Author Topic: Meet me in St. Pete; week of 11/14-11/18  (Read 2010 times)

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
Meet me in St. Pete; week of 11/14-11/18
« on: November 02, 2005, 12:05:00 PM »
Hey anon - I will be in the Tampa Bay area on business the week of Nov 14 thru 18.  Would love to meet you to discuss your problems or what ever you have w/me.  If you really think I am lier, then meet me and we can discuss your concerns.   I am totally serious. my email is [email protected], but I think you already knew that.  Drop me a line, if you are real.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 12:34:00 PM »
On 2005-11-02 09:05:00, kpickle39 wrote:

"Hey anon - I will be in the Tampa Bay area on business the week of Nov 14 thru 18.  Would love to meet you to discuss your problems or what ever you have w/me.  If you really think I am lier, then meet me and we can discuss your concerns.   I am totally serious. my email is [email protected], but I think you already knew that.  Drop me a line, if you are real."

How sweet. You lied about watching someone's head getting put through a wall. Between you and Marti its hard to tell if there is any difference. Compare your statement that everyone heard at the protest as you yelled it out to the concierges, to Marti's statement on Luke's teaser trailer which in itself is a whole 'nother farce. So, go ahead and dismiss this fact I know you will. And yeah, you did lie a number of times. I'm serious too, there is nothing to discuss unless you just want to scrap it out.  Hey, if I'm just being a troll or you just want to slander some more then my point is more than proved if people get so offended there must be some truth to what is being said here. Go ahead.

Oh, I read the Newton trial is going to be on the 8th, I'm in Virginia but I wanted to try to make it down for that. If you thinkin on meetin that would be the best time to discuss your concerns.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2005, 01:25:00 PM »
ok, I can make it for teh 8th, but need to be back to a client's office in Gainesville later that evening.   So, will meet me at the hearing?  I will be there.  Then you can let me know how you think I lied.   Nothing I have said or written or posted is a lie.    If you don't know me, wern't in the program with me in the late 70's, early 80's, then how do you know what I have said I saw and happened to me is a lie?  I mean come on . . . if you were really in straight then you saw lots of crap that was terrible.   I am being serious here.  

You seem to know me; or at least you know I am Mike Sherman.   email me and let me know who you are.   If you are for real, then you have nothing to hide.  In case you forgot, my email address is [email protected]

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2005, 01:26:00 PM »
On 2005-11-02 10:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

"ok, I can make it for teh 8th, but need to be back to a client's office in Gainesville later that evening.   So, will meet me at the hearing?  I will be there.  Then you can let me know how you think I lied.   Nothing I have said or written or posted is a lie.    If you don't know me, wern't in the program with me in the late 70's, early 80's, then how do you know what I have said I saw and happened to me is a lie?  I mean come on . . . if you were really in straight then you saw lots of crap that was terrible.   I am being serious here.  

You seem to know me; or at least you know I am Mike Sherman.   email me and let me know who you are.   If you are for real, then you have nothing to hide.  In case you forgot, my email address is [email protected]

"

Oh yeah, that's me that posted above.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2005, 01:34:00 PM »
Slow down guys.  I can't keep up with all the data I'm collecting for Smelly and Betty.  OK, Mike's gonna be in Tpa the week of 11/14-18 PLUS he'll be at the hearing on the 8th.  Ginger drinks beer and has a secret crush on John Stewart and Bill Maher.  Got it.  

Anything else they, uh I mean I, should know about?  :wave: Do we have access to a bullhorn and is the hearing itself public?  

There's so much comedy on television.  Does that cause comedy in the streets?
-- Dick Cavett

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2005, 01:40:00 PM »
I don't think we need a bullhorn.  The hearing is open to the public, so I think calmness and respectfullness for the court is the best thing we can do.   The Federal Marshalls will be out in force around the courthouse, so we must be calm; cept, I'm gonna yell some nice things to Newton and Ruthie when I see 'em.  AFter that, I'll shut up and be a nice respectful boy.

See ya there.

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2005, 01:44:00 PM »
What really gets me is when people slander my wife and make death threats.  I know this will probably get more threats thrown our way.  So, r you ready to meet with me?  Lemmee know.  Thanks anon.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2005, 01:47:00 PM »
I wasn't gonna do anything IN the courthouse, just thought it might be fun to have a few clips of his previous depos running on the bullhorn as he walks into the court.  Especially the one where Phil calls him on making up stats about kids not being in school.  CLASSIC!

To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them...
-- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2005, 02:44:00 AM »
I told you before, dawg ...I NEVER ever threatened you or yours. Not once. I really could care less if you believe that. I personally caaught alot of heat for my one time simply asking that this site be better monitored. That was all. I caught a whole lot of shit and b/c some people decided they thought they knew who I was or some shit I caught shit that other people were doing. So my point that this site is not well monitored remains clear, the fact that you want to meet up is different entirely. It can be arranged. I'll be down if I can.

Better yet, we really don't have to meet if it's all that uneccesary. I can tell you what my personal beefs are with you. One, you are a member or were a member of the Republican employment force. You lied about MCG and refused to engage the question of who told you, you still don't either b/c you are afraid I'll bash their fucking skull in and commit crime against a filthy survivor or b/c you really did lie, and you or Marti concocted some story about your or her or someone you knew getting their head bashed into a wall at Straight. Also, I think to some extent you believe that I am correct about the admins needing to identify and hold others responsible on this particular forum where there are not ethics about respect. I've personally noted your IP on several different occasions where you did not log in and you were bashing survivors for their opinions in the same manner I have and literally everyone here has. So, although you have as of yet been mentioned as a troller it doesn't mean you haven't done that, too. Now, you say - "I have never". I've seen your posts where you log in as kpickle and you say you wish this site was better monitored. So, we at least are in agreement with this. Many more who have been coming here complain about this lack of accountability and integrity or whatever.

At this point there is nothing really that you can say that is going to make someone as Fucked Up as me believe. Ever, and you already know this. The marbles have all gotten away these long years and I'm not doing enough drugs to really be able to hold a kind enough conversation with ya although I am sure you mean well.

So, here's what's next: bring out the medcart, needs meds, another meltdown, its all a big conspiracy, etc. get real move grow up, etc. you're a snitch you're working for them they/he/she/we/us fuck you asshole dickhead and more slander and needless useless pathetic pacifist laziness. And not necessarily by you mind you, just people who continue not to log in or are uninvited or were never in Straight and the like.

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2005, 10:00:00 AM »
Uh, yes, I was a state employee.  I worked for the Department of Community Affairs, which is the state land planning agency.   After the 2nd conference, I was demoted.  If that is working for the repuiblic work force, then I am guilty.   Uh, dawg, I believe you when you say you didn't threaten me or mine, but you know someone did.   Now I do know who you are.  I didn't lie, you know that.  I have tried to do what I can to assist in the cause; now I do what I can to grow my company.  I do not have time at this point to get into trying to change things in the treatemnt industry.   I will be in Tampa, hope to see you Dawg.  YOu know my phone number; why don't you call me.