Author Topic: Finally talked to my other friend who was sent to wildnernes  (Read 29473 times)

Offline ramprato

• View Profile
Finally talked to my other friend who was sent to wildnernes
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM »
Whoops again.........
"Ah, how sweat, I'm soooo sorry Executive staff is a little pissed off, but hey, remember confidentiality?, you wrote the rules! >http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/smile.gif' alt=':)'> "

Well, ok, you got me, that should of said "how SWEET", but then again are yow sweating yet Mr. Exec?, remember the commercial for that deodorant, "Never let em see ya sweat"!!!!!!!!!   >http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/smile.gif' alt=':)'>

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline gr8ful2aarc

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2001, 04:32:11 PM »
gr8ful2aarc
I have been watching all the postings for awhile and it has really got me thinking.I have heard and read a lot about KIDS, the Seed and other abusive treatment centers.I went through one in the States (not nearly as bad as you have encountered)I hear your anger, frustration and how hard it is to recover from that ordeal. It is true AARC originally was going to be Kids of the Canadian West but Dr.Vause and the parents from KIDS decided to not go that way.AARC is different than what you think. Before you judge AARC based on 2 people's resentments you need to hear all the facts.There has been out right lies made on this site and many misinformed opinions.Some experiences expressed are their own interpatation as we all know there is 3 sides to every story.Mine,yours and the truth.

I just want to be able to share my experience and I have to say that if it wasn't for AARC I would not be here today (yes it is treatment lingo but it relates to me)

I hope one day you find the solutions to your recovery and i hope you find peace,joy and forgiveness.I will always be grateful to AARC and people like you who remind why I choose the life I have.Thanks for keeping me grateful and free from the hate I used to feel.Good luck on your journey and God bless.

P.S Please do not bring B@*#n N@#ls name into this he chose his own way out and AARC had nothing to do with that.His parents had no resentment towards AARC when they asked Dr.V to speak at his funeral. I was there.

Offline ramprato

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2001, 04:37:55 PM »
gr8ful2aarc
B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.

Offline gr8ful2aarc

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2001, 04:42:27 PM »
@#%$
What that is it? Is that all you can say?I thought you had all the answers guess not.

Offline ramprato

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2001, 05:01:28 PM »
Duh
The word I used to describe your post speaks for itself, what syllable don't you understand??  

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2001, 05:22:33 PM »
Hmmmm...
If you're really tired of all this, then why are you still here? What, exactly, is the point?

I think it's funny as anything that ya'll got all worked up into a lather over that flyer. Reminds me of an old joke.

A farmer hangs and sticks a couple of pigs in preparation for a long winter. He goes back in the afternoon to take them down only to find them stolen. He says not a word to anyone, either about having killed the hogs or about their going missing.

Couple of weeks later, the farmer's talking over the fencepost with his good neighbor, who asks "Did you ever find out what happened to those stuck pigs?"

"Yeah", says the farmer, "just now."

May all your dreams be wonderful....

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2001, 05:29:06 PM »
Oh No! I must be screwing up!
I made a typo and then I went ahead and sent the message. Now everyone will know that I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing. I'm SO ASHAMED!!! God, I hope I don't get confronted.... or set back... or, worse, started over or left in bad standing!!!

Just kidding, here's the link, works better without the quotes.
http://fornits.com/sounds/Jello.m3u'>May All Your Dreams Be Wonderful....

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline gr8ful2aarc

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2001, 07:46:14 PM »
Dr.V
Why do you think Dr.V would care about your flyers or this site?

Offline ramprato

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2001, 08:30:39 PM »
"Dr." V
We don't care about anything that "Dr." V cares about. AARC is abusing young people and that is what we care about. AARC is a spin-off of Straightseedkidcentersofamericanadianwest that still uses mind rapist tactics that were used on us when we were in Straightseedkidcentersofamericanadianwest that still abuse the young at AARC, that is what we care about, that AARC is raking in all those families hard earned money, that is what we care about, every time a Canadian pays the GST (goods & services tax), a portion of that goes into the mind rapist pockets of AARC , that is what we care about. We care about the sad fact that the worst thing the United States ever exported in its history to Canada was this sickening mind rapist for profit technique done in a warehouse on our young people, that is what we (as responsible Americans) care about.

