Author Topic: Anyone survivor in Tampa Bay  (Read 7992 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Anyone survivor in Tampa Bay
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2005, 01:25:00 PM »
"Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity."--Nick Diamos

... or by the very same brand of damage you've got.

Has it occured to you, Anon, that the people you're accusing of dark conspiracy here are maybe just as fucked up as you are? Wouldn't that explain a whole lot more and do it a whole lot more simply than what you're putting forth?

Happy T-Day, man. I hope you're not alone today. And if you are, I hope you know I'd invite you over for some turkey and peace making if it weren't a 1200 mile drive.

There is no devil and no hell. Thy soul will be dead even sooner than thy body: fear therefore nothing any more.
--Freidrich Nietzsche, German philosopher

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2005, 01:26:00 PM »
Come on Big Boy!!!!!  You're always "callign me out"....well Come ON!!!  Hell, today if you'd like.  WHat's the matter, afraid of a 110 lb girl are you??

A student burst into his office.  "Professor Stigler, I don't believe I deserve this F you've given me."  To which Stigler replied, "I agree, but unfortunately it is the lowest grade the University will allow me to award."
--Professor Stigler

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2005, 01:35:00 PM »
One holder of documents wants a chunk of change. Another wants a whole lot less change. A third maybe had what I was looking for but was too busy to find me documents even though I am a Straight survivor and that person is not a Straight survivor.

None of those people are Cayo Hueso.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2005, 01:40:00 PM »
Great, thanks for the clarification.......FINALLY.  Now care to explain why you say I'M a pedophile etc.???  WTF have I ever done to you or anyone else that could be misconstrued in such a way?

I have always thought that all men should be free; but if any should be slaves, it should be first those who desire it for themselves, and secondly those who desire it for others.  Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally.

--Abraham Lincoln

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline ex-prisoner

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2005, 01:53:00 PM »
There is more than one anon who has noticed that documents are held here and there for ransom or else just in a big old sloppy pile and can't be found.

It would be good to have one office with all files and free access and accountability.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2005, 01:57:00 PM »
Well, I really should get around to making away for ppl to upload docs w/o leaving my servers open to damage. I know, broadly, how to do it. I just have to brush up on the method and get up to speed w/ new developments.

Truth resides in every human heart, and one has to search for it there, and to be guided by truth as one sees it. But no one has a right to coerce others to act according to his own view of truth.

--Mohandas K. Gandhi

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2005, 10:37:00 PM »
On 2005-11-24 10:35:00, Anonymous wrote:

"One holder of documents wants a chunk of change. Another wants a whole lot less change. A third maybe had what I was looking for but was too busy to find me documents even though I am a Straight survivor and that person is not a Straight survivor.

None of those people are Cayo Hueso."

Matters little, she hangs with 'em, she collects information and plays little games like 'em, and she's a pedophile like 'em and she advocates child abuse just like 'em, so they are all the same just like 'em. Kim is Ray is Wes is Mike, they ALL believe in Straight Incorporated and what it did to children.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2005, 10:47:00 PM »
On 2005-11-24 10:17:00, Cayo Hueso wrote:

"

On 2005-11-24 10:15:00, Anonymous wrote:

I'm not going to waste more time on the facts since they have been shown. Now you've mentioned you are like some kid who has secrets but you won't tell them. That's not surprising. So while you are going back through posts on fornits to find where people have shown that you are a pedophile time and again, you can finally tell us that you are indeed pro straight because its already a fact and people know it.

<

So in other words, you ain't got shit cause there ain't shit to have.  Do you even realize what an idiot you make yourself out to be??

There's no biochemical test to distinguish the so-called manic-depressive person from the elated or despondent football fan. Nor is there any resan to assume the manic-depressive's inner experience is driven by twisted molecules while the football fan's is driven, at worst, by twisted values
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0312113668/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Dr. Peter Breggin, Toxic Psychiatry

"

No, the problem is that you pretend not to be able to read and you are like the rest of the Pro Straight pedophiles who like to fuck little boys and girls. So, I will repeat it for you child abusing sorry mind. Your fuck buddies Ray and Wes have offerred explicitly to charge for documents and those documents have not been proven to exist. Now that you can stuff that in your dumb cum filled ass, the next part is that I have entered into a bet with someone who has offered to knock the fucking shit out of the pansy Richard Bradbury tommorow night after 12 midnight, day five. Although it was not a strate offer, noone has produced any of the paid or unpaid documents that Marti Heath, pedophile, or Wes, pedophile, or Richard, pedophile, claim to have and have claimed to have all along.

So, it's just more of your illegitimate aborted fetus whining that you 'don't believe in Straight'. See, you keep giving away your tell by projecting all your garbage onto me. "You aint' got shit, you got no secret to hide". when along it is you who has nothing, including ANY pertinent documents for your time at Straight, and your pitiful secret, you think noone is aware of, that what happened at Straight Incorporated is all good.

Am I afraid of you as a 110 pound girl? Yeah, I am afraid of you. I don't dig crack smoking whores, and I especially don't dig liars. Run along pedophile.

In the meantime ex-prisoner, perhaps what you are saying is true. However, several people have already spoken with Mr. Luke Riffle himself, he has said that the film is on 'the backburner' and that it's too much for him. So although this site may discredit him like the rest of the pedophiles who come here and disrespect themselves and discredit themselves everytime they type anything, it is no surprise to me what has happened with his little 'film' thing there.

So all you pedophiles here can kill yourselves. I'll hold a lighter for you while you die.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2005, 09:07:00 AM »
On 2005-11-24 19:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

Matters little, she hangs with 'em, she collects information and plays little games like 'em, and she's a pedophile like 'em and she advocates child abuse just like 'em, so they are all the same just like 'em. Kim is Ray is Wes is Mike, they ALL believe in Straight Incorporated and what it did to children."

