Author Topic: OK...... lets expose the conspiracy  (Read 907 times)

Offline Withdraw

• View Profile
OK...... lets expose the conspiracy
« on: November 11, 2005, 02:46:00 AM »
Oh, After this week..

Betty Sembler is probably afraid, very, very afraid and frightened very, very frightened..... Of The truth comming out!  

I bet they never thought the truth would actually be revealed to the general public. I bet they counted on our memories staying supressed. I bet they believed no one would listen or we would never come together with a voice loud enough to get heard. I bet they never thought the whole story about them would be "put together".

I'm sure the Semblers and many who were involved listened in tonight and will be listening on Sunday. I wonder if they will try to defend themselves or cower(sp?) in the corner like they made us do, afraid.

I wonder if this story will snowball into the TV news or the local papers. How long will it take for people to put the puzzle together and take action? I can only speculate. A light has come on in our "hell", I am grateful.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2005, 03:40:00 AM »
Well, this is encouraging. But nowhere near enough to compete for attention w/ all the other stories on the air. Folks, it takes a LOT of exposure for a story to really go broad. I'm hopeful that it'll happen now. People are starting to notice (finally!) that our leadership is bug all nuts. And, hopefully, they'll go looking for answers.

Keep on keepin on! Please give these guys as much promotion as you can. Get everybody to read the article and blog and tune in Sunday. Don't be shy, call in if you have something to say.

If life were fair, Dan Quayle would be making a living asking 'Do you want fries with that?'
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/6302294274/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>John Cleese

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2005, 04:12:00 AM »
Right Down With Ya.  :skull:
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.