Author Topic: RMA staff I remember from RMA, you post yours from CEDU  (Read 44642 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Yes, you got it! It's either THAT, or it's *not* THAT!
« Reply #300 on: June 16, 2010, 06:59:50 PM »
Quote from: "Awake"
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Ursus"

Or was this another one of your attempts to belittle or discredit survivor accounts? Do tell.

Belittle or discredit another poster or an entire group of people?  I don’t think anyone would be that insensitive, at least not here.  I don’t think fornits would tolerate it.  
Imagine for a moment if someone tried to discredit or belittle an entire industry and the people who work for it.  Would we sit around and stand for that?  Should we stand up and say:  “Not on my forum!!,  we don’t tolerate that narrow minded thinking here”.

Y’know Whooter you have plenty of opportunities to give factually based responses, but your only defense here is to discredit others also.  It’s your choice to continue to focus on the relationship drama here, or respond to the facts that are presented.  I’ve invited you to join this conversation and you’ve had plenty of opportunity to do that, but you just want to discredit me and call me ‘narrow minded’ for having a clearly stated position on the faults of this industry.  If you would like to defend against it,  come on over.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=30423

I find it hard to believe that I called you "narrow minded" for posing a clearly stated position on the faults of the industry.  I think you are baiting me here.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #301 on: June 16, 2010, 07:00:29 PM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 03:24:43 PM by Joel »

Offline Awake

• View Profile
Re: Yes, you got it! It's either THAT, or it's *not* THAT!
« Reply #302 on: June 16, 2010, 08:09:43 PM »
Quote from: "Awake"
Quote from: "Ursus"

Or was this another one of your attempts to belittle or discredit survivor accounts? Do tell.

Belittle or discredit another poster or an entire group of people?  I don’t think anyone would be that insensitive, at least not here.  I don’t think fornits would tolerate it.  
Imagine for a moment if someone tried to discredit or belittle an entire industry and the people who work for it.  Would we sit around and stand for that?  Should we stand up and say:  “Not on my forum!!,  we don’t tolerate that narrow minded thinking here”.

Y’know Whooter you have plenty of opportunities to give factually based responses, but your only defense here is to discredit others also.  It’s your choice to continue to focus on the relationship drama here, or respond to the facts that are presented.  I’ve invited you to join this conversation and you’ve had plenty of opportunity to do that, but you just want to discredit me and call me ‘narrow minded’ for having a clearly stated position on the faults of this industry.  If you would like to defend against it,  come on over.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=30423

I find it hard to believe that I called you "narrow minded" for posing a clearly stated position on the faults of the industry.  I think you are baiting me here.

WHOOPS!  My apologies Whooter.  I was under the impression you disagreed with me that double binds are a part of therapy for troubled teens.  I don’t want to make assumptions but I get the feeling that you also think the world at large should all be ok with that.

If you believe my position is clearly stated, why do you feel ‘baited’?  Is there some reasoning here that you have to fear?

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »