Author Topic: Eyes Forward  (Read 3071 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Eyes Forward
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2005, 11:43:00 AM »
On 2005-10-29 12:45:00, 85 Day Jerk wrote:

"Glad to see you all are paying attention, especially those of you who live by the water and look like a Barbie Doll that got run over by a lawnmower.

Bite me Bob.  Which seems to bother you more, the fact that I live near the water (I'm not ON the water, it's one street behind me) or that I'm over and you think I still look like a Barbie and you look, well.....the way you look?  Sorry that you wanted to be my friend and I didn't want to be yours.  Move on little buddy.  It's really time.

I really do have to correct ya'll on one thing though.  "The Four Horsemen" was a term given to 5 different newcomers in the Milton Roy building.  This was light years before most of you rabble rousers were around, so please stop trying to re-write history.  Helen Petermann came up with the reference because these guys were very large, and were not 'getting with the program.
'

I don't give a shit who came up with the cute little nick name, the fact that you idolized these guys and would still talk about them and those times with great affection is what seems to be the point.

Stay tuned for my new post.  It should prove to be a doozy."

Gee, can't wait.  If you really have something to say to me, fucking call me and say it to my face you chicken shit lard ass.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Eyes Forward
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2005, 12:17:00 PM »
oops. Over 40.  Num lock was off.

Bite me Bob. Which seems to bother you more, the fact that I live near the water (I'm not ON the water, it's one street behind me) or that I'm over and you think I still look like a Barbie and you look, well.....the way you look?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Eyes Forward
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2005, 12:58:00 PM »
Y' know Kim, them flood pictures you posted gave you away.  Why do you have so much venom for Jerk?By the way, I saw you at the Declarations Meeting in Pinellas Park awhile back and his discription was dead on balls accurate.  You really do look like a Barbie doll that got run over by a lawnmower.  He probably does not call you because then you could get his number and bother him and try to Bogart his Lithium and sleep medication.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
Eyes Forward
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2005, 01:01:00 PM »
I wasn't trying to hide.  I'd do a much better job of it if I was.

I had no problem with Bob until he came out of the blue one day and criticized me for smoking pot and gave the Barbie reference for the first time.  Until then I had my opinions of him, but they were kept to myself.

Thought that is silenced is always rebellious. Majorities, of course, are often mistaken. This is why the silencing of minorities is necessarily dangerous. Criticism and dissent are the indispensable antidote to major delusions.
--  ALAN BARTH, The Loyalty of Free Men, 1951.

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Eyes Forward
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2005, 01:01:00 PM »
On 2005-11-01 09:58:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Y' know Kim, them flood pictures you posted gave you away.  Why do you have so much venom for Jerk?By the way, I saw you at the Declarations Meeting in Pinellas Park awhile back and his discription was dead on balls accurate.  You really do look like a Barbie doll that got run over by a lawnmower.  He probably does not call you because then you could get his number and bother him and try to Bogart his Lithium and sleep medication."

You are a fucking idiot.

And you resemble a Teletubbie with venereal disease.