Author Topic: Halloween - Haunted Memories  (Read 1280 times)

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
Halloween - Haunted Memories
« on: October 30, 2005, 03:29:00 PM »
My 21 year anniversary came and went this week. My intake was a few days before halloween. I recall nothing to mark the holiday that year except my own personal hell. I was in my own horrifying halloween nightmare.

So, I decided to face the Straight building this weekend for the first time in years....

Last time I drove by it, it gave me the creeps. It was intensly unsettling to say the least. When I saw the building that day...in my mind I was looking straight at evil itself. The building will always be a house of horrors in my mind.

When I was in the program...it seems to me once in awhile I'd hear stories of strange things that would go on at night in the building after the group left. I always wondered if it was haunted back then.

Now, I'm sure its haunted. That building is haunted by everyone that spent time there. The building holds a lot of pain within those walls. Screams come to mind, so does crying. And thousands of terrified thoughts of children praying for release from their torment.

I think of those who took their lives because of Straight with sadness and wonder...Do those lost souls still roam the halls of the building of their incarceration? It wouldn't surprise me at all.

To all of those who lost their lives because of Straight Inc...may your soul Rest In Peace!

As for the rest of us...may you put your demons to rest and find peace.[ This Message was edited by: nonconformistlaw on 2005-10-30 12:57 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline PerfectStraightling

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2005, 05:47:00 PM »
And all in an innocent looking office building, right?? Who would know.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2005, 06:28:00 PM »
Yeah, I wonder about that. I mean, we all have each other to confirm and validate our memories. How many other suffer in some private hell w/ absolutely no one to understand. I try and remember than any time some stranger is rude to me.

I do not believe in the immortality of the individual, and I consider ethics to be an exclusively human concern with no superhuman authority behind it.
--Albert Einstein, German-born American physicist

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes