Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Straight, Inc. and Derivatives

No fun allowed

(1/1)

LESTAT49203:
No fun allowed Doe's anyone have any fun around here?  I just got back from a great football game last week.  Michigan killed Penn St. on their home field.  And I was there!  I went with 3 of my buddies and we cut loose.  Stayed the weekened and got to meet acouple of losers from Pennsilvania.  Those poor bastards didn't stand a chance against our boys in blue!  Come on!  Life can't just be full of Straight memories for you guys.  Who has made some new ones worth talking about?

2dogs2:
fun for free! I nailed 3 hookers last week. At the same time! Then I slipped out the bathroom window. And motivated all the way home......................2dogs-3hoes  

LESTAT49203:
Re: fun for free! Thats what Iam talking about!   FUN!!!!!!!!  Good for u 2 dogs!

2dogs2:
Credibilty  I was only kidding.  I'm happily married and have never had the pleasure of nailing a hooker, not a real one anyway.  I've been responding to blopa's delima and did'nt want to have him think I was a weirdo , at least not that kind.

But on the subject, fun to me ,is what life is for , and nothing else.  Getting dressed this morning was fun!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version