Author Topic: yahoo roloff group  (Read 17024 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2005, 10:45:00 AM »
On 2005-11-13 07:38:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-11-12 05:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Look I am not going to agrue this anymore.

You can deney all you want. You are not going to admit what you did. Until you do than nothing you say or do will change my mind about this.

I might not can spell but am a smart cookie and ran tests until I figured it out and did. I am not going to waist my time trying to explane to you what you already know. You shut down Chatzy out of spite towards me. It wasn't about the girls that you shut it down. It was about you and only you. When things don't go your way you start slamming doors in peoples face.

There are at least 4 girls out here that can say you have done just that.

Don't attempt to explane your self or your actions to me again. I do not want to hear them.

Do not e-mail my address again. I am not interrested in any thing you have to say

unless and untill you take responsabilty for your actions. And stop blaming other people.

You are and have been lieing. It is time you come clean. You have some serious issues

That will not address. However you know your own heart. And however you live with yourself is not my concern. Just do not contact me again.

how many fights have you started? I was reading dear gabby  posts and you seem to like to   controversy.maybe people need to avoid you."

i hope one day you can find it in your heart to speak to me again. i do love you deb, and you have helped my family be a better one. i had to remove myself from the group for self persavation. i want my true friends to know why i left. it was not you my dear, it was the dishonesty within myself.

Amy

Your own words! So I am A bad person? Really then why did you write this? Whoever you want me to be.

"

Again Amy your words-Quote from Amy-

YOU NEVER TALKED SHIT ABOUT ANYONE. AND I HAVE CLARIFIED THAT TO EVERYONE.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2005, 10:55:00 AM »
On 2005-11-13 07:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-11-13 07:38:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-11-12 05:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Look I am not going to agrue this anymore.

You can deney all you want. You are not going to admit what you did. Until you do than nothing you say or do will change my mind about this.

I might not can spell but am a smart cookie and ran tests until I figured it out and did. I am not going to waist my time trying to explane to you what you already know. You shut down Chatzy out of spite towards me. It wasn't about the girls that you shut it down. It was about you and only you. When things don't go your way you start slamming doors in peoples face.

There are at least 4 girls out here that can say you have done just that.

Don't attempt to explane your self or your actions to me again. I do not want to hear them.

Do not e-mail my address again. I am not interrested in any thing you have to say

unless and untill you take responsabilty for your actions. And stop blaming other people.

You are and have been lieing. It is time you come clean. You have some serious issues

That will not address. However you know your own heart. And however you live with yourself is not my concern. Just do not contact me again.

how many fights have you started? I was reading dear gabby  posts and you seem to like to   controversy.maybe people need to avoid you."

i hope one day you can find it in your heart to speak to me again. i do love you deb, and you have helped my family be a better one. i had to remove myself from the group for self persavation. i want my true friends to know why i left. it was not you my dear, it was the dishonesty within myself.

Amy

Your own words! So I am A bad person? Really then why did you write this? Whoever you want me to be.

"

Again Amy your words-Quote from Amy-

YOU NEVER TALKED SHIT ABOUT ANYONE. AND I HAVE CLARIFIED THAT TO EVERYONE."

MOre Quotes from Amy! She is doing what she said because she wants to fight.

was  no threats deb....said that..i have all emails ...do you have balls enough to talk to me on phone? i have the balls to cut copy paste all shit on fornits....(roloff blabber) to state my case ...answer fuckin phone...save big words for anne.....gonna try and call again deb...if no answer by 5pm...cut copy paste....no threats... promises dear...read back...tryin to make peace....wavin white flag here deb....gonna try and call....no answer ....i am above threats my dear...what you reap you sow.....i have emails statin to you i am not angry at you...ya wanna pick yourbattles? this is not your battle debbie...between  and myself  ... i am here tryin to make peace and you are the one bein a smart ass... pick your battles....i have till 5 deb, i never said a bad fuckin word about you, ya wannna get in between  an d hero ther face ...you'll be  eatin shit like her deb...i fuckin really love you, I DO CONSIDER YOU MY FRIEND   ...BE IT ANSWEER YOUR PHONE....

This is what I call a friend. Who ever you want me to be.

Now leave me alone!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2005, 12:10:00 PM »
A man and his son were walking in the forest.
Suddenly the boy trips and feeling a sharp pain he screams,  "Ahhhhh."
Surprised, he hears a voice coming from the mountain,  "Ahhhhh!"
Filled with curiosity, he screams:  
 "Who are you?",
but the only answer he receives is:  
 "Who are you?"

This makes him angry, so he screams:
"You are a coward!",
and the voice answers:
"You are a coward!"

He looks at his father, asking,  
"Dad, what is going on?"
"Son," the man replies, "pay attention!"
Then he screams, "I admire you!"
The voice answers: "I admire you!"

The father shouts, "You are wonderful!",
and the voice answers:
"You are wonderful!"

The boy is surprised, but still can't understand what is going on.
Then the father explains,
 "People call this 'ECHO',
 but truly it is 'LIFE!' Life always gives you back what you give out!
Life is a mirror of your actions.
If you want more love, give more love!
If you want more kindness, give more kindness!
If you want understanding and respect, give understanding and respect!
If you want people to be patient and respectful to you, give patience and respect!
This rule of nature applies to every aspect of our lives."

