Author Topic: yahoo roloff group  (Read 16857 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2005, 12:26:00 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you brought all this out dear gabby. save your name calling for the school yard dear.have you not read what you posted above, or were you too drunk to remember the fowl shit that came out of your mouth? i left your group because of the back stabbing done by another, seems you have ta kin on her traits.i am glad you exposed your true self. you claim to want to be a "helper" to those that are hurting, well take that fowl mouth and attitude and be my guest. thank you for exposing your own true self. you did that in the post above. i was done with you and your group weeks ago. seems to me you may still have anger harbored in you some where, maybe your fellow groupies will help you work through it. i am hoping they all come on here and read what you wrote, as to expose who you really are. i knew when i left that all it would take is time for everyone to see how you are. and funny thing, you did it yourself. i had enough respect for you and myself not to bring our business here, or to anyone else for that matter. you opened up this can of worms dear, not me. i realize that i really don't have to say anything about your laundry, you did it for me. so public read posts above ( the ones in caps) from Debbie ,blue moon, dear gabby, and decide for yourself. most people already know how crazy you are, for those that haven't experienced her true colors yet, read posts above and decide for yourself. as for you Debbie dear, why don't you save yourself the public embarrassment, and shut the hell up
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You know Amy I honestly feel sorry for you. You started this thing by bringing up the golden showers thing. You brought it up to pick a fight. When you first wrote that post in dear gabby  it was a mean thing to do.When I brought it up to you wondering who wrote it you said maybe it was Eric, instead of telling the truth. I was suppose to be your Friend. I have not made an ass out of me. However you have and I will give you all the credit you deserve it. You see Amy I was just being Blue and thought I had a friend I stood behind you and cared for you. You stood behind me in return though didn't you Amy? By Mocking me and making fun of me behind my back. While you where doing that I in return was pouring my heart out to you and your family.

I was gathering things up for someone I thought needed someone to extend a hand and a heart to them. And did it. I did it expecting nothing in return. And still want nothing in return. And would do it all over again because it made a little boy happy.

You are picking a fight with me now and have because I with- drew my friendship from you.

I did that because first of all you where never my friend. I was yours, but you weren't mine. And you know what that is OK, Because I know in my heart that I was truly yours and I can walk away with a clean conscious at the end of the day. I got put in the middle of something by both of ya, and told both of ya I didn't want to be or hear either one of you tell what the other said.

I knew things where being said, I am a smart woman and can put 2 AND 2 to gather. I just loved ya more and choose to set it a side because I wanted you to knew what it felt like for someone to be a true friend and do something for Amy that probably no one will ever do in your life time. And It really wasn't from me anyway and wasn't about our friendship.

The only reason I withdrew my friend ship is because you made threats that if I did not answer my phone you would drag a bunch of stuff on fornits. I viewed that as a threat. And I can not be friends with someone who at any moment may set off for one reason is going to pull down my whole world around me. It is a trust issue. I need to trust my friends. I have a past there is no denying that so do you. And If you want to drag it all over fornits Just so you can stomp on my feelings  

go ahead. I have a hard time with people that choose personal attacks rather than talk about the problem. Personal attacks do not solve the problem it only burns bridges and creates hatred. Something else bugged me about being friends with you Amy and that was you threatening to bust up  the group by sending out emails and making phone calls  to get back at someone else that had nothing to do with me or the group. The fact that you threaten to trample the group in order to get some one else you where mad at was very hurtful to me because you who was suppose to be my Friend knew how much that group means to me and the

fact that you would hurt me in order to hurt someone else, Just did not sit well with me.

I don't believe you do respect me If you did you would have never trampled on my feelings.

I do not have groupies they are called friends. True Friends.

Go ahead and do what ever it takes to get this all over with. I am not afraid of you and refuse to let you try to control me by Pulling strings in order to start fights.Drudge up what ever you want to. I hold no hatred towards you. I just feel sad for you that hurting people is what makes you feel better and because of that in the end of the day you will have lost out on some what would have been true friends. So have a beer on me because right now that is the only friend you have. I have had enough.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2005, 12:38:00 PM »
Shame  Shame on you ::mecry::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2005, 12:45:00 PM »
I'm sorry blue you have been hurt by amy too. she is the most destructive hateful person i have ever come across and she comes in here and talks shit about people who are trying to make a difference. it is her loss. there is nothing anyone can say to stop her but we can  stop listening to her and replying to her her ugly post.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2005, 12:52:00 PM »
Boo :em:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2005, 01:03:00 PM »
::mecry::  Thank You friend. You have made me cry good tears so now I can put away these sad ones

