Author Topic: Controlling the Dialogue  (Read 4646 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Controlling the Dialogue
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2005, 08:24:00 PM »
Oh but he did. Were you there Aften?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline aftenthurston

• View Profile
Controlling the Dialogue
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2005, 09:42:00 PM »
where is the proof of that? you are making all these claims, yet have nothing to back them up... again, it is your word, against others.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Controlling the Dialogue
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2005, 09:51:00 PM »
Hmmmm my word (and others) against the word of people who were not there and did not wittness the specific event.

Yes I see your point now.

Do you realize how stupid you sound?

Offline aftenthurston

• View Profile
Controlling the Dialogue
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2005, 09:53:00 PM »
it is not me that sounds stupid, it is you... and stupidity is only what one percieves as stupid... in my opinion you are the one that sounds stupid, not i, but your perception may be different.
now, how did Jim Sir supposedly "attack" a student?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Controlling the Dialogue
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2005, 10:16:00 PM »
Okay so Im the one how sounds stupid to you?

This is coming from the person who believes:

A. She has testicals...sometimes.

B. A person does not need evidence to form a concluscion, merely a feeling will suffice.

C. She need never back up any argument or any conjecture, no matter how ridiculus it sounds. Others however should always have "hard proof".

D. A person who did not witness an event and was never privy to the information concerning said event has a testimony with greater credibility than a person who did in fact witness the event.

E. Anyone with any disparaging remarks towards homosexuality is ignorant and closeminded. Anyone with a problem towards HLA is a liar and deserves what they got.

Does this about sum things up Sunshine. The above attributes do seem to fit you, yet in your mind I'm the stupid one?

:grin:
Riiiiight.

Anytime youd like to provide a basis for that you let me know.

Oh and tell me why would it matter to you the details of Jim's attack on the student if Im just making it all up. Suffice it to say he did a great deal more than simply grab his shirt.

Also whenever you feel like actually providing the original post in question Id be happy to discuss it and any other HLA related issues with you.

Night night.[ This Message was edited by: RobertBruce on 2005-12-15 19:23 ]

Offline SHH Anon Classics

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13488&forum=41&start=34#165552
Controlling the Dialogue
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2005, 10:36:00 PM »
This is a quote from a witness to said "physical attack": "The student was being a smart ass to Jim and Jim had had enough and grabbed the kid's shirt and yelled at him. This happened in front of the cafeteria building and many people witnessed the incident. Jim was reprimanded harshly for losing his cool and no further incidents happened between this student and Jim."

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Controlling the Dialogue
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2005, 12:11:00 AM »
Hmmmm Id be interested to see where you got this quote from. Considering the fact that the event I am refering to did not occur in front of the cafeteria doors then we are either:

A. Speaking of two different events in which case you have merely highlighted further abuse at HLA

or

B. You simply made it all up.

The question remains though, is even what you are describing acceptable. I mean the school claims to be hands off, obviously "restraining" doesnt count in their book, nor does handling of runaways. Yet here we have an example of a kid being attacked when he is neither running away nor is he needing to be restrained.

Would such an attack be allowed in a public school? Would it even be allowed in any private school that claimed they were hands off?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Controlling the Dialogue
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2005, 12:17:00 AM »
reprimanded harshly? like silence. no contact with peers. limited calories and pt? week off without pay to adjust his attitude?
seems staff would know and exhibit the values they claim to be teaching.
inquiring minds want to know. how was he being a smart ass?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Controlling the Dialogue
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2005, 12:26:00 AM »
What are you under some sort of misguided impression that the staff was held to the same standards we were.

What kind of idiot are you?

You must be angry and biter. Get on with your life! ASSHOLE.

Jim got a ZAP and that was a very harsh punishment if you ask me. More than enough. After all the student deserved it. He said "whatever" to Jim's back.

If you ask Susie and I Jim should have killed him.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Controlling the Dialogue
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2006, 09:09:00 AM »
This is a great point...

Dysfunction Junction
Frequent poster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I generally don't state my opinion. I state facts. I talk about events that I have witnessed and have seen with my own eyes.

What's disturbing about your claim that the "school" is "amazing" now is that kids who have been there as recently as a few weeks ago corroborate everything I said was going on a decade ago. That speaks volumes. It says that HLA has indeed not changed the way it does business or runs its "program."

Unfortunately, for those who would say HLA has learned from its early mistakes and has corrected them, it clearly has not and continues to abuse children psychologically and sometimes physically, as was the case when I worked there. Even worse than what I witnessed there are the many accounts of sexual relations between staff and clients. This includes an executive staff who allegedly had sexual relations with a client, was fired for it and was subsequently quietly rehired and promoted after the child involved had left the program.

"The more things change, the more they stay the same." It's a shame because HLA certainly has the financial resources to treat their clients in accordance with accepted mental health practices, but they simply choose not to do that. I submit that the reason they behave this way is obvious: It's easier and they make more money.

If my "opinions" are "dated," please offer your explanation why children are currently being psychologically and physically abused at HLA. Please also explain why staff who have sexual relations with children are still working at HLA.

Thanks.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Controlling the Dialogue
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2006, 07:57:00 AM »
On 2006-01-01 06:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"This is a great point...

Dysfunction Junction

Frequent poster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I generally don't state my opinion. I state facts. I talk about events that I have witnessed and have seen with my own eyes.

What's disturbing about your claim that the "school" is "amazing" now is that kids who have been there as recently as a few weeks ago corroborate everything I said was going on a decade ago. That speaks volumes. It says that HLA has indeed not changed the way it does business or runs its "program."

Unfortunately, for those who would say HLA has learned from its early mistakes and has corrected them, it clearly has not and continues to abuse children psychologically and sometimes physically, as was the case when I worked there. Even worse than what I witnessed there are the many accounts of sexual relations between staff and clients. This includes an executive staff who allegedly had sexual relations with a client, was fired for it and was subsequently quietly rehired and promoted after the child involved had left the program.

"The more things change, the more they stay the same." It's a shame because HLA certainly has the financial resources to treat their clients in accordance with accepted mental health practices, but they simply choose not to do that. I submit that the reason they behave this way is obvious: It's easier and they make more money.

If my "opinions" are "dated," please offer your explanation why children are currently being psychologically and physically abused at HLA. Please also explain why staff who have sexual relations with children are still working at HLA.

Thanks.

"Compassion is the basis of morality."

"

Yes, please do explain.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control