Author Topic: Where EXACTLY in Idaho are the former cedu schools?  (Read 2653 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Where EXACTLY in Idaho are the former cedu schools?
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2005, 10:33:00 PM »
The BCA/RMA link doesn't work at all, and the NWA/Ascent link gives you a nice overhead shot of Naples, Florida.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline chinsk

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2005, 09:31:00 PM »
On 2005-10-03 19:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

"The BCA/RMA link doesn't work at all, and the NWA/Ascent link gives you a nice overhead shot of Naples, Florida. "

Well crapola, damn google maps.  I can never get those links to work right.  Ascent is a bit tricky to find.  BCA wasnt terribly hard.  On BCA I went south east of bonners and on AScent I believe northwest of naples.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2005, 07:23:00 PM »
On 2005-09-27 18:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"well, I don't think I have found it yet. I do have 2 places that are possibilities.

One place I see is about 4 and a half miles SOUTHEAST of Bonners Ferry. It looks like 2 distinct groups of buildings.In one group closest to the main street, I can see what looks like a larger main building that is boomerang shaped with a small parking lot to the east of the building. To the west of the boomerang shaped building, are smaller buildings with dirt roads or trails leading to them. Looks like about 10-13 buildings all together there.

Just a bit Southeast of that group (like a tenth of a mile away) are another group of buildings. this group has a small parking lot with about 20 or so cars in it. looks like a main building and 10-15 smaller buildings and some of these smaller buildings are back in a forest or woodsy area. there are dirt paths or roads to the buildings, and it looks like there is a baseball field there too.

There are 2 or 3 farms within about a half mile, of these buildings. The site I am looking at is about 2 miles south from the river. The reason I am thinking this might be the place would be the parking lots with cars (staff?)

Any of that sound familiar?

"

Just got google.earth myself, and yes, that is the correct location. It's about 4.7 miles southeast of Bonners Ferry, and a few miles south of the river. The way google.earth looks at it, Clifty is at the very bottom of the screen and the campuses sit beneath it like that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2005, 03:03:00 PM »
I found BCA but I can't find Ascent and NWA (or RMA, whatever you want to call it). Anyone know the address of the school, or the coordinates for google earth?