I don't "hang" with anyone that you mentioned.  I happened to see Mike and Mark at the hearing the other day.  Haven't seen Rich or Marti in years nor have I talked to them.

Go play in traffic ya little pansy!!

The memory of my own suffering has prevented me from ever shadowing one young soul with the superstitions of the Christian religion.
--Elizabeth Cady-Stanton

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2005, 09:16:00 AM »
On 2005-11-24 19:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

. Now you've mentioned you are like some kid who has secrets but you won't tell them.

No, learn to read.  I stated that YOU are acting like a kid with a secret.

So while you are going back through posts on fornits to find where people have shown that you are a pedophile time and again, you can finally tell us that you are indeed pro straight because its already a fact and people know it.

<

Ain't doing it cause there ain't nothing there to find.  You're the one making the bogus claims.  Proofs on you bud!!

No, the problem is that you pretend not to be able to read and you are like the rest of the Pro Straight pedophiles who like to fuck little boys and girls. So, I will repeat it for you child abusing sorry mind. Your fuck buddies Ray and Wes have offerred explicitly to charge for documents and those documents have not been proven to exist.

Even if that did happen, just for the sake of argument, wtf does that have to do with me and how ythe hell does that make me a pedophile?

Now that you can stuff that in your dumb cum filled ass, the next part is that I have entered into a bet with someone who has offered to knock the fucking shit out of the pansy Richard Bradbury tommorow night after 12 midnight, day five. Although it was not a strate offer, noone has produced any of the paid or unpaid documents that Marti Heath, pedophile, or Wes, pedophile, or Richard, pedophile, claim to have and have claimed to have all along.

So now are you openly calling for someone to kill those people????

So, it's just more of your illegitimate aborted fetus whining that you 'don't believe in Straight'. See, you keep giving away your tell by projecting all your garbage onto me. "You aint' got shit, you got no secret to hide". when along it is you who has nothing, including ANY pertinent documents for your time at Straight, and your pitiful secret, you think noone is aware of, that what happened at Straight Incorporated is all good.

You're right.  I have no documents from my time at Straight.  Wish I did but they seem to have disappeared with tghe wind like a lot of other people;'s.  So what exactly is it that I'm hiding?  

Given the choice between dancing pigs and security, people will choose dancing pigs every time.
-- Ed Felton (quoted in www-security about Active-X)

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2005, 11:53:00 PM »
I wonder why folks here get into such a tizzy about documents?  Like what good or use would they be for any individual?  Please think.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2005, 02:32:00 AM »
On 2005-11-25 06:07:00, Cayo Hueso wrote:

"

On 2005-11-24 19:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

Matters little, she hangs with 'em, she collects information and plays little games like 'em, and she's a pedophile like 'em and she advocates child abuse just like 'em, so they are all the same just like 'em. Kim is Ray is Wes is Mike, they ALL believe in Straight Incorporated and what it did to children."

I don't "hang" with anyone that you mentioned.  I happened to see Mike and Mark at the hearing the other day.  Haven't seen Rich or Marti in years nor have I talked to them.

Go play in traffic ya little pansy!!

The memory of my own suffering has prevented me from ever shadowing one young soul with the superstitions of the Christian religion.
--Elizabeth Cady-Stanton

"

As if to say you weren't at the Tampa protest pictures you were taken of you there for a little while saying shit. As if Marti and Rich weren't there. As if you weren't in on the whole MCG scam. As if other pictures of you at other protests and small little fuckbuddy gatherings of prostraightlings. Kim, kill yourself now you fucking pedophile.  See, I had you and the rest of your childfucking kind pegged from the beginning when I said you would crawl from under your rock to defend your kingly position as pedophile and you continue to prove me right. If I am such a panzy then you would stop your ranting and sniping like such a little pedophile that everyone knows you to be. The only thing going for you is that you will die someday. You should make it sooner than later.

By the by. Its been day five done gone been gone already w/e. So like, wheres the fucker who said they'd slap Richard for me if they couldn't produce documents thus proving my undeniable truth that most of the pedophiles who do come here are in fact Pro Straight ??? Stick that in your busted out poor ass Kim.

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2005, 09:46:00 AM »

As if to say you weren't at the Tampa protest pictures you were taken of you there for a little while saying shit. As if Marti and Rich weren't there. As if you weren't in on the whole MCG scam. As if other pictures of you at other protests and small little fuckbuddy gatherings of prostraightlings. Kim, kill yourself now you fucking pedophile.  See, I had you and the rest of your childfucking kind pegged from the beginning when I said you would crawl from under your rock to defend your kingly position as pedophile and you continue to prove me right. If I am such a panzy then you would stop your ranting and sniping like such a little pedophile that everyone knows you to be. The only thing going for you is that you will die someday. You should make it sooner than later.

By the by. Its been day five done gone been gone already w/e. So like, wheres the fucker who said they'd slap Richard for me if they couldn't produce documents thus proving my undeniable truth that most of the pedophiles who do come here are in fact Pro Straight ??? Stick that in your busted out poor ass Kim."

Brian, Bob, Bruce, Biff... whoever the hell you are.... you really need a working understanding of the term "pedophile" - that is, if you care to be taken seriously.

:roll:
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2005, 10:25:00 AM »
I asked Wes for some documents and I got 'em for free.  Maybe it's because you are such a jerk Brian that you were not given the docs.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2005, 12:25:00 PM »
You slander Wes by implying that he would discriminate against any survivor wrt document providing. Unless you can back up this accusation with witnesses or a statement from Mr. Fager, your remark shall be stricken from the record.