Author Topic: new hla goup on myspace, come check it out  (Read 4489 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
new hla goup on myspace, come check it out
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2006, 12:03:00 AM »
I know what this person told me Bullfrog. He apparently felt he could tell me more than he could tell you is all.

Now stop dodging the issue you stupid bitch, do we have a deal or not?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SHH

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2006, 07:03:00 AM »
Robert I already know you are talking about Greg. You didnt know Rudy, you were there when Greg Lindsey was. I dont need a "DEAL" with you and I already told you you cannot bully me. Greg was never a prison guard. You are making this crap up. I have no interest in answering your redundant numerous questions because you won't like my answers anyway. And calling me a stupid bitch isnt going to persuade me to bow to your constant obsession with these damn questions for sure. Dont' you have something else to obsess about? This is getting old.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2006, 08:09:00 AM »
I agree, it is getting old.  If you'd just answer the questions maybe we could move on.  Robert isn't the only one who would like to hear them.

Offline SHH

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2006, 08:39:00 AM »
There are over 50 questions. Some I have already answered and he just didnt like how I answered them. There is no point in answering questions that I A, have no time to answer, and B, he will trash my answers anyway. There is no point. He needs to drop it, get over it, and move on.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2006, 08:48:00 AM »
On 2006-02-10 05:39:00, SHH wrote:

"There are over 50 questions. Some I have already answered and he just didnt like how I answered them. There is no point in answering questions that I A, have no time to answer, and B, he will trash my answers anyway. There is no point. He needs to drop it, get over it, and move on."

He might, I don't know.  I do know that he's not the only one who would like you to answer though.  Don't you have enough faith in what you know to be able to have it challenged?

Offline HLA Truth

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2006, 09:02:00 AM »
SHH-  Just stop.  Please.  Can you not see that RB loves to bait you into arguing with him.  You just look stupid when you engage in his rhetoric.  Please, just stop.  Simply don't respond.  Answer the questions that you want to answer and don't engage in the trivial BS that he pulls you into everytime.  Let it go.  Drop it.  Ignore it.  He is playing games with you and everyone here seems to see it but you.  Please, for the love of all that is good and right in the world, just STOP.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2006, 09:04:00 AM »
On 2006-02-10 06:02:00, HLA Truth wrote:

Please, for the love of all that is good and right in the world, just STOP."

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2006, 09:10:00 AM »
On 2006-02-10 06:02:00, HLA Truth wrote:

"SHH-  Just stop.  Please.  Can you not see that RB loves to bait you into arguing with him.  You just look stupid when you engage in his rhetoric.  Please, just stop.  Simply don't respond.  Answer the questions that you want to answer and don't engage in the trivial BS that he pulls you into everytime.  Let it go.  Drop it.  Ignore it.  He is playing games with you and everyone here seems to see it but you.  Please, for the love of all that is good and right in the world, just STOP."

Truth, I have a new-found respect for you.  This is a very sensible and honest assessment of the situation.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid it simply won't stop.  It has been going on like this for over a YEAR.  

We've all begged, pleaded, cajoled, etc.  SHH just cannot help herself from responding, nor can she confine it to a single thread.  It's a big bloviated mess all over Fornits, not just the HLA threads.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline SHH

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2006, 09:30:00 AM »
Ok fine, I wont respond to him anymore. Even if he begs on his hands and knees for me to post LOL

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2006, 12:43:00 PM »
I might beg you to stop talking, but at the moment youre just to much fun.

Besides as I said before youre far to vain to ever let it go.

Oh also you pretend again you know something about my stay there. In reality you dont know who was headmaster when I arrived and who was headmaster when I left.

For the record though one of those people was in fact a prison guard/case worker at a juvenile detention center prior to HLA. Again its apparent you were viewed as someone who didnt need to know that sort of information. Sorry.

As to the questions I offered you the means of proving your point. If you can take 5 of those random questions and show where you have already answered them, I promise Ill drop it and leave you alone....at least until you say something else stupid.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2006, 04:51:00 PM »
Robert  :wstupid: bullfrog