Author Topic: Finally talked to my other friend who was sent to wildnernes  (Read 29472 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Finally talked to my other friend who was sent to wildnernes
« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2002, 11:56:00 AM »
Yeah, I didn't think so.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline FaceKhan

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 29, 2002, 04:28:00 PM »
Dear Mr. or Ms. Anonymous,

What possible relevence is my lifestyle whether healthy, unhealthy, or downright dangerous, have to do with my post?

Not as though it is any of your business but I manage to keep my own drug use down to a few shots of heroin a day with a couple of oxycontin tablets, and 3 bottles of Vodka for the weekends. I only steal when I need money to support my habit, but I am safe about it. I only rob elderly women who rely on social security, and I generally scam them over the phone or when I am feeling active, I  pistol whip them and stomp their faces for a bit (for some excercise) and then I take their purses. Sometimes I run out old women to terrorize and I rob primary school children instead, but I seldom have to hurt them much. When most of them are in the hospital I deal crack to middle schoolers and force highschool freshmen girls into prostitution. That business is really picking up, so hopefully I won't have to beat up old women anymore.

Seriously though, I a college student who only occasionally indulges. I do my best to keep things clean and respectable although I must admit a particular fondness for slightly older girls with a morally causal attitude.

This posting is not about me it is about my friend who was sent to a dangerous wildnerness program by his clinically insane mother and his weak-willed father who have nothing better to do with their massive Potomac Maryland incomes but spend it on torturing their kids. If my internet had not been disconnected at home I would have said FUCK YOU much more promptly. Thank you.
All of the darkness of the world cannot put out the light of one small candle.\"

Offline ladyjerrico

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 29, 2002, 10:05:00 PM »
Way to go! I loved your last remark.. hehe.. I wish I could tell some of what you said to my customers at my respectable job (although I wish not to disclose the company I work for). It is a very large facility that is based out of Philadelphia.

Anyway, you shouldn't have to explain yourself to someone who won't even say who there are and show up anonymously.. hell, you should even have to do that to someone who DOES have a username on here.
What you do is your buisness, and should remain nobody else's.
No justification should be needed :smile:
usan Minns

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 19, 2002, 02:32:00 PM »
My name is Mark and I have "done my time" in these programs.  I was put into my first when I was 14 and took myself out when I was 18.  Like any other expierience mine is unique to myself.  I went through about 4 program from SUWS to Acent to some place in Montana the I ended up at the imfamous Hyde School in Maine.  I am going to focus on Hyde because thats where I was the longest and thats where most kids will end up the longest.  Conecptually I  think that Hyde school is great.  Conecptually it gives kids a place to learn to deal with things that are going opn in  their life anmd teaches them how to be responsible productive people.  Realistically Hyde School is a crock.  I say this because it just doesnt work.  You just cant throw kids into a place, tell them that what they have been doing their entire life is wrong and expect them to just change.  It wouold be great if that happened but it doesnt and the school doesnt really have the right people to deal with the types of students they are getting.  Though it isnt popular to believe me but most of "us" ( i say that cause i was there) have a lot of pscological problems which in some cases are the root of our problems.  Im not saying this because i want to pass responsibility for my actions but because i think it is neccisary to recognise that "we" need pscological help.  One of the biggest problems I see with the school is that parents ship their kids off to be fixed.  They act like they are involved by going to the stupid monthly meetings but all in all they dont activly participate in anything.  I personally relate my expierience there to being that of a prisoner of war.  I was there and there were certain things that I had to do, i hated the school and i hated doing it but i just did it.  They had certain things they wanted me to say so I said them.  I never believed them.. I just counted down the days until I got rescued.  The school was more interested in getting their money then actually putting time into helping me with my problems.
Now a lot of you are probaly going to assume that I am up to no good and that I havent made any changes but your wrong.  I have activly tried to fix the problems that i have.  I go to counsoling and while things arent perfect they are a lot better.  Not because I was at Hyde but because I took responsibilty for myself and my actions.  Its impossible for a parents to make their "troubled youth" to do this though.  They must choose to do this on their own.  parents play a huge role in the problem though.  it is so much easier for them to say that their kid is out of control and then they do nothing.  a child is a product of their enviroment.  parents have to look at the role they have in the problem and instead of blaming people they need to work together with their child to fix it.  they have this responsibilty cause they are the mature ones.

if anyone has questions or comments for me you can e-mail me at
[email protected]  
put something in the subject line cause that is my junk mail address....