Author Topic: RMA staff I remember from RMA, you post yours from CEDU  (Read 44740 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RMA staff I remember from RMA, you post yours from CEDU
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2005, 03:35:00 PM »
God Damnit! If people want to question what happened at CEDU, just read about kids fucking animals. I mean if there are people out there who are advocating that CEDU was a good place, how do you explain kids having sex with animals? No matter how dense you are, there isn't any way to condone sex with animals. Gross.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2005, 04:50:00 PM »
Tony Alamaris, or however you spell it. He was a weirdo. Didn't he have a lisp?!

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2005, 08:36:00 AM »
OMG, you know who I totally forgot about? Nils! Remember him? (The huge German guy. Or Austrian, I can't remember.)

Also, apparently, Lori Rist was a faculty when I was there, but I don't remember what she looked like, so on a whim, I googled her name in image search, and came up with this:

Which I found hilarious. So I look on the homepage, and dig up this:

http://pnaa.org/page.cgi?page=member_de ... mber_id=69

Lori Rist runs an Alpaca farm now? It's got to be the same person, obviously. (The WA is a typo.) Also, if you go to their member farm homepages, almost all the alpaca farms are in Idaho. What's up with Idaho and alpacas?

Anyway, I remember people saying that Lori was a total bitch. I'm wracking my brains trying to remember what she looked like or who she was. She actually presented for one of the people in my peer group on graduation, apparently.

[ This Message was edited by: sorry... try another castle on 2006-01-14 19:03 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2005, 12:56:00 PM »
On 2005-12-01 12:35:00, Anonymous wrote:

"God Damnit! If people want to question what happened at CEDU, just read about kids fucking animals. I mean if there are people out there who are advocating that CEDU was a good place, how do you explain kids having sex with animals? No matter how dense you are, there isn't any way to condone sex with animals. Gross. "

You guys are worse than a bunch of little 13 year old girls. Fool claims he fucked a goat at BCA, and all of a sudden you got people on here talking about the animal-fucking epidemic. Man, it was terrible. One day kids were sneakin' up to the quest trail to smoke squares and the occassional bluntski. The next they're all sneaking down to the farm to have an orgy with bobo, knockadoo and the goats. You guys are comedy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2005, 01:27:00 PM »
Lori reist had big glasses and darh hair. She worked at Cedu and then RMA in like 1990ish. Think Wonderwoman with thick glasses, shlumpy with warts. She could be mean, but never scared me. I had seniority on her.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2005, 01:42:00 PM »
nils tomsman from austria (he claimed)
guess he was a national "hand-ball" champion.
remember? and his little dog too? what was her name?
what became of them?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2005, 03:36:00 PM »
Sounds like most of you were at RMA, but there was a guy named Martin who was the very definition of sinister intentions. He was apparently a Mennonite, and I don't know what that really entails, but for a guy supposedly dedicated to God and helping wayward youths he sure seemed to focus on wriggling up to and cuddling with the smallish young men. It was fucking repulsive. For my first two or three months he kept trying to develop this "special" bond with me, until finally I told him that regardless of the inequity of power between student and staff (i.e. absolute control, dwarfing any type of healthy parental influence) I was quite aware of the inappropriate bent of his actions, and please, get the fuck off me before I make this a bigger issue then he wanted. Sure enough, he eased right off me, but he sure as shit doggedly pursued every other newbie who he thought displayed vulnerability. Part of me wished I'd stuck of for the other kids, but really, I had enough fucking problems of my own.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2005, 08:56:00 PM »
On 2005-12-22 10:27:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Lori reist had big glasses and darh hair. She worked at Cedu and then RMA in like 1990ish. Think Wonderwoman with thick glasses, shlumpy with warts. She could be mean, but never scared me. I had seniority on her."

Did she teach journalism, by any chance?

I remember a teacher who looked like that, but taught journalism, and came up there with a guy named Steve who taught stained glass. But I'm pretty sure they both left before I graduated. Steve thought the program was full of shit, and I could have sworn that the woman did, too. (I don't believe she had warts, either.) She was also very young. I think Steve and her were an item at one point, but by the time they got up to RMA, they were simply friends.

And Lori came on before 1990, because I graduated in 89, and she presented for someone in my peer group.

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2005, 11:25:00 AM »
WTF? LMMFAO
i wonder if that's really the same one?[ This Message was edited by: blownawaytheidahoway on 2005-12-23 08:26 ]
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2005, 04:16:00 PM »
Nils Tonsman was great!!!! Nothing bad to say about him!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2006, 02:34:00 AM »
I remember all of the people in the Blownaways post...the cool ones in my mind were Brett Carey...Lisa was ok but could be a bit snippy. Rod Barkley, Nils Tunsman (hahaha...I remember when he first got there)...they were all cool...and when I think of Joe Sweeney...all I can think of is a damn slave driver on the forestry crew.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2006, 02:42:00 AM »
Does anyone remember Laura fucking Quiroz, that short squatty, nasty, missing teeth, mullet woman?  Or Kathrine, that tall manly woman who reeked of cigarettes and cheap perfume?  Laura Quiroz told some of my only friends there that I was going to die after I left and wouldn't let them get my letters.  And now here I am about to start my PhD.  She was a highschool dropout like most of the 'teachers' there.  Rick Sneider, always talking about every time he has a bad day he wants to snort some coke.  Those people were a joke with way more serious issues than most of the kids who were sent there.

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2006, 01:13:00 PM »
On 2005-12-23 13:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Nils Tonsman was great!!!! Nothing bad to say about him! "

Icht ben ein Ousteriecher mit der lader hosen. Yah. I Can't believe it's not butter.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2006, 01:41:00 AM »
does anyone remember this short lumberjack guy tim brace hired to work at RMA called Joe something. he was a really short creepy guy. he had to go thru much of the experiences with my peer group. 83-85. he had sex with all these farm animals and would
go on about it. i remember he talked about fucking a chicken, a sheep, a dog, a pig. i am not kidding i think he even tried to fuck a horse while up on a step ladder! its crazy and absolutley disgusting! we were all traumatized by stuff that happened at RMA/CEDU but that guy was a little freak and had no business working with kids. what was tim brace thinking to hire this guy? anyhow, in one of those propheets you had to pick someone you wanted to "build a relationship" with and he came over to me saying he wanted to be my friend. i always tried to keep my head together there in general and really fought drinking the cool aid so to speak and in that moment i was like "fuck that dude" you will not ever be my friend. your whack you fucked a chicken!! LOL. i never ever spent any time with him and got into trouble and had to do a work detail because i wouldnt tell this guy my story or spend time with him on the floor. he was a freak. but i will say i sure as hell didnt feel bad at all about my one "homosexual experience" after hearing people like that joe guy had sex with animals. pure fucking bizaro!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2006, 12:49:00 PM »
any one remember a resident named Joel Saymer something like that? Big fucker broke his leg on a sking trip?