Author Topic: Running Springs Staff of 1980  (Read 1918 times)

Offline Hated Cedu

• View Profile
Running Springs Staff of 1980
« on: October 27, 2007, 01:56:58 AM »
Morbid curiousity..........what ever happened to:

Dan & Carmen Earl

John & Marci Padgett

and/or any staff or students during 1980-1981?

I've thought about everyone often...............

[email protected]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
IP Danielle Allgood, Carmen Earl, John Padgett......enjoy your rot in hell!  :flame:

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Running Springs Staff of 1980
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 05:13:51 AM »
I think Dan is back in northern idaho, after living in seattle for a while. He's primarily an artist of some sort. Who the fuck knows what. I don't believe he has gotten back into working in the program.

Carmen died of cancer. I think a year, maybe two years ago. That's all I know on that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carmen...........RIP
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 07:01:17 PM »
Hope the fucking bitch took some marshmellows with her when she died.  They'll come in handy.

:flame:

Dan was a pervert, John was a pompous/John Candy look-a-like that was usually, and Marcie was a dyke.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Marci Padgett of Padgett Consulting Services
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2010, 12:08:19 PM »
Recent news of Marci Padgett's current focus:

-------------- • -------------- • --------------

New Perspectives
Posted: Jun 25, 2010, 11:19

PADGETT CONSULTING SERVICES

Bend, Oregon
Marci Padgett
Founder/Owner
541-420-8878
http://www.padgettconsultingservices.com

Marci Padgett, owner and founder of Padgett Consulting Services offers customized services for families struggling with their own unique issues and behaviors that hinder the family unit from communicating with respect and creating a more rewarding family experience.

Marci Padgett has over 37 years experience working with struggling adolescents and their families in several capacities, such as a Director of Therapeutics at therapeutic boarding schools in the United States and in Italy and most recently has created a therapeutic program for young girls that is currently in operation.

Services provided by Padgett Consulting Services include: working with families in their home and arranging subsequent family work to be done via phone conferencing; intervention services and transition assistance with the family when a young person is leaving a wilderness program or therapeutic boarding school. Marci will visit the child prior to leaving the program setting and establish a relationship, giving the child confidence that they will be supported when they return home. If necessary, Marci will visit the home prior to the return to meet with family members to address their fears and support them in this transition process. Another service Marci offers is parent coaching which is done by phone communication.

[This information came from the Padgett Consulting Services website.]

Copyright © 2010, Woodbury Reports, Inc.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------