Author Topic: RE: Lame assed thuggery  (Read 6669 times)

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
RE: Lame assed thuggery
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2005, 01:56:00 PM »
On 2005-11-21 08:15:00, Anonymous wrote:

"there is just TOO much evidence that shows that people like Bradbury and others who hang out with Bradbury are still working for Straigth Incorporated.

WHAT EVIDENCE????????????????????

Why does Bradbury and his fuckbuddy Wes Fager charge money for documents that they don't have?

THey have them but why shouldn't they charge a nominal fee for copies and their time taken from work etc.?

Why do "survivors" format and copy one another's stories and then regurtitate them like the head through the wall bit?

I personally witnessed about 5 kids heads beingn put thru a wall.

Why do people come on here and claim they were raped and then not do anything about it when there are not limitation statutes on federal offenses?

Have you ever been through a rape trial???  Didin't think so.  They're worse than the damn rape itself.  I don't blame her at all.  Apparently you do and you've made that abundantly clear now.

Why so many exxagerations?"

LIke what???

It's obnoxious to ask law enforcement to follow the law. That's insulting to every cop.

--John Lovell, lobbyist for the California police chief's association

[ This Message was edited by: Cayo Hueso on 2005-11-24 10:57 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2005, 03:08:00 PM »
Can't we have one day go by without this bullshit? :evil:

Offline ex-prisoner

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2005, 08:33:00 PM »
Sorry, I forgot to say that I got nothing bad to say on Luke Riffle here, I don't even know why his name is on this thread other than some folks gots ants in their pants for the film to get done. Maybe if they want the film to get done, they should ask G to change the name of this thread and take out the vile slander. What if some financial backer looked stuff up on the internet and found this thread? They would not realize that this is the hardcore V.A., buncha nuts around here, such a bizarre world in fact, that a few of us now read "pedophile" as "person who with all integrity loves children and works to tell this story to people about how children got hurt, so the bad guys get locked up where they can't hurt anybody anymore". I think that is really what the Original Poster might have meant. Because they just get frustrated that the storytellers are not telling the story the right way, or at all. Or something else is off. Well I don't know, they likely have some legitimate complaints regarding documents - although I personally have no knowledge that Mr. Riffle is connected with any of this document business - and certainly likely complaints about how some stories come out. Or something.

This story telling is very important work. People are NOT safe from the particular child abusers who abused us. Margolis and Sembler are in the news for abusive facilities, again, 2005, new crimes. I said lock them up.

I would like to add a special thank you to all those who research and publish the corruption and child abuse so we can see that the child abusers got off scot free and are still hurting children. I would also like to thank everyone who ever helped get a news story or video clip or other creative project to press.

I would like to thank the O.P. for using bizarre tactics to point out that, er, some people should get busy. All in good fun. Thanks buddy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2005, 10:35:00 PM »
On 2005-11-24 10:56:00, Cayo Hueso wrote:

"

"there is just TOO much evidence that shows that people like Bradbury and others who hang out with Bradbury are still working for Straigth Incorporated.

WHAT EVIDENCE????????????????????

Why does Bradbury and his fuckbuddy Wes Fager charge money for documents that they don't have?

THey have them but why shouldn't they charge a nominal fee for copies and their time taken from work etc.?

Why do "survivors" format and copy one another's stories and then regurtitate them like the head through the wall bit?

I personally witnessed about 5 kids heads beingn put thru a wall.

Why do people come on here and claim they were raped and then not do anything about it when there are not limitation statutes on federal offenses?

Have you ever been through a rape trial???  Didin't think so.  They're worse than the damn rape itself.  I don't blame her at all.  Apparently you do and you've made that abundantly clear now.

LIke what???

It's obnoxious to ask law enforcement to follow the law. That's insulting to every cop.