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2005, 02:16:00 PM »
So sorry blue I will be your friend! seems to me you have learned something about her friendship that there is nothing that you wouldn't do for her and the was nothing that she would do for you just ignore her blue.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2005, 04:23:00 PM »
When something threatens your peace, do not give it an importance it doesn't have by allowing it to fester in your mind. Lord, there is no situation beyond Your ability to correct.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2005, 04:48:00 PM »
children threaten real men do

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2005, 06:07:00 PM »
why in god's name did you try and call me today debbie?  my problem has never been with you,it has been with anne smith. she belittles everyone and talks shit. i was not being true to myself in  listening to her. i never threatened you, i threatened anne. i wanted everyone to know what a two faced  bitch she was and is. enough of all of this crap, i am 34 yrs old, and i choose not   to be a part of this shit another day. talk all you want about me, i do not care. i do not live my life for anyone but my famuly. done!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2005, 06:13:00 PM »
On 2005-11-10 09:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I'm sorry blue you have been hurt by amy too. she is the most destructive hateful person i have ever come across and she comes in here and talks shit about people who are trying to make a difference. it is her loss. there is nothing anyone can say to stop her but we can  stop listening to her and replying to her her ugly post."
anne shut your mouth you back stabbing bitch. i am  not the one that pointed out everyone's flaws, and didn't have the guts to look in the mirror and face my own. the only thing i destoyed was you and your  mouth, for it  finally over road your ass. fuck off dear. you can make me out to be the bad guy all you want, your conscience will catch up with ya someday.

Offline mitzy

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2005, 06:18:00 PM »
would the person who wrote the post Amy is referring to , please stand up? Amy I havent been in here all day until now, you really look stupid when you assume things and i can assure you it wasnt me who posted in this group today.You also must have lost your memory because you said things about alot of people, but i wont go there .I never have aired to the public
 and wont do it.I wont try the he said she said stuff because then I would be doing the same thing you are doing.I have been accused of things by you and thats ok, what remains a mystery to me is that you honestly make yourself believe that you have not done wrong in any of this? The stuff you said about me,and my family, are repulsive.
I must say, at least I only had 6 months of my time invested in you.Listen people, if she can do this to her so called "best friend" then she is going to do it to you.Now I have responded to you Amy, but the post you were referring to above was not me, you must of made an enemy with someone else.[ This Message was edited by: mitzy on 2005-11-10 15:38 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2005, 07:45:00 PM »
On 2005-11-10 15:18:00, mitzy wrote:

"would the person who wrote the post Amy is referring to , please stand up? Amy I havent been in here all day until now, you really look stupid when you assume things and i can assure you it wasnt me who posted in this group today.You also must have lost your memory because you said things about alot of people, but i wont go there .I never have aired to the public

and wont do it.I wont try the he said she said stuff because then I would be doing the same thing you are doing.I have been accused of things by you and thats ok, what remains a mystery to me is that you honestly make yourself believe that you have not done wrong in any of this? The stuff you said about me,and my family, are repulsive.

I must say, at least I only had 6 months of my time invested in you.Listen people, if she can do this to her so called "best friend" then she is going to do it to you.Now I have responded to you Amy, but the post you were referring to above was not me, you must of made an enemy with someone else.[ This Message was edited by: mitzy on 2005-11-10 15:38 ]"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2005, 07:46:00 PM »
grow up you juvienle bitches.make me your    worst enemy and leave me the hell alone. PUBLIC MESSAGE: AMY WALKED OUT OF ROLOFFALUMNI BECAUSE AMY GOT SICK OF THE SHIT YALL ARE READING HERE. AMY HATES A BACKSTABBER. AMY HATES PARANOID DILUSIONAL PEOPLE. HANG WITH SHIT, YOU'LL SMELL LIKE SHIT. NOW  CAN YOU LOVELY LADIES SHUT THE FUCK UP,    NO I TAKE THAT                 BACK....KEEP TALKIN       FOR YOU BOTH SOUND    SOOOOOO     SMART.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2005, 07:47:00 PM »
AS FAR AS  FRIENDS.I HAVE PLENTY RIGHT HERE AT HOME..TYVM

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
yahoo roloff group
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2005, 07:52:00 PM »
man you sure use the word "hate" alot.