Author Topic: were you a virgin  (Read 4937 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
were you a virgin
« on: October 16, 2005, 04:47:00 PM »
I found several references to people in the program being virgins odd considering we were all one step from hell when we entered.  Any takers? Who was a virgin when they went in. I'll go first--yes I was.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
were you a virgin
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2005, 05:25:00 PM »
No I was not

Offline cleveland

• View Profile
were you a virgin
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2005, 06:46:00 PM »
Not me!
ally Gator

Offline Napolean Bonafart

• View Profile
    • http://electriclarryland.spaces.live.com/lists/
were you a virgin
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2005, 06:07:00 AM »
I had had sex but didn't reach spiritual puberty unil 22.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.  
-- Hunter S. Thompson

quot;Thank you peanut gallery\"

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
were you a virgin
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2005, 10:26:00 AM »
yes, but I would never admit it to anyone.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
were you a virgin
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2005, 12:53:00 PM »
No I was not.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
were you a virgin
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2005, 04:53:00 PM »
I STILL AM.  (WHAT YOU THINK THATS FUNNY?)

CLASS OF 74

Offline NOT12NOW

• View Profile
were you a virgin
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2005, 12:04:00 PM »
I?ve given up on getting my old name to work and signed on with a new one.  I am now NOT12NOW.

Ok, so it looks like there weren?t as many virgins as I thought.  

As I said on my first post, I was a virgin but I know my parents believed I had had intercourse.  There were three other girls in the program with me that I remember were also virgins.

So now I have another theory.   Once I was back at home, I clearly remember deciding it would be best if I were no longer a virgin and secretly taking care of it myself one night.   It wasn?t a masturbatory thing; it was a task I felt I needed to do.  I think now that I deflowered myself, during the program, because the seed cemented my belief that sex was painful.  I needed to know I could handle the pain of penetration alone before it happened in the future with a partner (Wow, the seed was really making me feel hopeful about my future.)   I did this even though it meant concealing, what seemed at the time to be the most depraved secret from the all-knowing staff.
 Yes, my pre-seed sexual partners were vulturous and if something hadn?t changed I have no doubt one of them would eventually have raped me but I?d also experienced some arousal and a personal drive to experiment.   I was just becoming a sexual being but I had not yet felt the pull to have intercourse.  Unfortunately Chick raps convinced me there was NO pleasure in it.  All the Chick raps gravitated around one idea.  We played games with guys and got what we deserved.  There was no distinction made between consensual sex and rape and no sympathy for anyone?cause, after all, we asked for it.  No one was even very explicit, at a certain point in every story a curtain would drop.  What they deserved was behind it.  I was young; I couldn?t imagine that was behind that curtain.  All I understood for sure was that it hurt.  
 I?ve always said, ?Well if nothing else, going to the seed kept me from getting rapped.? But truth is in terms of my psyche the damage was the same.   If I had been physically raped I might have sought help and maybe some kind counselor, doctor, grown-up would at least have told me it wasn?t my fault and that sex isn?t supposed to hurt.

.Then, after all that horror, we would end the raps by talking about how a relationship in our futures would be ?icing on the cake? cause we were so happy we didn?t need one.  I secretly wondered (in the vaguest way of course) why anyone would want a relationship.  After all, even a really healthy one ?like Art and Shelly?s? involved sex, which sounded about as pleasurable as getting stabbed.
leveland chick 76-77

Offline Stripe

• View Profile
were you a virgin
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2005, 02:42:00 PM »
If you said you were a virgin then the assumption was you were lying. I mean, how could you prove your virginity short of a physical exam?  My word against theirs.

But, if you lied and said you weren't, well then, in your heart you would know that you were a liar. But somehow, being a liar at heart was better than being being confronted and forced to defend the awful truth: that you WERE a virgin, but because you were in the seed you were a druggie and therefore you must be a liar.

Picture this....I can still recall old Suzi (Not Barker), standing there on the hot pavement off to the side of the loading dock back behind the SR84 building, rythmically and repeatedly, ever so slightly bending and straighten the same leg as she rocked on the crotch of her britches saying to one sweaty little girl who was responding to a confrontation about her sexual history and tearfully pleading her virginity, "Sit down...you're lying."  

