Author Topic: yahoo roloff group  (Read 16795 times)

Offline Paranoid Dilusional

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2005, 12:05:00 PM »
On 2005-11-11 08:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Who shot J.R.?

think, think, think real hard.

or have you forgotten so easily?"

Damn I never did find out the end of that show?
Maybe I am wrong but isn't this something like fore play?

It may be that our role on this planet is not to worship God, but to create him.
--Arthur C. Clarke, author

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
haking too bad to write

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2005, 12:09:00 PM »
On 2005-11-11 08:59:00, Paranoid Dilusional wrote:

"

On 2005-11-11 08:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-11-11 08:13:00, Paranoid Dilusional wrote:

"

On 2005-11-11 07:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

"birds of a feather flock together

debi was involved too. im sure but i did not want to watch anyone else to go through it"

Involved in what? What are you talking about?

Go through what?

He, who has nothing, and who himself belongs to another, must be defended by him, whose property he is, and needs no arms. But he, who thinks he is his own master, and has what he can call his own, ought to have arms to defend himself, and what he possesses; else he lives precariously, and at discretion.
http://press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/documents/a1_8_12s4.html' target='_new'> James Burgh 1774

"

slander"

Where is Judge Judy when You need her? I plead my case. I was temporary insane. I forgot to take my meds. I just got all paranoid and dilusional. I just got obsessive all the sudden and couldn't stop my self. I am appealing this one. I tell ya I can't get no respect!

As your attorney, it is my duty to inform you that it is not important that you understand what I'm doing or why you're paying me so much money.  What's important is that you continue to do so.
--Hunter S. Thompson's Samoan Attorney

"
so you are saying the 3 of you have never slandered anyones good name in here? i beg to differ

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #77 on: November 11, 2005, 12:20:00 PM »
On 2005-11-11 09:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"

"

"

debi was involved too. im sure but i did not want to watch anyone else to go through it"

Go through what?

He, who has nothing, and who himself belongs to another, must be defended by him, whose property he is, and needs no arms. But he, who thinks he is his own master, and has what he can call his own, ought to have arms to defend himself, and what he possesses; else he lives precariously, and at discretion.
http://press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/documents/a1_8_12s4.html' target='_new'> James Burgh 1774

"

slander"

Where is Judge Judy when You need her? I plead my case. I was temporary insane. I forgot to take my meds. I just got all paranoid and dilusional. I just got obsessive all the sudden and couldn't stop my self. I am appealing this one. I tell ya I can't get no respect!

As your attorney, it is my duty to inform you that it is not important that you understand what I'm doing or why you're paying me so much money.  What's important is that you continue to do so.

"

so you are saying the 3 of you have never slandered anyones good name in here? i beg to differ"

Nah not a good name. maybe a bad one. Will you be my attorney? Or are you the DA.

Applying computer technology is simply finding the right wrench to pound in the correct screw.
--Bastard Administrator

haking too bad to write

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2005, 12:28:00 PM »
On 2005-11-11 09:20:00, Paranoid Dilusional wrote:

"

On 2005-11-11 09:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"

"

"

Go through what?

"

slander"

"

so you are saying the 3 of you have never slandered anyones good name in here? i beg to differ"

Nah not a good name. maybe a bad one. Will you be my attorney? Or are you the DA.

Applying computer technology is simply finding the right wrench to pound in the correct screw.
--Bastard Administrator

"
do unto others as u would have them do unto u

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2005, 12:35:00 PM »
if u have nothin nice to say dont say anything at all

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2005, 12:45:00 PM »
You must be the DA did someone call the fornits police? Everyone at one time or another has came in here and defended themselfs. So have you so don't get so self righetous. You are in  here putting your 2 cents in so I guess old habits are hard to brake. You come in here and blew the fight up even futher and say do unto others? Maybe you should take your own advise. There is another saying don't stick your nose where it dose not belong.

The more BORING a child is, the more the parents,
when showing off the child, receive adulation for
being GOOD PARENTS -- because they have a TAME
CHILD-CREATURE in their house.
--Frank Zappa

haking too bad to write

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2005, 01:10:00 PM »
give em enough rope,they'll eventually hang themselves.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2005, 01:15:00 PM »
On 2005-11-11 10:10:00, Anonymous wrote:

"give em enough rope,they'll eventually hang themselves."
& show their true colours

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2005, 02:31:00 PM »
On 2005-11-10 16:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

"grow up you juvienle bitches.make me your    worst enemy and leave me the hell alone. PUBLIC MESSAGE: AMY WALKED OUT OF ROLOFFALUMNI BECAUSE AMY GOT SICK OF THE SHIT YALL ARE READING HERE. AMY HATES A BACKSTABBER. AMY HATES PARANOID DILUSIONAL PEOPLE. HANG WITH SHIT, YOU'LL SMELL LIKE SHIT. NOW  CAN YOU LOVELY LADIES SHUT THE FUCK UP,    NO I TAKE THAT                 BACK....KEEP TALKIN       FOR YOU BOTH SOUND    SOOOOOO     SMART.                     "

