Author Topic: drug list before straight and expanded list once we got in  (Read 756 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
drug list before straight and expanded list once we got in
« on: November 09, 2005, 01:02:00 PM »
drugs before straight:

Pot ]
alcohol
hash

drugs once I got in so I could con my way out

pot
alcohol
hash
hashoil
uppers
downers
LSD
cocaine
PCP
nitrous oxide
opium

bigger the list, the more I would seem to change
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2005, 01:18:00 PM »
On 2005-11-09 10:02:00, Anonymous wrote:

"drugs before straight:

Pot

alcohol

hash

drugs once I got in so I could con my way out

pot

alcohol

hash

hashoil

uppers

downers

LSD

cocaine

PCP

nitrous oxide

opium

bigger the list, the more I would seem to change "

Thats cause "you got honest and were applying your program" (according to Straight's twisted reasoning that is).  :roll:  :roll:
I learned about drugs in that place that I had never even heard about before, ever.....I wonder how many people exaggerated their drug use just to survive that hell-hole. OR, I wonder how many kid's minds became so twised and confused by straight that they ended up believing their drug use was more extensive----which happened to me. I bet both situations happened a lot. Hearing about them in straight only made me curious since I never tried anything before.
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2005, 02:56:00 PM »
i did pot and alcohol, mostly.  Well really i was jus' pretty much a pot head who wouldn' go to school and  mushrooms and pcp(KW, or who knows) i had been messin' 'round with  for a little while 'bout the time i landed up on front row.  i did those drugs for 2 'n' a half years.  i mean that was my real history, but i exaggerated under pressure too.

i was afraid to try LSD until i went to str8, where i heard all kind o' cool stories about the psychedellic wonderland.  i ate acid when i copped out.  And later went through a fairly heavy LSD fire.  i've come to know a few other drugs since then too.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2005, 03:34:00 PM »
I can count the times I did pot on one hand before I went in Straight and that goes for alcohol too. I lied on my intake, I didnt tell them I took my moms Vivran
once. I had to add prescriptions to my list.

When I went home, Going to PDAP was a requirement to live with my parents, I was everyones sponser. Staying drug free came very easy to me.

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2005, 04:17:00 PM »
Rattling off that drug list was a real shocker to new parents in Open Meeting too.  My drug list was six feet long, but not becasue I had actually done half the drugs on my list....thats the footnote they never let you apply because that would be "minimizing".
I never actually got high of Ny-quil, but I probably took some when I wasnt feeling quite as bad as indicated.  Hence, I add OTC drugs to my list.  I smoked a joint once that apparently had been laced with SOMETHING, although I dont know with what.  That automatically added cocaine, crack, and PCP to my list.

SO when I talked about the drugs I did, boy howdy did it seem like I was a PRIME candidate for treatment!
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2005, 04:25:00 PM »
Funny thing about parental perceptions. I tried Miltown once. Didn't like it. It had about the same effect as having a couple too many beers w/o the enjoyment of drinking the beers. I took it cause I found it in the inner most of about 4 or 5 nested boxes in my mom's closet. I was poking around trying to get a peek at Christmas presents. So, what the hell, I tried it.

My mother would never, ever, admit that she had ever been prescribed Miltown, even though I saw her name clearly printed on the lable. However, when I copped to having used THC (cuz it was in the pot, and I had smoked pot, and so I had to confess to it) she jumped right on that! "Oh my god, where did you even get THC??" "Oh, all the kids did it, Mom."  :roll:

To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical.
http://lfb.com/?stocknumber=FF7485&code=10247' target='_new'> Thomas Jefferson

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2005, 04:32:00 PM »
What is Miltown?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2005, 05:02:00 PM »
Before Straight:

6+ months before straight I tried Pot 1-3 times.(this becomes fuzzy after Straight's forcing me to believe I did it alot more than reality)

I drank alcohol sometimes on the weekends, mainly with my older brother/sisters and their friends.

On intake that is what I told them, The Truth.

While in Straight after extreme periods of punishment they would lay off  "if I got honest" So I would add another drug I'd heard others say during groups. This list turned into :

Pot, alcohol, PCP, cocaine, LSD, Inhalents, OTC, Perscriptions. I'm sure the list grew longer, but am unable to recall it all.

I did nothing for 8ish years out of Straight. Since then, I rarely drink Alcohol(like 2xish a year) and smoke pot occasionally (several  times a year)

In all, The only drugs I've ever done with any intent of "getting high or any kind of recreational intent" are Pot, & Alcohol. Both of which have been only a handfull of times over my entire lifetime.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2005, 05:51:00 PM »
On 2005-11-09 13:32:00, Anonymous wrote:

"What is Miltown?"

Just one of those "mother's little helper" type drugs. Ya' know, for nerves. I think it was real popular before Valium.

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better; whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is the meaning of success.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2005, 08:16:00 PM »
well isn't a fake drug list special