Author Topic: "Dirt" at NWA  (Read 4470 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
"Dirt" at NWA
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2005, 01:54:00 PM »
That wasn't me but I did get a good chuckle out of it.  What's this guys deal anyway?  He seems to inspire a lot of anger.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
"Dirt" at NWA
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2005, 03:26:00 PM »
On 2005-10-26 10:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-10-26 07:58:00, Witt05 wrote:

"That's fine, but I do really want to know what was happening at NWA back in the day. I wasn't directing any hate to you here, that's reserved for the other topic. "

Fuck that, you wittless cock smoker!  I'll direct my hatred for you anywhere I please!

As for what happened at NWA back in the day, well you would know, if you weren't too busy on your knees servicing everyone!  It's not our jobs to tell you what you missed out on while you were swallowing sperm, SO FUCK YOU!!!

::both:: "

Hey fuck you buddy. While I wasn't on my knees sucking cock, I sure as hell wasn't getting into any trouble. While ass holes like you were wearing jumpsuits and chopping wood all day long, I was living in the OSD's listening to good ass music, going skiing every weekend, going on madd trips all over the Pacific Northwest, watching football at staff's houses, and going swimming all the time. I earned the trust of the staff so when I went home and got fucked up and laid, no one suspected a thing. Just because I did things on the sly doesn't mean I was a kiss ass there. I just went through the place with my head down and a fake teer running down my cheek. So you can go ahead and make fun of the fact that I didn't get into much trouble when I was there, but if salvaging a bad situation and getting to do fun shit, like watching Gonzaga play in March Maddness is your idea of kissing ass, they hell yeah I kissed ass. Eat A Dick!

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
"Dirt" at NWA
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2005, 03:39:00 PM »
As much of a douchebag as you are, you're right...that was the way to do it. I kept out of trouble, got my kicks in under the radar, and watched out for the snitches, and got to enjoy my time out there. Going to the Kennel and watching the Zags was the shit. So while dumbasses were sitting at full times every other week, I was snowboarding, white water rafting, and yup, watching the Pats on Sunday's at staff's house.

But you're still a moron.
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
"Dirt" at NWA
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2005, 03:40:00 PM »
I'll agree with you on the Moron part. But see, I was right wasn't I. Fun times were to be had there. As long as you kept your mouth shut, you'd never get into any trouble. Thanks for agreeing with me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
"Dirt" at NWA
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2005, 09:59:00 AM »
Are you kidding me? At CEDU, you could try and blend into the woodwork but eventually, you would just get in trouble for that, too. And then you would be badgered to death into having some kind of "epiphany."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
"Dirt" at NWA
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2005, 10:13:00 AM »
That's true to some extent. I kept my nose clean and they still found ways to yell at me and say I was "Out of Agreement" I remember when I first got to NWA in June of '98, all the staff wanted me to go to Ascent. They said they had my parents approval and everything. But they never did. My parents never approved of them sending me to Ascent. So they lied just to scare me, and it worked. What a bunch of ass holes. Sam Zugg was the one who wanted me to go to Ascent really bad. He though I was the one stealing candy out of the mudd rooms or something, which I never did.

But you're right too. Even if you were a good kid, like I was, they would always find a way to fuck with you. But I never got put on any restrictions or bans EVER when I was there. NEVER! I took pride in that. While some people spent most of their time sitting in a corner writing in a notebook, wearing a jumpsuit and chopping wood all day, I never had to do that shit.

But you are correct. I lived in the OSD for a while until I went on a home visit. I had called one of the guys that I knew at CEDU when I was at home (he too was at home, but he graduated or something). In a conversation with some staff I had mentioned that I called him, and they were like "You what!? You can't call him. You're out of agreement!" Also while I was living in the OSD, one morining some of my buddies came in and were listening to Gonzaga on the radio drinking coffee. This was before they had their "Coffee" privledge. A staff member just walked in, didn't knock or anything and saw us. He got all pissed and was like "You're out of agreement!" The next week I was back in the regular dorms. Fuckin' assholes.

So yeah, they did find ways to get me into trouble even when I didn't do anything wrong. You're right too.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
"Dirt" at NWA
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2005, 11:53:00 AM »
On 2005-10-27 06:59:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Are you kidding me? At CEDU, you could try and blend into the woodwork but eventually, you would just get in trouble for that, too. And then you would be badgered to death into having some kind of "epiphany.""

Yup. If you looked too good, and didn't seem authentic enough in raps, you were called a "look good" and would get in as much trouble as if you had split, or had sex with another student. Sometimes you'd be put on a work detail, or bans, if they felt you weren't truly working the program. They seemed to be pretty good at spotting fakers when I went there. But like I said before, the schools went through many incarnations, and I was told they were very different in later years than when I was at RMA. I have no idea what NWA was like.

That doesn't mean that people couldn't hide "dirt" at RMA. I'm sure they did. I'm just saying that if you were faking the working the program part, they (both the students and the staff) could pick up on that quite easily during the years that I went there. Especially the students. Because the students who WERE working the program (which seemed to be in the majority) and had to go through all that shit would get resentful of the kids who would try to skate by, so they would call them out. But the staff weren't stupid, either, and they would notice just as often.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
"Dirt" at NWA
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2005, 12:35:00 PM »
Yeah, it was kind of a lose lose no matter what. Hey...wasn't one of the "Tools" in the Summit "Win Win" That was the whole point of the Red Green game. Man that was dumb.

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
"Dirt" at NWA
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2005, 12:44:00 AM »
On 2005-10-27 08:53:00, sorry... try another castle wrote:

"

On 2005-10-27 06:59:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Are you kidding me? At CEDU, you could try and blend into the woodwork but eventually, you would just get in trouble for that, too. And then you would be badgered to death into having some kind of "epiphany.""

Yup. If you looked too good, and didn't seem authentic enough in raps, you were called a "look good" and would get in as much trouble as if you had split, or had sex with another student. Sometimes you'd be put on a work detail, or bans, if they felt you weren't truly working the program. They seemed to be pretty good at spotting fakers when I went there. But like I said before, the schools went through many incarnations, and I was told they were very different in later years than when I was at RMA. I have no idea what NWA was like.

That doesn't mean that people couldn't hide "dirt" at RMA. I'm sure they did. I'm just saying that if you were faking the working the program part, they (both the students and the staff) could pick up on that quite easily during the years that I went there. Especially the students. Because the students who WERE working the program (which seemed to be in the majority) and had to go through all that shit would get resentful of the kids who would try to skate by, so they would call them out. But the staff weren't stupid, either, and they would notice just as often.
"

Ok yea you couldn't just blend into the woodwork. I mean, you couldn't just skate by 100%. You had to work the system a little bit, but that wasn't hard. I just didn't pull any stupid shit, like refusing or bitching out staff or stealing shit...you know, the dumb jackass things a lot of kids did, especially early in the program, that only made their stay harder. I didn't "resist" the program, and I got caught for enough small things that they hardly suspected the big things I was up to. If they wanted me to "run my shit" in raps? Fine. I'll give 'em a little taste of what they're looking for. In the end, I don't feel I had to sacrifice much, and I ended up on some pretty sick trips and getting treated very well.
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...