Life always gives you back what you give out.
Your life is not a coincidence, but a mirror of your own doings.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2005, 01:27:00 PM »
This is all getting us no where but Just hating-
So what do you want from me? What excatly Will It take to get you to stop? What do you need from me  that you will be satisfied enough so that the fighting will stop? Do you want me to say I have made mistakes? Ok Amy I have made mistakes. Do you want me to admitt I have gotten mad before? Ok amy I have gotten mad. Do you want me to say I am sorry for not answering the phone? Ok Amy I am sorry for not answering the phone to you. Do you want me to say I am a terrible person and all I have ever done is hurt people and I have never opened my heart to anyone and that I am selfish and have only thought of my self my whole life? Is that enough? Or do you need more? Do you want me to tell every one that you never made any mistakes in your life and you have always used good judgement? That you are a honest person and never told a lie? That you have never came in here and wrote a bad thing to anyone? That you have never made any threats to anyone? That you have been a first rate friend and never talked behind anyones back ever? That you never drink and hurt anyone? That you go to Chruch every Sunday and read your bible and pray everynight?
That you have gone out of your way to always put your friends first? That you never used anyone? That you are the one that has been used? Tell me Amy What will it take? Hey everyone I am a bad person and Amy is a good one? What will it take?
Tell me so we can get this all over with.Do you want a trophy for beating everyone up and a blue ribbon for first place for being the meanest?
Do you want to show everybody no one messes with Amy or she will drag out everything from your past Kick you down and tell everyone what a bad person you are. That if you mess with Amy she will Do everything in her power to hurt you in order to prove what a good person she is?
Ok amy you have proved what a good person you are and that everyone should be afraid of you if they dare cross you they will pay dearly? Point taken.. So now that everyone knows who you are and what you will do. Will you stop now? Or do you need blood too? What do you want and what will it take? Answer me? WHAT?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2005, 01:43:00 PM »
Dust if you must.
 But wouldn't it be better,
 To paint a picture, or write a letter,
 Bake a cake, or plant a seed?
 Ponder the difference between want and need.

Dust if you must.
 But there is not much time
 With rivers to swim and mountains to climb!
 Music to hear, and books to read,
 Friends to cherish and life to lead.

Dust if you must.
 But the world's out there
 With the sun in your eyes,
the wind in your hair,
 A flutter of snow, a shower of rain.
 This day will not come round again.

Dust if you must.
 But bear in mind,
 Old age will come and it's not kind.
 And when you go, and go you must,
 You, yourself, will make more dust.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2005, 03:29:00 PM »
now, now children...

play nice.

:roll:

this is fucking dumb, don't you all have anything better to do aside from argue over the internet on this board?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2005, 05:45:00 PM »
There you go pretending to be someone else again.
Go be someone else mistake waiting to happen. You have burned your bridges here I am through with you. I have better things to do with my life rather than give you one more moment of my time. Go blow smoke up someones else's ass. Go play with yourself seance that is the only one you relate to or get along with I am done. Done
 :smile:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #97 on: November 13, 2005, 06:29:00 PM »
On 2005-11-13 12:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"now, now children...

play nice.

this is fucking dumb, don't you all have anything better to do aside from argue over the internet on this board?"

So why did you stop in? For a cup of tea?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #98 on: November 13, 2005, 06:35:00 PM »
On 2005-11-13 10:43:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Dust if you must.

But wouldn't it be better,

To paint a picture, or write a letter,

Bake a cake, or plant a seed?

Ponder the difference between want and need.

Dust if you must.

But there is not much time

With rivers to swim and mountains to climb!

Music to hear, and books to read,

Friends to cherish and life to lead.

Dust if you must.

But the world's out there

With the sun in your eyes,

the wind in your hair,

A flutter of snow, a shower of rain.

This day will not come round again.

Dust if you must.

But bear in mind,

Old age will come and it's not kind.

And when you go, and go you must,

You, yourself, will make more dust.

"

Now this is just cheesy. :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #99 on: November 13, 2005, 07:35:00 PM »
i quit posting 2 days ago deb, can you please let this go? shit i know i am tired of hearing your nonsence, i am sure everyone else is too. all this is very flattering to me here is it on sunday and i am still takin up your time. god i feel special... amy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #100 on: November 13, 2005, 07:37:00 PM »
On 2005-11-13 15:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"now, now children...

play nice.

this is fucking dumb, don't you all have anything better to do aside from argue over the internet on this board?"

So why did you stop in? For a cup of tea?"
thanks whoever, this is amy and i assure everyone i do have better things to do than carry on. i need some help here people...tell her (deb) let it go.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #101 on: November 14, 2005, 02:09:00 PM »
On 2005-11-13 15:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"now, now children...

play nice.

So why did you stop in? For a cup of tea?"

hard not to notice when the stupid rebekah threads are always at the top of the board because you FUCKS are constantly going back and forth over meaningless BULLSHIT.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #102 on: November 14, 2005, 05:30:00 PM »
k, this is Yvette.  I don't want a username.  I don't want anyone making assumptions on who wrote this, but I do want to say something.  when people needed to know about rebekah, about the homes, about how we all felt about it twenty, thirty years later, this was the forum I sent them to.  reason being, it was the one place where people were telling their story and could enjoy the anonimity.  now it's a place for bickering and slandering.  what we are showing the world is how juvenile we can still act.  please leave the arguments and slandering out of the public eye.  this isn't the place for it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #103 on: November 15, 2005, 11:36:00 AM »
"Hard not to notice when Rebekah threads are always at the top of the board because you FUCKS
are constantly going back and forth over meaningless BULLSHIT."
--------------------------------------------------
And what you just said was so meaningful.
You are such an inspiration to us all
Duh what where we thinking?
We should have know it took a qualified morron such as your self to teach us about proper social behavior.
 :wink:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #104 on: November 15, 2005, 04:35:00 PM »
Therefore do not worry
 about tomorrow,
 for tomorrow will worry
about itself.
Each day has enough trouble
 of it's own.