--John Lovell, lobbyist for the California police chief's association

[ This Message was edited by: Cayo Hueso on 2005-11-24 10:57 ]"

Shut the fuck up Kim Montello, you Pro Straight little twerp. You advocate Straight so stop whining like you don't got a pair to come on here and whine. Fucking ugly little runt that yar why don't you just realize that your life is over and you can die now, you are worthless as a pedophile and you always will be, just like all your little friends.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2005, 12:07:00 AM »
On 2005-11-24 17:33:00, ex-prisoner wrote:

Sorry, I forgot to say that I got nothing bad to say on Luke Riffle here, I don't even know why his name is on this thread other than some folks gots ants in their pants for the film to get done.

Because, so far, his project has stalled. In all liklihood, it has stalled, in part, due to bad publicity turning up here in google search results. And now the people scripting and delivering that bad pub are trying to make something of that project's troubled waters. Or maybe they're just gloating.

Who knows? This is spy vs spy shit right here.

Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto.
--Thomas Jefferson

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2005, 09:20:00 AM »
On 2005-11-24 19:35:00, Anonymous wrote:

Shut the fuck up Kim Montello, you Pro Straight little twerp. You advocate Straight so stop whining like you don't got a pair to come on here and whine. Fucking ugly little runt that yar why don't you just realize that your life is over and you can die now, you are worthless as a pedophile and you always will be, just like all your little friends."

Get my name right at least dickwad! :lol:  :lol:

Our country has deliberately undertaken a great social and economic experimanet, noble in motive and far-reaching in purpose. [The Eighteenth Amendment, enacting Prohibition.]
Letter to Senator W.H. Borah
--Herbert Hoover (Feb 28, 1928)

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2005, 09:46:00 AM »
On 2005-11-24 12:08:00, Frank Discussion wrote:

"Can't we have one day go by without this bullshit? :evil:"

I keep telling him to leave me alone and I'll be glad to leave him alone.  I just don't like it when my name is dragged into conversations I havent' even taken part in, not to mention being called a pedophile.  When you were abused by one as a kid it ends up with a special kind of hurt.

This is getting so bad that my husband is seriously looking into doing something about it.

Truth resides in every human heart, and one has to search for it there, and to be guided by truth as one sees it. But no one has a right to coerce others to act according to his own view of truth.

--Mohandas K. Gandhi

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2005, 11:16:00 AM »
PM me, I think I might know who like their message board to fill up with spam and slander and watch it foment. Someone who is into composting and doesn't mind a buncha horse shit and lies to get mixed in with everything. Composting, now that is some serious back-to-nature stuff. You can put in all kinds of things, shit and rotten little side dishes and the spam off people's plates, and it all turns out to be holy dirt in the end. If it gets stinky in the meantime, it just needs turning and it needs air.

Funny thing, believe it or not, lots of animals will come and get what is in the compost. If you hear something at 2am and go out with a flashlight you might catch the shiny eyes of a raccoon settin up gnawing on a corncob or the like. Compost attracts animals, that's why you have to put up a grate, or else they come down and sit around and stuff themselves and steal stuff. Then they tell their friends about it. Soon you gotta buncha feral cats, coydogs, coons, possums & what have you all socializing on the compost heap, turning it up and stinking up the neighborhood. Not to mention driving the farm dogs nuts so nobody can get any sleep.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2005, 11:30:00 AM »
How am I supposed to PM someone who is Anon?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2005, 11:44:00 AM »
On 2005-11-25 08:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

"PM me, I think I might know who like their message board to fill up with spam and slander and watch it foment.

Ok, again, I ask you, exactly how do you think I should decide what's true and what's bullshit? Then what means of coercion should I used to kee you people in line, once I've decided for you how you should behave, that is.

Listen, folks, I'm not yo mama! I don't decide what you should be allowed to read or write or what you should say or believe. You're all grown up now. You'll have to handle this all on your own.

God, some people are just SO averse to a little liberty!

I told all four that there are going to be some times where we don't
agree with each other, but that's OK. If this were a dictatorship, it
would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator.
--GW Büsh, CNN.com, December 18, 2000

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2005, 12:55:00 PM »
Liberty and Composting for All, that's what I say. Town folk don't like stinky compost, the wives complain, the husbands come around asking who put the old spam in the pile. But me, I'm a country girl. If the heap gets stinky, I don't go around the farm asking "who put their stinky shit in the compost?" You gotta compost heap, people can put just about anything in there. It all rots and gets turned back into dirt, right?