How the fuck did Suzi (Not - Barker) know anything about the sexual history of this girl?  And what was up with that crotch rockin' anyway?

And Suzi, if you are reading this, I will swear on a stack of anything you want to stack - you did this to that girl.

So, what's a girl to do?  It's  so freaking obvious....lie.  What a piece of shit I am for lying.  Oh yeah, I was a virgin. But then, I also lied. [ This Message was edited by: Stripe on 2005-10-18 11:43 ][ This Message was edited by: Stripe on 2005-10-18 14:33 ]
The person who stands up and says, ``This is stupid,\'\' either is asked to `behave\' or, worse, is greeted with a cheerful ``Yes, we know! Isn\'t it terrific ?\'\' -- Frank Zappa

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
were you a virgin
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2005, 03:07:00 PM »
On 2005-10-18 09:04:00, NOT12NOW wrote:

"I?ve given up on getting my old name to work and signed on with a new one.  I am now NOT12NOW.

Oh, sorry, I wish I'd caught this earlier. I could have just updated the password. If you like, I can do that and reassign your new posts to the old name or the other way around.

I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.  I'm certainly not!  But I'm sick and tired of being told that I am!  
-- Monty Python

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
were you a virgin
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2005, 03:47:00 PM »
Sorry, Suzy died of cancer about 10 years ago and left behind  2 & 3 yr old daughters.

I remember Suzi fondly.  Stripe do you remember anyone with fondness.  I mean ever?

You sound very bitter & I don't think it all has to do with just the seed

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
were you a virgin
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2005, 04:56:00 PM »
Good riddance ! ::drummer::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
were you a virgin
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2005, 05:26:00 PM »
On 2005-10-18 12:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Sorry, Suzy died of cancer about 10 years ago and left behind  2 & 3 yr old daughters.

I remember Suzi fondly.  Stripe do you remember anyone with fondness.  I mean ever?

You sound very bitter & I don't think it all has to do with just the seed"

The name was Suzi something - not Suzi Barker, I Suzi someone else.  I was mistaken.

Say, by the way Anon, why in the world would I remember an event as nasty and and visually traumatizing as that with fondness or kindness?  

I don't belive I'm obligated to remember any thing about my experience there with kindness, or fondness.  The whole point of my "RELATING" that story was to show how kids were treated and how totally fucked up it was.  

Who I am now and whether or not I am kind - you know nothing more of me that I put out there for you to know.  Do you really mean to judge me by your limited scope of knowledge?  

And as for Suzi, it is sad that she died of such a dreadful illness. We all die though, some just sooner or some later than others.  But the mere fact that she had cancer in NO way minimizes what she did to that child and shame on you for trying to absolve her.  

And FYI, though I've never personally been ill with that disease, I have had family members and very dear friends over the years who have. I know first hand how difficult it can be to live with and and lose to the disease.

Offline Stripe

• View Profile
were you a virgin
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2005, 05:27:00 PM »
That's me. I forgot to log in.

And tell me anon, based on your vast knowledge of me, where does this perceived bitterness come from?  [ This Message was edited by: Stripe on 2005-10-18 14:29 ]
The person who stands up and says, ``This is stupid,\'\' either is asked to `behave\' or, worse, is greeted with a cheerful ``Yes, we know! Isn\'t it terrific ?\'\' -- Frank Zappa

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
were you a virgin
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2005, 05:59:00 PM »
On 2005-10-18 12:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

Stripe do you remember anyone with fondness. I mean ever?

My guess? Probably so. Just not you and your bestest buddies. Why? Cause you're all a bunch of unrepentant control freaks. It was never some imaginary druggie disease that made people throw bottles and shout rude things at the building, constantly try to run away and such. It was you, anon; your behavior. You earned it and you still seem to be proud of it. Deflection will get you nowhere.

The idea of God is the sole wrong for which I cannot forgive mankind.
--Marquis de Sade, French libertine

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes