Author Topic: Regarding Craig Spitzer  (Read 6858 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Regarding Craig Spitzer
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2005, 08:32:00 PM »
well joe cooter i just smoked a fat blunt and I still think you're a fag
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Regarding Craig Spitzer
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2005, 10:05:00 PM »
It sounds like these kids are doing self projections on other people here.  You call other people names because of your own self fears of how you really are!  The only person that I can see that deserve respect in this post, or have any honor for that fact would be this Nashari kid and this RMAzing kid.  It would seem to me that the people that believe in making fun of other people for their own weaknesses or their own doubts are truelly the weak people of the world, and should all be executed, for they are the people that are ruining our society as a whole.  They should be put out of their misery, since they obviously hate themselves so much.  Good luck with your miserable little lives that obviously aren't worth living, and I truelly hope that you take initiative for once, and end your pathetic little lives.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Regarding Craig Spitzer
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2005, 02:55:00 AM »
haha you're a god damn flamer too. sounds like a whole trio of old rma shower buddies has reunited.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Regarding Craig Spitzer
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2005, 09:49:00 AM »
It's just so much fun to make fun of people. I don't see the point in being serious on the internet.

As far as smoking weed, getting drunk, and doing some ectasy, well those sound like fine ideas. I think I'll go do that thank you very much. CEDU really helped me a bunch. I came in a big tool, and left more interested in trying drugs than I'd ever been. It was like the prison in Blow where George teaches everyone how to smuggle drugs across the border. Yup, I loves my drugs, loves my drugs.

Offline RMAzing until I wasn't

• View Profile
Regarding Craig Spitzer
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2005, 01:53:00 AM »
to those that cared about Craig I would like to hear from you.  E-mail me to what is listed in my profile.  To those that just want to make fun, piss off.  Craig was my best friend and that is just the way it was.  You just wish you had a friend that meant something to you.[ This Message was edited by: RMAzing until I wasn't on 2005-11-23 22:54 ]

Offline mad

• View Profile
Regarding Craig Spitzer
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2005, 09:21:00 PM »
Craig and I were in the same peer group and I knew him well.  I am sorry to hear that he has died and I am deeply sorry to hear of your loss.

Feel free to contact me privately.

Best, M
n the road of experience...

Offline RMAzing until I wasn't

• View Profile
Regarding Craig Spitzer
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2006, 05:25:00 AM »
M, I remember you.  Thanks for your kind words.

We spent NewYears Eve together with our girlfriends and then his wife since 1992 and on this day I always think about him.  I wish he was here.

Listening to the song "Brothers in Arms" by Dier straits always reminds me of what all of us that went to CEDU schools have.  We were never in real war together but RMA was a place that friends had to stick together.[ This Message was edited by: RMAzing until I wasn't on 2006-01-01 02:29 ][ This Message was edited by: RMAzing until I wasn't on 2006-01-01 02:32 ][ This Message was edited by: RMAzing until I wasn't on 2006-01-05 20:09 ]

Offline Jack1963

• View Profile
Regarding Craig Spitzer
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2006, 05:54:00 AM »
RMA - you identified this person by first name - but this person only signed with a letter. Would you please consider editing your post and removing the name? I'm sure it would be appreciated.
ack

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Regarding Craig Spitzer
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2006, 10:58:00 PM »
im really sorry you were born

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Regarding Craig Spitzer
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2006, 11:00:00 PM »
"It's just so much fun to make fun of people. I don't see the point in being serious on the internet.

As far as smoking weed, getting drunk, and doing some ectasy, well those sound like fine ideas. I think I'll go do that thank you very much. CEDU really helped me a bunch. I came in a big tool, and left more interested in trying drugs than I'd ever been. It was like the prison in Blow where George teaches everyone how to smuggle drugs across the border. Yup, I loves my drugs, loves my drugs"

im really sorry you were born

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Regarding Craig Spitzer
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2006, 06:27:00 AM »
Sob.  What a bunch of fucking pussies.  CEDU was not a good place, but it wasn't a Turkish prison either.  CEDU made you try drugs?  Ruined your life?  Made you incapable of functioning competently?  It's called natural selection son.  Swim or die mother fuckers.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Regarding Craig Spitzer
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2006, 02:24:00 AM »
Wow! Seek help... Seriously!

And as for RMAmazing, I knew Craig as well, only slightly, I think you guys were a couple of PGs below me.  I remember him being a very decent guy though and you have my sympathy for your loss.  

(P.S. To the Biggots... I'm a chick so, don't even bother with your homophobia)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Regarding Craig Spitzer
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2006, 07:25:00 AM »
i dont beleive the people who make breathtakingly moronic comments on other peoples' sexuality are real survivors. I think they are current program associates doing their best to make us - geniuine survivors-look unreliable and juvenile.

honestly, i dont beleive that there are people that are legitamitely that imbecilic

Offline jbadams669

• View Profile
Regarding Craig Spitzer
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2006, 08:27:00 PM »
Hey RMA, I also remember Craig.  I have only recently started checking out this and other sites looking to see how people are doing, and I have been surprised to see how many people have passed away.  As for Craig, I didn't know him all that well but never had any problems with him either.  I'm sorry to hear about his death, and wish you and his family the best.  

By the way, I don't know who you are, but feel free to contact me if you want.  I was in PG 39 with Judy, Rick, Sarah, Josh, etc.  Anyway, take care.

Oh, and you other fucks have some serious issues.  Get a life.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Regarding Craig Spitzer
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2006, 08:01:00 AM »
who the fuck is this idiot who i so  gay paranoid posting these lame remarks? get a life, get a sex life more like it because you have problems and its obvious nobody wants to fuck you, female or male...........you have much more serious problems than some guy who might be sad about a friends death. granted his posting was a little bit cheesy but people do out of the ordinary shit when they are processing death. something maybe you have never been thru aparently. what up with your "you love the cock" posting? the guy was talking about missing his friend and mentioned marriage....perhaps you secretly "love the cock." not once did he say they were gay buddies. (and who gives a fuck if they were you fucked up fugly hater!) i bet you have a little dick because most peeps with normal to large endowement are chillin. not paranoid, not freakin out about what someone else does to get off. weird that you attack this guy. get a life. find another ugly person or pay someone to get your little prick off and maybe you wont be such an asshole.