But say you woke up one day and it really stank, I know, my grandma wouldn't allow that. She'd send grandpop out to make a burn pile. Some shit, you really don't want your neighbors sniffing it out. Best just burn it up. Grandma won't even let us roast marshmallows over that or nothin.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2005, 02:29:00 PM »

"

Anyone who says there is no statute of limitaion on federal offenses is ignorant.  For one thing, rape is not a federal offense.  It is usually prosecuted through state, not federal courts.  Yes, it is a felony, but in the state of Florida, for instance, there is only one offense w/o limitations and that is capital murder.  Rape, child abuse, etc. has a statute of limitation.  That's why the pedophile priest case that was filed in Florida could not be prosecuted.  But if anything like this happened in Boston, they may have a case.  There is no standard criminal code for the entire USA.  It is a state to state matter.  Except of course in the where the state has legalized something that is against federal law, there federal gub-ment can prosecute where the state can't.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2005, 02:55:00 PM »
Well, the analogy doesn't hold up. I had a compost pile first year up here. I do it right, on my own property for my own garden. Vegitative material only, no meat or dairy or animal product. However, we have a big vermin problem around here. And so it is absolutely necessary to build some kind of bin or barrel, which I haven't gotten around to doing. So I have no compost pile this year. Maybe next year. Who knows? I've been busy, but hopefully I'll have time for a proper garden again next spring.

But that's my property and my garden. This, on the other hand, is a public place. It's public for a damned good reason, I think. It's public and unmoderated so that nobody, not me or anybody else, gets to decide for another which stories are too outrageous to be believed. If you can't handle that, then this site is probably not what you're looking for.

There are plenty of other sources and "piles" of information on this and other topics that are retted and fact checked. Unfortunately, that process leaves out any true fact that cannot be proven to the satisfaction of the publishing agencies' legal departments. Journalism, done right, is hard work. Hosting an open forum is not. I'm not a journalist. I don't claim to be one. I invite any journalist w/ an interest in this issue to please use these forums to find leads to the verifiable facts they need. So, for example, if you saw Virgil drag a little girl around by the hair or something else, you can say that. No need to prove it or disprove it. People can believe you or not.

A journalist who wants to print that in a respectable publication would have to gather several credible wittnesses to coroborate the story. They can do that here, and they often do.

On another level, ppl who have been through these places recently or not can just compare notes and try to better understand wtf happened to them. I think that has value too. But it simply can't happen if I have to play gate keeper and to filter out anything I find hard to believe.

That's just not what this is about, darlin. I know there are inacurate statements here on all sides of any little issue. Obviously there are. Every time people disagree with each other on any point, well they can't both be right. Maybe none of them are in some instances. Like, for example, the outrageous statements people make about me. But here's the thing, I don't give a damn. I really don't. Them that knows me knows me well and all the rest can go to hell. If you believe I work for Straight or the Semblers or that I'm some kind of child abuser, you just don't know me. I'm fine with that, honestly.

Emotions rule the world; Is it any wonder that it's so mucked up?!
http://fornits.com/rates.htm' target='_new'>Bill Warbis

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2005, 09:12:00 PM »
Yeah, you're right. You gotta put the literal shit in a different pile, it rots different.

Here's the thing, you fairly well said that Riffle's film may be on the backburner because of absurd slander on fornits. I would like to hear from these film backers. I would like to see for myself the kind of stupid not intelligent rich person to avoid for any projects needing money backing. Please produce said persons for viewing, if they exist.

Maybe just get an old trash can for the compost? You can strap the lid on tight at night and also when you roll it around to mix it up.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2005, 09:33:00 PM »
Hey, I'm just guessing. Film projects fall through for any number of reasons. But that one seems fairly obvious. Now, if anybody wants me to edit anon statements, same policy as ever. Just make the request through the same account as the posts were made so I know it's not someone else trying to shut you up.

Every man has a property in his own person.
This nobody has any right to but himself.
The labor of his body and the work of his
 hands are properly his.

--John Locke