Author Topic: R.I.P FORNITS  (Read 3487 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
R.I.P FORNITS
« on: October 20, 2005, 08:02:00 PM »
You will not be missed.

Looks like we've killed you, Fornits.

Bye Art!
Bye Lettissue!
Bye Greg!

Bye Freaks who whine!

we won. :wave:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
R.I.P FORNITS
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2005, 11:33:00 AM »
Mister Pink does not think you've won just yet. keep the faith. when fornits dies, elan dies.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
R.I.P FORNITS
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2005, 09:27:00 PM »
On 2005-10-21 08:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Mister Pink does not think you've won just yet. keep the faith. when fornits dies, elan dies."

This makes no sense at all.

The right of self-defense is the first law of nature; in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest possible limits. ... and [when] the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any color or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction.
-- St. George Tucker, Judge of the Virginia Supreme Court 1803

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
R.I.P FORNITS
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2005, 01:18:00 PM »
On 2005-10-21 18:27:00, Antigen wrote:

"

"Mister Pink does not think you've won just yet. keep the faith. when fornits dies, elan dies."

This makes no sense at all.

The right of self-defense is the first law of nature; in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest possible limits. ... and [when] the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any color or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction.
-- St. George Tucker, Judge of the Virginia Supreme Court 1803

"

your face makes no sense

Offline Napolean Bonafart

• View Profile
    • http://electriclarryland.spaces.live.com/lists/
R.I.P FORNITS
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2005, 02:28:00 PM »
This forum will stay open as long as I'm here and you can whine yourselves. Bunch of pussies. Think you can take down Fornits'? I dont think so. You are delusional.

Forgiveness is divine. Forgetfulness is just a mental dysfunction.
--Antigen

quot;Thank you peanut gallery\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
R.I.P FORNITS
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2005, 02:30:00 PM »
On 2005-10-22 11:28:00, Grasshopper wrote:

"This forum will stay open as long as I'm here and you can whine yourselves. Bunch of pussies. Think you can take down Fornits'? I dont think so. You are delusional.

Forgiveness is divine. Forgetfulness is just a mental dysfunction.
--Antigen

"

We will bury Ken Z and his troopers. Ken is just upset that fornits is way more popular then his shit message board.

• View Profile
R.I.P FORNITS
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2005, 07:37:00 PM »
Good. May his cause be hacked to death.RIP Ken Z.

There go the people. I must follow them for I am their leader.
--Alexandre Ledru-Rollin

Offline SyN

• View Profile
R.I.P FORNITS
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2005, 08:25:00 AM »
now which anon wants to shut down fornits?  I can see wanting this forums wasted space steamrolled but the whole place??  who's making the threat?  And if you killed fornits how is it still here?

what????? are you pinks igor?
[ This Message was edited by: SyN on 2005-10-24 05:28 ]
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
R.I.P FORNITS
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2005, 08:58:00 AM »
On 2005-10-24 05:25:00, SyN wrote:

"now which anon wants to shut down fornits?  I can see wanting this forums wasted space steamrolled but the whole place??  who's making the threat?  And if you killed fornits how is it still here?

what????? are you pinks igor?

[ This Message was edited by: SyN on 2005-10-24 05:28 ]"

Probably the same idiot who is taking fornits to court in 3-4 weeks. OOoooooooOOOO I'm so scared! :eek:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
R.I.P FORNITS
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2005, 03:14:00 PM »
Who is taking fornits to court in 3-4 weeks?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
R.I.P FORNITS
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2005, 03:29:00 PM »
suprised it took this long ?
cant wait to see / read about it.. Finally ! Even if it is Elan suing, You sicko's deserve whats comin to ya. elan was a horrible,abusive place for decades,now you can be abused once more cuz you sicko's fucked up as children.... then again as what should be adults.. I dont advocate with or believe Elan is right in any way shape or form...They had a hand in producing you assholes,now they will really fix ya
have fun

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
R.I.P FORNITS
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2005, 04:41:00 PM »
Look, I hate to tell you this, but it's not on me. If Elan or anyone else wants to sue over content posted here, guess who the defendant will be? Not I, darlin, not I.

"One commentator pointed out that when the mafia commits violence, no
one suggests we bomb Sicily.  Today it seems we are, in a symbolic way, not only bombing "Sicily," but are thinking about bombing "Athens" (Iraq)."

http://www.house.gov/paul/congrec/congrec2001/cr112901.htm' target='_new'>Ron Paul, 11/29/01 Speech before Congress

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

• View Profile
R.I.P FORNITS
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2005, 04:30:00 AM »
Somebody has supeniod my IP......... I can tell you to get lost. I'm court protected property of the USA. Just thought I'd let you all know.

The function of the press is very high. It is almost holy. It ought to
serve as a forum for the people, through which the people may know freely what is going on. To misstate or suppress the news is a breach of trust.
--Mr. Justice Brandeis

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
R.I.P FORNITS
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2005, 04:38:00 AM »
Grasshopper the only way that could happen is if you had commited a felony on this board then a warrant would be issued. They would then have the right to come into your house and take your whole damn computer if they wanted to.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
R.I.P FORNITS
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2005, 04:55:00 AM »
Oh and Grasshopper that letter which I think Elan is behind claims only 6 people got subpeonad *sp? My guess is
1. Mr Pink- Threatning to kill Greg Cruz and injure him
2. Who ever posted pictures of the naked man in the bathtub with his genitals showing
3. Who ever photoshopped the pictures of Marty and degrading his Indian culture and heritage and repeatedly used imaged that were weakly copyrighted on elanalum
4. People who made up stories of rape and claimed that children were raped and if the children were raped then the people are just going to be subpenoad for questioning
5. The people who supposedly caused emotional trauma to others (boo hoo) People can claim that they need therapy from the emotional trauma and abuse that was bestowed upon them here
6. Possibly the people who run the board for not paying attention to the porography and adult conversations,and violent threats on a non pay site. If you take the resposibility to be a moderator and people are threating to kill eachother then the moderator is in charge of reporting illegal acts to the proper authorities and should be aware of all the laws.

The fact is that there are so many message boards all over the internet that get away with it, cuz no one cares to go after them. I re-read that letter so many times, and I came to the conclusion that it is without a doubt legit. I looked up everything they talked about in it and it is all true. They are all arrestable fineable and jail time worthy crimes. I just cant Believe after Elan fucked us in the asses for 2-3 years they are now gonna take some kids who vented on a board to court and put them in jail and steal MORE money from them. The kids that said that stuff probably dont have ANY money to pay the hefty fines that come with internet lawsuits! Elan shocks me. This is blowing my mind. I really dont want Fornits to shut down because I want to know what  happens with the lawsuit. Does anyone think this will be a big enough deal to make the news???? Do you think it will get Fornits shut down? I usually just read here I never have posted anything.

PS Just to keep my  name clear when I said Elan "raped" us for 2-3 years I was being sarcastic. There was no actual sexual acts. it was a figure of peech meaning they were unbearably cruel.

GUYS REMEMBER IF IT IS ELAN THAT TAKES YOU TO COURT ASK TO BRING IN WITNESSES! CLAIM THAT YOU WERE DAMAGED BY THE SCHOOL AND YOU NEEDED A WAY TO VENT BECAUSE THEY DROPPED YOU AFTER # YEARS OF ABUSE AND THATS WHY YOU DID WHAT YOU DID ON FORNITS! I think you can turn this thing around, and make Elan eat their own garbage. Lets start a new thread regarding this please I want to know what people are planning on doing cuz this might really actually be a chance if you do go to court with Marty and Elan to say it all get it out and SHUT THEM DOWN!