Author Topic: Analyzing john Mercer  (Read 5197 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Analyzing john Mercer
« on: October 24, 2005, 11:05:00 PM »
I was thinking last night about the starter of all this chaos; John Mercer, well that's atleast what I believe. What goes on in that mind of his? I was thinking about how he had the ideas to create all of this. Wow he is trully a mastermind to have come a long all this way; no I don't give him any props for that. a man so corrupted being able to do the things he does...going as far as he has? This man has had to do extreme planning...to the color of our coats and the amount of butter we could eat. What a controling freak!
And he does sits there with that crooked smile in his face so proud of himself.>D
All of us girls sat there in tons of groups, conferences, phone calls and meeting with him and we never really stood up to him. I think now and there are many things I wish I had said to him to emberass his ego, but I didn't say it because of my extreme fear of him close to the fear of death. Many girls that I saw were extremely intelligent, intuitive, creative, kind, and even the mean ones never said anything to him. I would have laughed so hard if someone would say "shut the hell up John your just an diot"....oh would that be the day!
One great problem I see with John Mercer is that he enjoys taking away girls' entire identities. I recall many times when someone would manage to identify themselves with something such as culture, family, music, clothes, even ways of speaking, John would always take it away from them. He always made sure to make an issue of it. Such as if your too proud of your culture he would call you a racist. If you carried around a hello kitty toy around he would say that you are continuing in your "old image" behaviors as a raver. If you wore your clothes a little different than everyone else he would accuse you of trying to be seductive, sexual, gangster, or attention seeking.
During my time there everyone wore the same clothes; the usual LL. Bean atire. I remember we all looked so stupid, and don't get me wrong fashion isn't everything. but those clothes were the worst. They were cookie cutter clothes that made us all the same. We were all unique individuals that hardly got a chance to express ourselves because of John's own insecurities with whatever issues he may have with identity.
I remember many girls making many attempts to be different and they were always bashed down by John's analytical accusations. I think he would get so ticked off when he saw someone sticking out.  . He go out off his way to attack that individual.

I was wondering what everyone else has to say about him. What does he get out of all of this?
We got our time in the hot seat having to analyze every aspect our life. I think its your turn Mr. Mercer. :oops:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Analyzing john Mercer
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2005, 11:21:00 PM »
This is a great topic. Thank you whom ever created it.  :nworthy:

John Mercer believes that he is like a God. This is why he may have created this school. Attempting to create followers to praise him. He believes that the sun rises and sets for him. He even claimed this in group before. One time when we were waiting for him for hours during group, as usual, there a great thunderstorm. John suddenly entered the room and at the very moment the storm started to dissapear and the sun came out. He spoke of it as if he had made it happen, and some girls even encouraged his ego saying this like "wow John you are amazing",..some bull crap like that. I was cracking up at myself. I was thinking more like " nope nope, he just ruined it".
He's spoken about walking close to bears and not being attacked because the animal and him had a "connection". Many many things he had said. I am a person that greatly suports those great wonders of life and I believe that God helps us and shows us signs though the beauty of nature. I do not believe in self centered egotistical men who think the world revolves around him. "Go on my child shovel my horse shit it will soothe your soul".

Offline katfish

• View Profile
    • http://www.cafety.org
Analyzing john Mercer
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2005, 12:35:00 AM »
<
We got our time in the hot seat having to analyze every aspect our life. I think its your turn Mr. Mercer. :oops: "

Good point!  Lol!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead

Offline katfish

• View Profile
    • http://www.cafety.org
Analyzing john Mercer
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2005, 12:42:00 AM »
remeber when he prohibited the use of instect- shit, what do you call it- brain fart- anyway, repellent!  insect repellent b/c he would say you just had to ask the mosquitos not to bite you and then they wouldn't...said it worked for him.  BS, he prolly had repellent on & wanted us to be as uncomfortable as possible.  wouldn't put that beneath him... I am so fearful that when he gets his PhD he will become 'legitimate'... really, that's the most disturbing thing to me in the world.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Analyzing john Mercer
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2005, 02:29:00 AM »
John Mercer, PhD

Yap, that's really scary, Kat.

~ Kit

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Analyzing john Mercer
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2005, 12:07:00 PM »
There have been other men like Mercer who wanted/need "followers." A few of them were dangerous, like Manson, Jim Jones. NOT saying Mercers is anything like them.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Analyzing john Mercer
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2005, 12:33:00 PM »
Of course NOT!!  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Analyzing john Mercer
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2005, 03:43:00 PM »
stalin, hitler lol

The terror part I think fits in there nicely though.  We can't deny that hes charasmatic, he has a certain quality about him that it seems people easily slip into line with him, behind him.  Obviously not just kids forced to, but parents, ed cons, other members of the biz.  deceptive little bastard aint he...  I would love to hear from former staff.  I know he has been called a tyrant by a staff (who was not a former student), wish we had access to others- where are they??  anyone remember their last names, their input would be so great!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Analyzing john Mercer
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2005, 05:21:00 PM »
Piled Higher and Deeper

It only takes a little prescience to understand that we're all fair game for the deeds we condone.

--Antigen

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Analyzing john Mercer
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2005, 02:09:00 AM »
Scroll down to see a picture of Mercer:
http://www.natsap.org/images/2003_NATSA ... er_(Spring).pdf#search='natsap%20john%20mercer'

See comment #12 from student warning against MMS:
http://www.askquestions.org/details.php?id=209

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Analyzing john Mercer
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2005, 01:28:00 PM »
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

that was scary! :evil:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Analyzing john Mercer
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2006, 10:25:00 PM »
On 2005-10-24 21:42:00, katfish wrote:

I am so fearful that when he gets his PhD he will become 'legitimate'... really, that's the most disturbing thing to me in the world."

that WOULD be the most disturbing thing in the world but don't worry he will never be legit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Analyzing john Mercer
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2006, 11:33:00 AM »
even when/if he gets a PHD he would still need a liscence to practice. His past violations for acting w/o a liscence need to be known!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Analyzing john Mercer
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2006, 11:09:00 PM »
On 2006-04-14 08:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

"even when/if he gets a PHD he would still need a liscence to practice. His past violations for acting w/o a liscence need to be known!"

running without a license but also unethically and abusively.  The problem is not simply that he simply 'ran group'.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Analyzing john Mercer
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2006, 08:27:00 PM »
Yikes- 'nother pick of John...