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2005, 02:39:00 PM »
On 2005-11-11 11:31:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-11-10 16:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

"grow up you juvienle bitches.make me your    worst enemy and leave me the hell alone. PUBLIC MESSAGE: AMY WALKED OUT OF ROLOFFALUMNI BECAUSE AMY GOT SICK OF THE SHIT YALL ARE READING HERE. AMY HATES A BACKSTABBER. AMY HATES PARANOID DILUSIONAL PEOPLE. HANG WITH SHIT, YOU'LL SMELL LIKE SHIT. NOW  CAN YOU LOVELY LADIES SHUT THE FUCK UP,    NO I TAKE THAT                 BACK....KEEP TALKIN       FOR YOU BOTH SOUND    SOOOOOO     SMART.                     "

"

Roloff Alumni has nothing to do with this! Roloff Alumni is a good group with good people in there, You left the group because you where madd at someone else. And that was on a personal level. Had nothing to do with our group. You just want to trample on it because you are mad. I have had enough go away and just pretend you don't know me Because I sure do not know you.

Faith is a cop-out. It is intellectual bankruptcy. If the only way you can accept an assertion is by faith, then you are conceding that it can't be taken on its own merits.
--Dan Barker, author and former evangelist

haking too bad to write

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2005, 02:48:00 PM »

I believe that human beings arrive on this Earth wanting to know absolutely everything, and the best thing we can do as parents is to get out of the way -- just be there to let them know what opportunities are there
-- Dorothy Werner, media liaison for the National Homeschool Association

haking too bad to write

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #86 on: November 12, 2005, 08:36:00 AM »
Look I am not going to agrue this anymore.
You can deney all you want. You are not going to admit what you did. Until you do than nothing you say or do will change my mind about this.
I might not can spell but am a smart cookie and ran tests until I figured it out and did. I am not going to waist my time trying to explane to you what you already know. You shut down Chatzy out of spite towards me. It wasn't about the girls that you shut it down. It was about you and only you. When things don't go your way you start slamming doors in peoples face.
There are at least 4 girls out here that can say you have done just that.
Don't attempt to explane your self or your actions to me again. I do not want to hear them.
Do not e-mail my address again. I am not interrested in any thing you have to say
unless and untill you take responsabilty for your actions. And stop blaming other people.
You are and have been lieing. It is time you come clean. You have some serious issues
That will not address. However you know your own heart. And however you live with yourself is not my concern. Just do not contact me again.

how many fights have you started? I was reading dear gabby  posts and you seem to like to   controversy.maybe people need to avoid you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #87 on: November 13, 2005, 09:29:00 AM »
On 2005-11-12 05:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Look I am not going to agrue this anymore.

You can deney all you want. You are not going to admit what you did. Until you do than nothing you say or do will change my mind about this.

I might not can spell but am a smart cookie and ran tests until I figured it out and did. I am not going to waist my time trying to explane to you what you already know. You shut down Chatzy out of spite towards me. It wasn't about the girls that you shut it down. It was about you and only you. When things don't go your way you start slamming doors in peoples face.

Don't attempt to explane your self or your actions to me again. I do not want to hear them.

Do not e-mail my address again. I am not interrested in any thing you have to say

unless and untill you take responsabilty for your actions. And stop blaming other people.

You are and have been lieing. It is time you come clean. You have some serious issues

That will not address. However you know your own heart. And however you live with yourself is not my concern. Just do not contact me again.

how many fights have you started? I was reading dear gabby  posts and you seem to like to   controversy.maybe people need to avoid you."

I got Kicked out of Chazy by someone  Who I did no wrong to and it was very hurtful to me. I could dredge up the whole thing but I do not believe Trish Copyed and pasted this so I am not going to slam her over this. I believe the key words in there was I am not going to fight I didn't want to argue and don't contact me. Not dose not sound like someone who wants to fight.
Amy this is you trying to start more fights. I guess you are following through on your threats.   Why don't you avoid me? that would be nice. You must like controversy or you would not be digging up old posts. This fight has been going on for 30 days now and I am tired of it.
You are just up to your old tricks again You used us to hurt her and now you are trying to use her and drag out the past to hurt us. And you do not care if you have to hurt her to get back at us. People who can not stand up on thier own two feet, Use other people to do thier battles. So would you start with your own advise and avoid me Please?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #88 on: November 13, 2005, 10:27:00 AM »
You just can't drop it can you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #89 on: November 13, 2005, 10:38:00 AM »
On 2005-11-12 05:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Look I am not going to agrue this anymore.

how many fights have you started? I was reading dear gabby  posts and you seem to like to   controversy.maybe people need to avoid you."

i hope one day you can find it in your heart to speak to me again. i do love you deb, and you have helped my family be a better one. i had to remove myself from the group for self persavation. i want my true friends to know why i left. it was not you my dear, it was the dishonesty within myself.

Amy
Your own words! So I am A bad person? Really then why did you write this? Whoever you want me to be.