Author Topic: This board is now officially worthless  (Read 9662 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
This board is now officially worthless
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2005, 04:17:00 PM »
On 2005-11-13 11:37:00, aftenthurston wrote:

"Robert, you don't know what i know, and what i don't... so, then again, maybe you dear, should stick to talking about what you actually know... just an idea..."

:grin: Are you going to claim that you know every single student who ever attended HLA and how each and every one acted while there? Not unless you want to claim you were a staff member. Perhaps one that sent out report cards?

Face facts, you either lied about having been a student or you dont know what youre talking about with your generalities.

So yes I do know for a fact that you dont know the things I claimed you dont know.

Accept that, or change your story.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline aftenthurston

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2005, 04:22:00 PM »
No, i was not there for every student, obviously, but yes, i do know how the general population of students act while there... every single person there got exactly what was deserved, whether ornot they would like to admit it... again, i believe that you need to re-evaluate the situation, as well as how you look at yourself.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2005, 04:55:00 PM »
On 2005-11-13 13:22:00, aftenthurston wrote:

"No, i was not there for every student, obviously, but yes, i do know how the general population of students act while there... every single person there got exactly what was deserved, whether ornot they would like to admit it... again, i believe that you need to re-evaluate the situation, as well as how you look at yourself."

If you dont know every single student how can you know how every single student acted while there?

If you dont know every single student how can you know their story?

If you don't know their story how can you know whether or not they needed to be there?

If you dont know if they needed to be there how can you know if they got what they deserved?

Do always make such grand assumptions about people youve never met and know nothing about? Thats not really a positive attribute honey.

Also how can you tell me I need to re-evaluate the situation and look at myself when you yourself know almost nothing about me other than the fact that I was at HLA and I didnt like it.

Are you sure you were never a staff member there? You sound an awful lot like one. Making generalities and assumptions based on nothing, and refusing to admit when wrong, lashing out in order to avoid that simple and undeniable fact.

You are wrong, you dont know every inmate and you dont know how they all acted. You dont know if they deserved to be there or if they even needed to be there. You dont know how every inmate was treated there, and you dont know the situation, and of course you dont know me or anything about either my time at HLA or what Ive done since then.

Face it.

Offline aftenthurston

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2005, 05:14:00 PM »
No, i do not know every student's case there, but i do know that every student does throw a big pity party for themself, and they do blame everyone else for their own problems... that is the reality of the situation.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2005, 05:17:00 PM »
On 2005-11-13 14:14:00, aftenthurston wrote:

"No, i do not know every student's case there, but i do know that every student does throw a big pity party for themself, and they do blame everyone else for their own problems... that is the reality of the situation."

Again you make assumptions and generalities.

If you didnt know every student how can you know each and every one threw a pity party?

If you didnt know every student how can you know each and every one blamed others for their problems?

If you didnt know every student how can you claim that your assesment is the reality of the situation?

This is the same line of thinking counsolers used. Making assumptions and guesses without ever getting the facts first or even bothering to ask.

And Mrs. Gray wants to claim things have changed. [ This Message was edited by: RobertBruce on 2005-11-13 14:18 ]

Offline aftenthurston

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2005, 05:23:00 PM »
And facts are what I am getting.. you are re-affirming every belief that i have... obviously you are on the defense.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2005, 05:43:00 PM »
On 2005-11-13 14:23:00, aftenthurston wrote:

"And facts are what I am getting.. you are re-affirming every belief that i have... obviously you are on the defense."

Am I now? Thats funny because Im not the one whos having to defend my comments.

You are.

Again Buchi has trained you well...your circular nonsensical logic training is nearly complete.

But lets see where your drivel takes us (Im guessing back into that corner you were to begin with). You havent learned any new facts concerning me, nor have you learned any new facts concerning the other many many students whom you never knew and have made generalizations and assumptions concerning.

Since this is the case how can you now claim that your belifes are being re-affirmed? Re-affirmed based on what?

On nothing.

Face facts, you dont know me or any of the other students that youre making claims about. You dont know us, nor do you know anything about us.

Since this is the case you have no facts on which to base your claims, simply your own deluded conjectures, assumptions, and things youve been told to believe, the situation remains the same:

You made a stupid comment you cant back up.

Typical HLA staff behavior.

Offline aftenthurston

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2005, 06:53:00 PM »
funny that i act like so much of an HLA staff member... considering that i am not... you are so typical; self-absorebed, only looking to yourself for fact, knowing only jaded beliefs...

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2005, 08:48:00 PM »
Hmmmm you make a series of statements claiming you know something you cannot possibly know.

Claiming things about people youve never met and will likely never know.

You cant back up the statements so you seek to avoid the subject and line of questioning by using the same tired rhetoric I shot down years ago from your predescesors.

Yet through all this Im somehow self absorbed and jaded?

Care to back these comments up or are you just going to move on from them as quickly as the ones before?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2005, 09:47:00 PM »
RB,
It's pointless... aften is thoroughly brainwashed.

Aften you said:
every single person there got exactly what was deserved, whether ornot they would like to admit it...

That is absolutely false. I resent your attempt to whitewash and minimize what happened to others.  

Why were you there? For how long?
Who placed you?  
What was the longest time you were on restriction?
Did you eat the 'restriction' diet of cheese and white bread sandwiches?
Do you feel it's therapeutic to severe contact with the outside world, including parents, and provide no access to a public phone for reporting abuse?
Did your counselors ever lie to your parents?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2005, 10:03:00 PM »
So, you were 'booted'.
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =50#147317

By whom? For what? At what level?
You sound like the model participant. Hard to imagine why they might toss you.
Did you get along with your peers? The 'general population' at HLA who 'deserved what they got'?

Offline aftenthurston

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2005, 11:37:00 PM »
i will state yet again, i was not "booted" rather withdrawn. just wanted to clear that up...

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2005, 11:45:00 PM »
On 2005-11-13 20:37:00, aftenthurston wrote:

"i will state yet again, i was not "booted" rather withdrawn. just wanted to clear that up..."

right cause thats what matters. So are you going to get back to your comments that you cant back up or just hope we all forget you ever made them?

Offline aftenthurston

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2005, 10:43:00 AM »
Why are you being such a contentious person? What comments would you like for me to back up?? and no, i don't hope that you've just forgotten all my comments, because obviously they had some effect on you, or you would just let it go.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2005, 12:26:00 PM »
Youre right they did have an effect on me. I find them to be hysterical, and I view them as evidence that youve been brainwashed. I mean since youre simply repeating the rhetoric youve been told to say that would be a logical concluscion would it not?

I would like for you to back up your claims that you know how every student behaved while at HLA.

I would like for you to back up your claim that every student there threw a pity party and blamed all of their problems on other people.

I would like for you to back up your claim that every student there got what they deserved.

I would like for you to back up your claim that every student there needed to be there.

I would like for you to explain how you can know such things without having been at HLA the entire time its been open.

Simply having staff members get fired because they entered into a lesbian relationship with you does not constitute you being given inside information, nor does your current relationship with the Buch. Remember you claimed you dont talk to Buchi and your lesbo friends werent there the whole time nor did they have constant contact with all the students, nor were they there the entire time.