Author Topic: Hey You Fuckheads  (Read 774 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hey You Fuckheads
« on: October 17, 2005, 06:30:00 AM »
I give you things. I give you great funny stuff. I give you great insight. i give you all i got to give. so what i'm crazy. so what i say fuck you. maybe that's what i got to say. now all of a sudden i am the pariah. i got people calling me a Traitor. of what? i put my time and tears and even $3.23 cents to copy a damn thing & research on your program, Deprogrammed. I never traitored nobody. my heart is so true it take a hold of the truth and it won't let go. i am done being told how to say what i got to say. and jesus christ for fuck sake lighten up.

god damn you people are slow.

your one and only true blue and dedicated bitch from hell
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Hey You Fuckheads
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2005, 08:50:00 AM »
On 2005-10-17 03:30:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I give you things. I give you great funny stuff. I give you great insight. i give you all i got to give. so what i'm crazy. so what i say fuck you. maybe that's what i got to say. now all of a sudden i am the pariah. i got people calling me a Traitor. of what? i put my time and tears and even $3.23 cents to copy a damn thing & research on your program, Deprogrammed. I never traitored nobody. my heart is so true it take a hold of the truth and it won't let go. i am done being told how to say what i got to say. and jesus christ for fuck sake lighten up.

god damn you people are slow.

your one and only true blue and dedicated bitch from hell"

I never traitored nobody neither........not even for cash.

:nworthy:
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Hey You Fuckheads
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2005, 12:01:00 PM »
Even if you kept close watch on your private stash of beliefs and opinions the whole time, the Program is very effective. While we're busy fending off one outrageous bit of dogma, another is slipping in unnoticed.

So, as a totally spontanious public service, here are a few of my observations and musings about destructive Programing.

The first and most important rule is that we don't love you. We, being Group, and love being a beautiful, prescious and fragile tet-a-tet that sometimes, if you're lucky and wise in balanced measure, may grow and thrive between people who know each other well and like each other anyway.

So don't go looking for it here as a default, everybody gets one like one of those bogus mediocrity triphies and ribbons they hand out to elementary students.

It don't work like that. Same for trust and respect and all the rest.

Just because you've figured out that you really don't know someone well enough to trust them doesn't mean they're a bad guy or out to get you or a traitor or anything. They're just, well, strangers, that's all.

Oh, never mind.

Anon, I like your poetic comedy. And I know I'm not your only fan.

No synonym for God is so perfect as Beauty. Whether as seen carving the lines of the mountains with glaciers, or gathering matter into stars, or planning the movements of water, or gardening - still all is Beauty!
-- John Muir

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes