Author Topic: Site Down  (Read 1757 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Site Down
« on: July 05, 2005, 04:31:00 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Site Down
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2005, 04:34:00 PM »
:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Site Down
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2005, 03:38:00 AM »
LOL. It says "Please check back often"!!! Sick!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Site Down
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2005, 06:33:00 AM »
Ha ha what's going on and which media outlet wants to pretend they give a shit about telling a true story and go investigate what is shaking at Kids Helping Kids? You know, the big story: that they are still using known Behavior Modification techniques on kids. These techniques are known by the Government to be experimental. Kids Helping Kids directly copies Straight, Inc., an institution that was identified as a cult by Margaret Singer in the 1980s.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline PerfectStraightling

  • Posts: 326
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Site Down
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2005, 12:32:00 PM »
The site is back up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Helena Handbasket

  • Posts: 1102
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Site Down
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2005, 04:52:00 AM »
Quote
On 2005-09-17 09:32:00, JMA wrote:

"The site is back up. "


Looks like they've made some cosmetic changes.

Interesting...   This is buried in the "Staff" List:

    Junior/Senior Staff ? CDCA (Graduates of KHK) Peer Counselors: Chemical Dependency Counseling Assistants, State of Ohio. Selected to join staff for their strong example and commitment to the program. Lead group, conduct intake interviews and participate in treatment.


"CDCA, State of Ohio"?  OH PLEASE!!!  

Different rotation of shit, same program.  :roll: [ This Message was edited by: Helena Handbasket on 2005-09-18 01:57 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006

Offline Helena Handbasket

  • Posts: 1102
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Site Down
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2005, 04:03:00 AM »
::bump::

Yeah, it's true... I just can't let shit die.  :grin:

Any KHKers care to explain this?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006

Offline Nihilanthic

  • Posts: 3931
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Site Down
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2005, 04:56:00 AM »
Quote
On 2005-09-18 01:52:00, Helena Handbasket wrote:

"
Quote

On 2005-09-17 09:32:00, JMA wrote:



"The site is back up. "





Looks like they've made some cosmetic changes.



Interesting...   This is buried in the "Staff" List:



    Junior/Senior Staff ? CDCA (Graduates of KHK) Peer Counselors: Chemical Dependency Counseling Assistants, State of Ohio. Selected to join staff for their strong example and commitment to the program. Lead group, conduct intake interviews and participate in treatment.




"CDCA, State of Ohio"?  OH PLEASE!!!  



Different rotation of shit, same program.  ::soapbox::

Forgiveness is divine. Forgetfulness is just a mental dysfunction.
--Antigen

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Deprogrammed

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 740
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
Site Down
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2005, 09:50:00 PM »
Quote
On 2005-09-19 01:56:00, Nihilanthic wrote:

"
Quote

On 2005-09-18 01:52:00, Helena Handbasket wrote:


"
Quote


On 2005-09-17 09:32:00, JMA wrote:





"The site is back up. "







Looks like they've made some cosmetic changes.





Interesting...   This is buried in the "Staff" List:





    Junior/Senior Staff ? CDCA (Graduates of KHK) Peer Counselors: Chemical Dependency Counseling Assistants, State of Ohio. Selected to join staff for their strong example and commitment to the program. Lead group, conduct intake interviews and participate in treatment.






"CDCA, State of Ohio"?  OH PLEASE!!!  





Different rotation of shit, same program.  ::soapbox::

Forgiveness is divine. Forgetfulness is just a mental dysfunction.
--Antigen

"


Hey Nilo,
Looks like khk is in the pockets of ODADAS as well as gov. Taft.

Let's have a song!

regards,
-DP

Marihuana influences Negroes to look at white people in the eye, step on white men's shadows and look at a white woman twice.



--Hearst newspapers nationwide, 1934

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Site Down
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2005, 11:25:00 AM »
FYI.. from the ODADAS website.. yes this is a real credential.

REQUIREMENTS FOR CERTIFICATION OF
CHEMICAL DEPENDENCY COUNSELORS

CDCA: Chemical Dependency Counselor Assistant

Currently employed or volunteering in a chemical dependency position where the twelve core functions are used under supervision.
Forty (40) hours of approved education in chemical dependency counseling/clinical methods.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Deprogrammed

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 740
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
Site Down
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2005, 01:16:00 AM »
Quote
On 2005-10-25 08:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

"FYI.. from the ODADAS website.. yes this is a real credential.



REQUIREMENTS FOR CERTIFICATION OF

CHEMICAL DEPENDENCY COUNSELORS



CDCA: Chemical Dependency Counselor Assistant



Currently employed or volunteering in a chemical dependency position where the twelve core functions are used under supervision.

Forty (40) hours of approved education in chemical dependency counseling/clinical methods.



"


hmmm...May be real, "legally" right now....But only b/c They illegally made that law a reality in Ohio.

God is inconceivable, immortality is unbelievable, but duty is peremptory and absolute.
--George Eliot, author

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Site Down
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2005, 11:41:00 AM »
huh??
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Helena Handbasket

  • Posts: 1102
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Site Down
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2005, 06:30:00 PM »
Quote
On 2005-11-01 08:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

"huh??

"


I think what he was getting at is - since when does merely working under supervision or volunteering make one a Chemical Dependency Counselor Assistant?

It's amazing that in most states, you have to be licensed or certified to cart bedpans and dinner trays (Nursing assistants) - but you don't have to have one day of legitimate training to play psychologist.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006