Other than all that, we don't really care......... >http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/smile.gif' alt=':)'>

Offline velvet2000

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2001, 03:16:25 PM »
Gr8tful
You said that out right lies have been told on this page about AARC, could you name some please?

Offline gr8ful2aarc

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2001, 10:40:39 AM »
lies told on this web site
First there are a lot so I won't be able to cover them now.First off let's leave B#$#@N N*&%^l out of this as he is dead.His death is not AARC's fault if you knew the story you would know why he killed himself.

AARC does not mentally,sexually or physically abuse people as for staff trying to cover it up is disgusting.As to your "stats" sexually abuse does not happen once a year.It does not happen.

As for the age to sign out it is 18 because Child Welfare demanded AARC meet their standards.As for sitting on you where did you hear that? From the KIDS or Straight so you could relate to somebody/anybody?I was never sat on.

Dr.Vause is a real doctor you will not find his name in the Alberta directory as he did not take it here in Alberta (Ithought you knew it all)As for Cheeky54 she told some things that were true, but where did she go after her anonimity was broken?

As far as someone killing for AARC's acceptance I have never heaard of this before and would like to know who your sources are.Unfortunatly I am out of time I will be back though to clear up anymore BS you may have.One question are you a bitter,lonely sibling or a resentful graduate?You can clear that up for me.

Offline gr8ful2aarc

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2001, 02:57:50 PM »
Let's talk
why don't you giveyour email address rather than wasting peple's time who really need this board?

Offline Cheeky54

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM »
notrunning
I am still here, it just so happens that I have a life, and other things to tend to.  Job, marriage, etc.

Why is it such a big deal to you what we say.  We are doing this to help heal ourselves and to bring some awareness of what we believe to others.

I regret getting so personal on this site, because I feel like I am being personally attached. But I am just being honest.

You don't know me, or what I went through specifically.  You don't know what I still go through as a result.  If we feel like we need to share with one another that is our choice.  I don't feel that we are wasting anyones time.  I have friends that were in KIDS.  I think if they thought I was full of S*^t they would let me know.  I don't want to here that from you.  You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.

Offline gr8ful2aarc

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM »
Not running
Hi Cheeky54 we meet at last.I have read all your postings and have one question. Why do hate AARC so much? You are clean and sober. When your parents didn't come to AARC a woman took you in and took care of you( regardless of your opinon of her) You worked at AARC and eventually found your place in life.WHy would you be bitter after all these years and yes I know what you went through I was with you.

Offline Cheeky54

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2001, 05:06:13 PM »
mymind
You may have been there physically, but you don't live in my head.  (at least I don't think so).  What I have gone through during and after my experience at AARC has scarred me emotionally.  Yes I am clean and sober, (through working the 12 steps), and yes I have a life.  Going as far as to say found my place in life, not really.

I have spent the past 5 years since I left completely, striving to find who I really am.  I second guess everything I do, I constantly think "what would AARC/Dr. Vause think", because I believe that he was the end all and be all of my life.  The fact that I felt that way shows that he had way to much power and control over my life.

Trust me when I say, that part of me feels horrible about the things I say, sometimes it feels better to ignore things.  But I've done that to long.  I need to be heard when I say that some of the things that I witnessed (especially in girls rap) have haunted me.  To have to talk so specifically in a group of people about some of the things that were talked about, in my opinion is wrong and shaming.  Some of the things I heard from others I can never get out of my head.

Being told by a clinical "being gay is a disease, like being an alcoholic, they're sick, they need help" definitely didn't help me.