2005, 06:45:00 PM »
There is a pre employment background check and random drug testing. And 40% is wayyyyyyyyyy exagerated dude

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2005, 06:48:00 PM »
On 2005-12-18 15:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-12-18 13:33:00, realworld wrote:

"for those that claimed to work there, more than likey it is just exactly that... a claim. i know first hand that the staff members did not engage in that type of behavior.

perhaps a couple of the AC's and such dabbled in that kind of activety, but there is that kind of activity everywhere. a drug test is administered before hiring, as well as background checks, and periodic drug testing...

get your facts straight, before you make claims that you have no clue about."

This is TRUE, Excellent, finally someone thats not a fucking cry baby and can back up the facts!! Thanks real world, rock on  :tup: "

Oh but we are bringing up facts puppet. Are you going to argue that the employee in question wasnt fired for having a sexual relationship with a student only to be rehired and promoted? Further are you going to claim that all the students coming from multiple time periods at HLA are all simply making it up?

Yes of course the theory that two lone biased puppets of the Buch who are dependent upon a crooked institution for their paychecks are going to tell the truth.

Come off it lap dog no one buys your bullshit story.

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2005, 07:06:00 PM »
some people on here don't get a paycheck from Hidden Lake Academy and still don't agree with you and a few others. Is that such a shock to you Mr. Bruce? some people don't need someone telling them what to think they can actually do it on their own. And on their own they think you are full of shit

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2005, 07:14:00 PM »
On 2005-12-18 13:33:00, realworld wrote:

"for those that claimed to work there, more than likey it is just exactly that... a claim. i know first hand that the staff members did not engage in that type of behavior.

get your facts straight, before you make claims that you have no clue about."

this is a complete and utter prevarication.  i know for a fact that this is not true.  i worked there and had no background check and no pre-employment drug screen.

this poster does not know the truth or chooses to lie about it.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2005, 07:28:00 PM »
[/quote]

this is a complete and utter prevarication.  i know for a fact that this is not true.  i worked there and had no background check and no pre-employment drug screen.

this poster does not know the truth or chooses to lie about it.

"
[/quote]
 CONFIRMED BULLSHIT..THERE ARE PRE-DRUG SCREEN TESTS YOU MORON, AND BACKROUND CHECKS AS WELL, GO SUCK A FAT DICK